Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC (2620 Views)

Edo: What Caused The Peaceful Outcome Of The Election & Federal Might Absence? / Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again / Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by senatordave1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03
The director general of All Progressives Congress (APC) Campaign Organisation, Senator Matthew Urhoghide, has dismissed the claim that APC is relying on ‘federal might’ to win the September 21 governorship election in the state.

Urhoghide said the APC candidate and his running mate will win the election based on their track records of competence.

He said the APC candidate Sen. Monday Okpebholo and his running mate, Hon Dennis Idahosa, have performed well enough at district and constituency levels, to ensure victory for the party.

He further said it was uncomplimentary for opponents to describe the APC candidate as incompetent, adding that Okpebholo’s ability to assemble competent hands for the party’s campaign shows administrative competence.
While the APC is the ruling party in Nigeria, it is the main opposition party in Edo State which is governed by Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Reacting however to the notion that they are relying on federal might to win the forthcoming election, Urhoghide said, “It has always been a recurring thing people talk about. What is the ‘federal might’ going to do with the election?

“The former President of Muhammadu Buhari is an APC man. I went to the Senate as a PDP, the governor in my state was APC, but the federal might did not stop me from going to the Senate.

“When I finished my tenure in 2019, I was asking for renewal, the governor then was Adams Oshiomhole.

“APC put up a formidable candidate in the person of Hon Samson Osagie against me and they lost and I won. The eight years I was in the Senate, Buhari was there, we are going to do this election on the basis of merit and we are going to see that our candidates win based on what they have done,” he said.

On the competence of the APC candidate, the campaign director general said, it is uncomplimentary for anybody to make such a claim.

“I think it is too early in the day for anybody to say who is incompetent or not,” said tUrhoghide, who argued that the candidate’s ability to rally eggheads for the election speaks to his administrative competence.

He said, “It is a good thing that our candidate had contested election in Edo Central senatorial district and had secured the mandate of the people and won. So, as a candidate, I think it is a lot easier in addition to what he has done and it is quite auspicious the time he has indicated interest to contest for the governorship.

“For Edo North, the APC as a party has been able to secure the mandate of the people through senator Adams Oshiomhole, so in a way if you look at in Edo South complimenting Edo Central and North, the party enjoys popularity for the governorship.

“His running mate is the incumbent member of the House of Representatives from Ovia and he is doing his second term. Our candidates vis-a-vis the party, are enjoying popularity in their different constituencies so the party is prepared more than any other candidates in the contest.”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://leadership.ng/edo-guber-we-are-not-banking-on-federal-might-apc/&ved=2ahUKEwiE_PGYzouHAxXrYUEAHfdLCm4QFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw16AyZvhh2dM6DicWYPW49e

2 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by SaiOba: 8:40pm On Jul 03
Issa lie..

2 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by Ance4Liverpool: 9:32pm On Jul 03
Even if my father contest any election in apc i will never vote for him bcs apc is a wickedsett of pple

7 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by SIRAO(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03
[quote author=Ance4Liverpool post=130782494]Even if my father contest any election in apc i will never vote for him bcs apc is a wickedsett of pple[/q

Sorry you farther cannot even afford party nomination form .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by Ance4Liverpool: 10:29pm On Jul 03
[quote author=SIRAO post=130782812][/ hahahahahahaha i wirh u no who u are rfering to
Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by senatordave1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03
Ance4Liverpool:
Even if my father contest any election in apc i will never vote for him bcs apc is a wickedsett of pple

Sorry,so they are no bad people in pdp

3 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by Ance4Liverpool: 11:44pm On Jul 03
senatordave1:

My dear apc ir moqe bada in all ramification. Though some apc governors are doing well in there different states but tinibu has spoiled shows with his useless policies. Do u no that People hate apc just bcs of buhari and tinibu

2 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by senatordave1(m): 11:56pm On Jul 03
Ance4Liverpool:
My dear apc ir moqe bada in all ramification. Though some apc governors are doing well in there different states but tinibu has spoiled shows with his useless policies. Do u no that People hate apc just bcs of buhari and tinibu

I know but obaseki has failed in Edo and people hate him and his party

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:05am
smiley
Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by bestman09(m): 7:05am
The only thing that will help APC to get a sizable number of votes is because PDP and LP are divided.

