Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:37 PM

Sold and closed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sold and closed (181 Views)

sold and closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold and closed by Oem18(m): 7:53am On Jul 04
Sold
Re: Sold and closed by Oem18(m): 7:55am On Jul 04
More pictures
Re: Sold and closed by Aydot99(m): 8:01am On Jul 04
15k send location

1 Like

Re: Sold and closed by EmptyGarden(m): 8:55am On Jul 04
Na sell you wan sell this thing? grin
Who you wan kill?
Re: Sold and closed by lordm(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04
Not only semisilent. Na semicircle.
Re: Sold and closed by Oem18(m): 6:43am On Jul 05
Thanks to all who reached out on whatsapp, the tank is 15L.
Re: Sold and closed by Oem18(m): 6:47am On Jul 05
Aydot99:
15k send location

The used Voltage board alone is sold for 15k and above, you can go and buy that first then save up for the rest grin. Thanks for the offer tho.
Re: Sold and closed by Oem18(m): 6:48am On Jul 05
lordm:
Not only semisilent. Na semicircle.
Ok?
Re: Sold and closed by Oem18(m): 6:49am On Jul 05
EmptyGarden:
Na sell you wan sell this thing? grin
Who you wan kill?

Whoever you like Chairman mao!
Re: Sold and closed by Aydot99(m): 9:22am On Jul 05
You are going to find a hard time selling this thing online. Give it to your guy that services the gen he will help you sell it.
The gen to look rugged, that your asking price is to high.
No call am semi silent again. I'm sure any time you on am, your neighbors go dey pray make your fuel finish because of the noise
Re: Sold and closed by Oem18(m): 11:03am On Jul 05
Aydot99:
You are going to find a hard time selling this thing online. Give it to your guy that services the gen he will help you sell it.
The gen to look rugged, that your asking price is to high.
No call am semi silent again. I'm sure any time you on am, your neighbors go dey pray make your fuel finish because of the noise

Ive already gotten a very good deal for it within my neighbourhood, i am just trying to see if i can get something better grin and p.s i have the bigger firman 9kva here, this one is more economical and way silent than it undecided
Re: Sold and closed by Oem18(m): 1:03am On Jul 08
Sold and closed

(1) (Reply)

PERFECTLY DRY FLAT LAND IN OGUN STATE ….BUY And Start Building Immediately / Selling! 5bedroom Dual Floor Fully Detached @ Ajah. N145m. Eunice 08029562694 / 7800sqm Facing Lekki Epe Express By LBS Lekki With C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.