Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found (21156 Views)

Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge, BSU 400L Student Is Missing, Photo / 400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) / Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by God1000(m): 7:02am
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/8134293/susan-hilaseen-kaakyenge-bsu-400l

The girl who was declared missing by her family last week on social media, has been found today but yet to speak.

Her family appreciates men of the Nigeria Police Force Benue State command and the entire social media community for their prompt sharing of information

The family of Kaakyenge had on June 24 announced the missing of their daughter Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge, a 400L student in the Department of Mass communication at Benue state University, Makurdi.

Susan Hilaseen was last seen in May shortly after her Industrial attachment at radio Benue.

Source: benue_newspoint

https://www.facebook.com/100094764743427/posts/pfbid0Vpjh2gPdq6MtHJtrV4SdnkEd8qPwabDWsq64xpyZQxMzmGKW6jkHa1WWGJ6UBmkLl/?app=fbl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by God1000(m): 7:03am
Good news, we thank almighty God but we need to know what happened, the family should come out and inform the public

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by eme1n(m): 7:03am
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by flyinnizam(m): 7:04am
welcome back from honeymoon

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by UselessBuharist: 7:14am
I always have the little doubt whenever they say a girl is missing. In 2002, there was a girl in my younger sister’s class, they were in SS1 then, she left home for school she didn’t get to school and didn’t return home. They started looking for her and even reported to the police/

Behold she returned home a week later and cooked up a story of how she was touched by one man and got hypnotised and didn’t know where they took her, her family were happy. Even though I was young then I didn’t believe her story.

3 months later they found out she was pregnant then she confessed that she was in a house at the back of her father’s house for the one week she claimed she was hypnotised and taken away.

Auntie was getting it steady and regularly, unfortunately that was the end of her education. She gave birth to a girl child, left the child with her parents and went abroad. The child is a runs girl today going from one hotel to the other and the mom is back from abroad empty and wasted.

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by Zonefree(m): 7:15am
has been found today but yet to speak.

Yet to speak? undecided

It's time I stop to put mouth on missing person report.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by Namaster: 7:16am
It's becoming VERY difficult to take stories of missing young ladies serious.

A LOT of the time it's just a girl lodged with her boyfriend or CLIENT. And when they finally return, their family refuses to ACKNOWLEDGE the fact they were bothering the public because their daughter was out being a WHOOOOOORE.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by mariovito(m): 7:21am
Good

Now make dem tell us where she go

1 Like

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by RighteousDemon: 7:38am
My heart only skips when someone is declared missing in Ogun state. The probability of finding such persons with the head intact is 1%.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by Realtord43: 7:53am
Yet to speak hmmm
Dick'acation successfully accomplished

7 Likes

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by adecz: 8:00am
undecided

Last last,
see wetin cause the disappearance☺️☺️☺️

If you know, you know😉😉😉

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:00am
I CAN NEVER TAKE MISSING GIRLS SERIOUS
if na Guy, that's when I worry and go to police

You see this useless gender
Their parents will NEVER tell us where she was found after disturbing us that she is missing.

That's why if a girl goes missing
I just go back to sleep and DON'T GIVE A FVCK

They all went to collect dick

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by superCleanworks(m): 8:00am
Realtord43:
Yet to speak hmmm
Dick'acation successfully accomplished

Dem don install 9 months app for her operating system.

9 Likes

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by theophorus(m): 8:01am
Hmmm...
All these Waka about no go allow us know who dey really miss and who visit somebody.

Well, am happy that the family have seen their Daughter.
Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by UncleHaba22: 8:01am
Maybe she went to collect national cake from tilumbu 🥒

1 Like

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by jamesversion: 8:01am
UselessBuharist:
I always have the little doubt whenever they say a girl is missing. In 2002, there was a girl in my younger sister’s class, they were in SS1 then, she left home for school she didn’t get to school and didn’t return home. They started looking for her and even reported to the police/

Behold she returned home a week later and cooked up a story of how she was touched by one man and got hypnotised and didn’t know where they took her, her family were happy. Even though I was young then I didn’t believe her story.

3 months later they found out she was pregnant then she confessed that she was in a house at the back of her father’s house for the one week she claimed she was hypnotised and taken away.

Auntie was getting it steady and regularly, unfortunately that was the end of her education. She gave birth to a girl child, left the child with her parents and went abroad. The child is a runs girl today going from one hotel to the other and the mom is back from abroad empty and wasted.

What a story.

1 Like

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by superCleanworks(m): 8:01am
Make una tell us details naw.

or we don't deserve to know after all the effort we put in searching for her?

1 Like

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by shortgun(m): 8:02am
Thank God
Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by Anguldi(m): 8:02am
UselessBuharist:

cry

1 Like

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by Anguldi(m): 8:03am
Haunty, where you go

Omo, na honeymoon things

1 Like

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by dfrost: 8:03am
Good news is that she was found alive. Thank God.
Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by akinmusi(m): 8:03am
Still thankful
Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by nwakibie3(m): 8:04am
They will not tell us where and how they found her but will be quick to tell us she was missing so we can help in locating her.

Anyways, like someone said above, welcome back from honeymoon

3 Likes

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by StopTheBan: 8:04am
UselessBuharist:

damn!
Few weeks ago, a girl(jss3 student) on my street didn't come home all through the night.... She came back the next day and her people found out she slept at a guy's house.

9 Likes

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by southsouthking(m): 8:07am
Welcome back, thank God say no be ABA yo reach
Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by oz4real83(m): 8:09am
Thank God they used the word "found" and not "rescued", they need to give us details of where, how and who ooo sad. They should make her speak ooo shocked
Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:09am
thank the police not god.
Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by membranus: 8:11am
Zonefree:

Yet to speak? undecided

It's time I stop to put mouth on missing person report.

No, don't stop. Continue! (in Mrs. Jonathan's voice).
Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by Lee99: 8:12am
Person wey go shine Congo her parents dey social media dey disturb person, Tiv girl for that matter 😂😂😂 dey play

8 Likes

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by Kizzygentle: 8:12am
Person wey go collect steady gbola na em una dey find. Happen to one of my cousin that year in queens college. For one good week, we dey find am only to to hear say them see am for one guy house. Omo eh,make una dey free all this babe o. Some are lucky to come out alive like this one,some are not. Any sane guy that keeps a girl in his house knowing she is under her parents has an ulterior motive. Because why sane guy go keep girl knowing the implication. I dey sorry for babes sha. You all gonna learn and learn the hard way.

6 Likes

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by membranus: 8:12am
Anguldi:
Haunty, where you go

To Anguldi's House.

1 Like

Re: Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found by MrPOTUS: 8:13am
RighteousDemon:
My heart only skips when someone is declared missing in Ogun state. The probability of finding such persons with the head intact is 1%.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Doctor To Refund Nine-year Wage To FG / Court Sends Judge To Prison For Alleged Fraud / 76-Year Old Grandfather Robert Busted With Drugs In Edo

Viewing this topic: Ara21(f), 11Monkeys, Nathalya(f), rabiudon, ConfidentialDoc, Luqzybaba, holaxi(m), gentle136(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.