If only the people are united!

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by Hohenheim(m): 7:05am
Yeah you already have people in the state to help you rig
Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by miniziter(m): 7:05am
Lie
Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by frankmoney(m): 7:12am
We normalize a lot of nonsense. The whole Federal might thing is just using rigging and interference to win elections

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by stano2(m): 7:13am
Bad roads wan kee people for Edo but na election these good for nothing politicians focus on since

2 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by theophorus(m): 7:14am
Who Federal might help?
Abeg, make Obaseki go use MoU and Streetlights do campaign for him party candidate.

Atleast, he don give LP Deputy Governor so LP suppose support am.

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by stano2(m): 7:15am
I no know who curse this country.

A party and governor will start from his first day in office thinking about next election, instead of delivering Good Governance, So as to have confidence to win the next election.

The party is running helter skelter now because there is no tangible thing they have done for their state.
We are filled with heartless people in this country, check all the states in the past 8 years and tell me 4 with notable developments.
Always thinking about the next election without working.

1 Like

Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by Ttadaa: 7:33am
Is your company or business struggling with low sales or lack of awareness? No matter your location, you're limiting your business's potential and ROI! Did you know millions of your potential customers are on the internet, but you are missing out? Let us help with comprehensive social media marketing to boost your sales and brand awareness. Whether you sell luxury estates, yachts, luxury cars, gold, offer services, or run a small business, we will manage your social media presence to ensure you reach your target audience anywhere in world and achieve your business goals.

Our Services:

Design Services:
Business/Company Logo Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Advertisement Design: Starting at ₦4,000
Wedding/Event Card Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Invitation Card Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Banner Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Business Card Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Letterhead Paper Design: Starting at ₦3,000

Marketing Services:

Social Media Management: from ₦50,000
SEO Services: from ₦50,000
Content Marketing: from ₦3,000 per piece
Email Marketing: from ₦30,000
Facebook/Instagram Ads Setup: Starting at ₦10,000
Google Ads Setup: Starting at ₦10,000
Twitter Ads Setup: Starting at ₦10,000
Audience Targeting and Analytics: Starting at ₦10,000
Ads Account Problem Solving: Starting at ₦10,000

E-commerce Solutions:

Shopify Dropshipping Store Setup: ₦150,000 - ₦300,000
Online Store Development: ₦150,000 - ₦1,000,000
Payment Gateway Integration: ₦30,000 - ₦200,000

Website Solutions:

Website Design and Development:
Basic Website: ₦50,000 - ₦500,000
E-commerce Website: ₦150,000 - ₦1 million
Custom Web Development: ₦300,000 - ₦2 million+

Mobile App Development:

Simple Mobile App: ₦100,000 - ₦1 million
Complex Mobile App: ₦500,000 - ₦5 million+

Social Media Setup:

Professional Instagram Business Account Setup: Starting at ₦5,000
Professional Facebook Business Account Setup: Starting at ₦5,000
Professional Twitter Business Account Setup: Starting at ₦5,000

Other Services:

Listing of Business Address on Google Search: ₦5,000
Pays*tack/Flutter*wave/Sel*ar Store Design: Starting at ₦10,000
Assistance with Buying Real Nigerian Followers: Starting at ₦4,000
Video Ads Creation: Starting at ₦5,000
Landing Page Design: Starting at ₦5,000
Company Brochures, Profiles, Newsletters, Proposals, Business Plans: From ₦1,500 per page
CV/RESUME: from ₦5,000

Business Registration and Annual Returns:

Business Name Registration: ₦25,000
Private Limited Company Registration: ₦55,000
NGO/Association Registration: ₦130,000

Annual Returns Filing:
For Small Companies: ₦18,000 per year
For Business Names: ₦16,000 per year
For NGOs: ₦26,000 per year

Unlock your business's full potential with our comprehensive social media marketing services. Amplify your brand presence and boost sales across all platforms. We help your business reach anywhere in the world!

