Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:41 AM

My Boyfriend And Mother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend And Mother (2159 Views)

Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend And Mother by laivwire(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04
Sommycherish:
embarassed what's is your take?
Move on
Re: My Boyfriend And Mother by Baronthecelebri: 12:51pm On Jul 04
Sommycherish:
My boyfriend and my mother had argument, during the argument one of the things my mom told him was he wasn't going to marry her daughter. I haven't introduced him officially but she knows we are together. My boyfriend stopped greeting my mother.
I called him, he asked me to move on that my mom get be his mother in law , this and that.

I stopped calling, I stopped greeting him and my siblings as well. It's over 6 months, he still bends on keeping malice with my mother.
I meet him yesterday, the discussion ended in an argument because I just can't imagine discussing such with him.

We attend same ministry. my mom one time held his hand to pray for him, as soon as he knew it was her, he immediately removed his hand.

He expects me to talk to him while he doesn't greet my mom. I told him whatever my mom said to him he should greet her and until he start greeting her, I won't greet him.

This evening he told him he loves someone else as I was chatting him and apparently blocked all my numbers and Whatsapp except Facebook.

What should I do?

Leave the case as it is or trying talking to him?.. never talked to him, I just insult him constantly how he needs to grow up and learn how to handle Issues but I doubt he will let his pride down.

Is he still angry with my mom? He claims I support my mom

Does he still love me? We have exchange words time without number and he doesn't even reply me or Facebook anymore. He does thing that piss me off.

my friend leave him and move on. Simple
Re: My Boyfriend And Mother by Anguldi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04
Sommycherish:
My boyfriend and my mother had argument, during the argument one of the things my mom told him was he wasn't going to marry her daughter. I haven't introduced him officially but she knows we are together. My boyfriend stopped greeting my mother.
I called him, he asked me to move on that my mom get be his mother in law , this and that.

I stopped calling, I stopped greeting him and my siblings as well. It's over 6 months, he still bends on keeping malice with my mother.
I meet him yesterday, the discussion ended in an argument because I just can't imagine discussing such with him.

We attend same ministry. my mom one time held his hand to pray for him, as soon as he knew it was her, he immediately removed his hand.

He expects me to talk to him while he doesn't greet my mom. I told him whatever my mom said to him he should greet her and until he start greeting her, I won't greet him.

This evening he told him he loves someone else as I was chatting him and apparently blocked all my numbers and Whatsapp except Facebook.

What should I do?

Leave the case as it is or trying talking to him?.. never talked to him, I just insult him constantly how he needs to grow up and learn how to handle Issues but I doubt he will let his pride down.

Is he still angry with my mom? He claims I support my mom

Does he still love me? We have exchange words time without number and he doesn't even reply me or Facebook anymore. He does thing that piss me off.

You might remain single for life. When mother don dey enter children relationship
That man dogged a bullet, your ministry is a red flag

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend And Mother by Obierika(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04
This relationship has already ended, it's best for you to just move on
Re: My Boyfriend And Mother by baraboo98: 2:30pm On Jul 04
[quote author=dkidd post=130783952]What sort of parent utters such to her prospective son in-law and u expect him to be happy with the situation. Until u ladies grow some brains and realise as men the utmost thing we require from y'all is peace of mind + respect y'all will continue to miss the mark. Ur family sounds very troublesome. Even u too and u don't seem to see anything wrong with ur moms utterances. It takes wisdom to talk despite one's age or position. If u don't speak with wisdom u always end up causing problems for u and those around u[quote] Guy you just say it all, you deserve a beer and pepper soup. Anybody that marry from that family is gone. All the family na wahala from look of tins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend And Mother by Louis8796: 2:35pm On Jul 04
😂😂😂,my dear you Sabi speak English ohh
Gadafii:
while the mom is acting like a witch 😂😂

She already threatening the boy he won't marry her daughter, that's a huge assss red flag

Re: My Boyfriend And Mother by minasu190: 2:51pm On Jul 04
What exactly did your mom tell him that made him stop greeting your mom?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend And Mother by henndukwe18: 3:34pm On Jul 04
U n ur mom hav given him enough insult, not every man will tolerate dt, una don see am finish, bro had to do wt he dd to maintain his steeze, let him be

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend And Mother by Karleb(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04
You and your mum should leave the poor boy alone.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend And Mother by nairaman66(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04
Leave the egocentric guy. He won’t respect you nor mom when you guys get married. I won’t try such with my girlfriend’s mom. Respect is reciprocated
Re: My Boyfriend And Mother by superCleanworks(m): 7:42am On Jul 05
Sommycherish:

Does he still love me? We have exchange words time without number and he doesn't even reply me or Facebook anymore. He does thing that piss me off

all this questions over spilt milk.

seems that nigga dick has magic powers you just don't want to leave

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Na Wa / Chicks Where Are U All At / Can You Date Or Marry An Ex Convict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.