Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer (5772 Views)

Jarus Was The One Abused, He Only Defended Himself - Journalist / Sir Jarus Arrested For Beating His Wife / Popular Nairalander Sir Jarus Admits To Domestic Violence On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by naptu2: 6:25am
Muhammad Adam (aka Egi_Nupe) of Muhammad Adam and Associates is Suraj Oyewale's (aka Jarus) lawyer. He was responding to a report by Sahara Reporters.

Foundational Nupe Lawyer @egi_nupe__

LIES!
LIES!!
LIES!!!

Sir Jarus was never arrested contrary to the report by these media outlets. We understand that this case has received public attention but please the best you can do is not to mislead the public.

We will address the public, only when/if necessary. But please do not report lies.

Thank you.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by naptu2: 6:25am
See previous thread here:

Sir Jarus Arrested For Beating His Wife
https://www.nairaland.com/8143583/sir-jarus-arrested-beating-wife
Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by joseph1832(m): 6:29am
Hmm. Then he should do the needful. Sue whoever spread the news he was arrested. It's not that hard.

1 Like

Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by AfeezShomorin(m): 6:32am
Since when did it become a crime for a man to take a second wife?

By the way I'm also looking for a second wife, interested ladies can apply.

The lucky lady will be well taken care of, money is not my problem grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by jeff1993: 6:32am
You see women..... Men should always be wary of them!!! ..... Apart from ur Mum and sisters, treat any other women in your life including your wife with same caution as u treat a SNAKE!!!

Be ready to take definite sharp action(I dont mean Domestic violence) against them when u feel threatened and when is absolutely necessary. Women fear a ruthless Man cos they know he is unpredictable.

The society is tilting against men in any altercation they have with women so Men need to be sharp.

I read the Jarus story and I felt sorry for him. How will u ask a Muslim man not to take a second wife when u as his wife u are aware of his religion and u know it allows him to marry up to four wives. Would u prefer him to go and have plenty side chicks outside or to bring the woman home and wife her?

He told u of his intentions, yet I decided to make a fuss out of it even after placating g u with gifts and sorts worth almost 50M which he is not even supposed to do coa it's his right as a Muslim man to take a second wife.

Shiooooorrrrr

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by AfeezShomorin(m): 6:32am
joseph1832:
Hmm. Then he should do the needful. Sue whoever spread the news he was arrested. It's not that hard.

He go sue tire because the people wey spread the news dey plenty grin
Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by GOFRONT(m): 6:33am
But he "EXERCISE HIS ISLAMIC RIGHT" shey??

Islamic right by marrying another wife.....As a man, this islamic right sweet sometimes sha......dats if you get d luck oo

Baba don taya to shine only one particular Congo, be wan diversify the economy, he waka go carry another woman come home, then he say he exercise his islamic right.

As a Religion of peace, there should be no room to accomodate four wives. There can never be Peace in that house.

SirJarus case and many others be used as a case study

2 Likes

Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by jojothaiv(m): 6:33am
I'm glad I didn't jump on that thread.

Religion of doubt is everything.
Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by Yorubastardz: 6:33am
Ok
Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by Neddstark: 6:33am
Dear Muslim women, it is the right of your husband to have a second wife if he pleases.
If you don't want that to happen, have an agreement with him before marriage. Or better still, marry from another faith.
Don't start crying victim later on.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by Slytiger: 6:34am
So this guy is his lawyer. Investigation is still ongoing.

1 Like

Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by olaiya2007(m): 6:35am
The rate at which fake news spread across this days is alarming

1 Like

Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:35am
Naija eh
Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by eliwa47(m): 6:35am
That's his cup of tea, if truly he beats his wife or not! undecided
Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by naptu2: 6:37am
Demoladek @kesterozay

Why are the LSDVA & most media outlets reporting arrest, if that isn’t the case. That shows unprofessionalism.

We know what they are up to. I am personally refraining from saying anything for professional reasons.
Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by joseph1832(m): 6:37am
AfeezShomorin:

He go sue tire because the people wey spread the news dey plenty grin
the individual or individuals who posted it first, should a good place to start.
Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by Finegirl734(f): 6:37am
Social Media with false information everywhere
Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:38am
The wife is already back at his house
Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by onadana: 6:43am
tongue....but he was there.You were there.
Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by SatoshiX: 6:45am
Slytiger:
So this guy is his lawyer. Investigation is still ongoing.
So everyone in police custody was arrested? Go school you no gree. Olodo 😂

2 Likes

Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by Ishilove: 6:48am
naptu2:
Muhammad Adam (aka Egi_Nupe) of Muhammad Adam and Associates is Suraj Oyewale's (aka Jarus) lawyer. He was responding to a report by Sahara Reporters.

I knew the story was off. He was likely invited for questioning, which he honoured, but trust the brainless Great Unwashed horde to sensationalise and blow everything out of proportion

5 Likes

Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by PulsingPurple(m): 6:51am
The way mods are posting this matter ehh
Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by Ishilove: 6:52am
naptu2:
Demoladek @kesterozay

You know, LSDVA didn't outrightly say he was arrested. They mischievously implied it for yet to be ascertained intents and purposes.
Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by doggedfighter(f): 6:52am
Jarus era !

We are in for the back and forth, denials on this matter.

The said Jarus is not a young man.
Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by AngelicBeing: 6:58am
sad
Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by copyrites: 7:01am
Are you people not tired of this overrated Sanusi-APC lapdog and his domestic issues??

I blame Nairaland mods mobs and his CV puppets for giving him the little"fame" he thinks he has.

You people should get done with this already and face your lives.
Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by Hanndye: 7:03am
I thought as much.

Hanndye:

Family / Re: Sir Jarus Arrested For Beating His Wife by Hanndye: 3:56pm On Jul 03
I'd rather that's not a mark of beating but that of bleaching or toning cream. Check the other cheek too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by Avast(m): 7:05am
jeff1993:
You see women..... Men should always be wary of them!!! ..... Apart from ur Mum and sisters, treat any other women in your life including your wife with same caution as u treat a SNAKE!!!

Be ready to take definite sharp action(I dont mean Domestic violence) against them when u feel threatened and when is absolutely necessary. Women fear a ruthless Man cos they know he is unpredictable.

The society is tilting against men in any altercation they have with women so Men need to be sharp.

I read the Jarus story and I felt sorry for him. How will u ask a Muslim man not to take a second wife when u as his wife u are aware of his religion and u know it allows him to marry up to four wives. Would u prefer him to go and have plenty side chicks outside or to bring the woman home and wife her?

He told u of his intentions, yet I decided to make a fuss out of it even after placating g u with gifts and sorts worth almost 50M which he is not even supposed to do coa it's his right as a Muslim man to take a second wife.

Shiooooorrrrr

The best amongst them is worst, we just need to stay cautioned as you mentioned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by adioolayi(m): 7:20am
So, wetin he go do for police station
Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by CooldipoMPS: 7:20am
Re: Jarus Was Not Arrested - Lawyer by Angel55555(m): 7:20am
AfeezShomorin:
Since when did it become a crime for a man to take a second wife?

By the way I'm also looking for a second wife, interested ladies can apply.

The lucky lady will be well taken care of, money is not my problem grin
He assaulted her, that's the issue, not the taking of a second wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Advise. I Do Moan During Make out with my wife, is it normal? / Meet The Mexican Man Who Was Born With 2 Heads, See His Photos / Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives.

Viewing this topic: olyrayy(m), Furrylow, sirp2007, quomo, lekanolas and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.