CALL/WHATSAPP US NOW! FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, YOU CAN EASILY COPY THE NUMBER DIRECTLY FROM MY PROFILE OR TYPE THE NUMBER MANUALLY FROM THE IMAGE BELOW

Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by UselessBuharist: 7:36am
senatordave1:

I know but obaseki has failed in Edo and people hate him and his party

If PDP has failed, APC won’t be an option
Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by helinues: 7:37am
Very funny

Even when you gave a mad man a hoe, he must first make ridges for himself

grin

53 Likes

Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by omozu1(m): 7:46am
If not federal might
Which person in his or her sense will vote APC with this hunger and suffering in the land
Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by omozu1(m): 7:49am
senatordave1:

Even me
If wife says she want to be governor under APC I will not vote for her
Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by begge: 7:53am
Uroghide are you ok? Apc can't win any election without ringing
Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by XXXsearch: 7:54am
Anytime I see Tinimbum, I remember Darken Rahl, the famous character in Legend of the seeker who's mission on earth was to deceitfully suffocate mankind and bring hell to them on earth playing the devil's wish

Tinimbum represents evil and wickedness while pretending to be God's sent, this was exactly how Darken Rahl played it.

Deceiving only gullible followers
Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by southsouthking(m): 8:12am
It won't work even if they're backing on federal government..
Asue is our next governor.
Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by Chinjo2: 8:28am
The president has already promised to give you Edo nah.
Don't worry
Make una come carry Edo.
We dey here.
Men don mount
Nonsense
Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by Chinjo2: 8:31am
Tell Monday Okpebholo that Arise, Channels, AIT, ITV and even Tinubu owned TVC are all waiting for him to come for interview.
How long will he continue to hide from these media houses?
Edo people are waiting to hear from him
Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by GraceDelki: 8:50am
The former President of Muhammadu Buhari is an APC man. I went to the Senate as a PDP, the governor in my state was APC, but the federal might did not stop me from going to the Senate.

Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by NaomiMildred: 8:59am
Ever wondered why some candidates seem to land job interviews left and right while others are left in the shadows? The secret often lies in how they present themselves on paper and on their professional profile.

A CV is more than a list of jobs. It's:

🌟 Your story.

🌟 Your impact.

🌟 Your unique contribution to the growth of your past companies.

Let our team of career coaches help make your CV tell your story in the most compelling way.

👉 Unleash your CV's Potential. Chat us NOW!

Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by senatordave1(m): 9:11am
bestman09:
The only thing that will help APC to get a sizable number of votes is because PDP and LP are divided.

If only the people are united!

Exactly
Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by senatordave1(m): 9:11am
theophorus:
Who Federal might help?
Abeg, make Obaseki go use MoU and Streetlights do campaign for him party candidate.

Atleast, he don give LP Deputy Governor so LP suppose support am.

Lp will vote akpata
Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by senatordave1(m): 9:12am
UselessBuharist:

If PDP has failed, APC won’t be an option

Yes they will choose lp but LP is weak so APC will win
Re: Edo Guber: We Are Not Banking On Federal Might To Win Edo - APC by senatordave1(m): 9:12am
omozu1:
If not federal might
Which person in his or her sense will vote APC with this hunger and suffering in the land

Which reasonable person in Edo will vote a failed candidate of obaseki

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soyinka Lambasts Babangida, Says ‘don’t Honour Him’ / Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market / Popular Radio Program, ‘akwa Ibom Today’ Banned On AKBC- Connoisseur.com

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.