Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates (14001 Views)

300-L Student Discovers His Name Is Not In School Register / JAMB Discovers One Million Illegal Admissions / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:50am
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board has uncovered 3,000 fake graduates who never set foot within the four walls of a classroom.

The board also decried the issue of illegal admissions by some institutions which, it said, had remained a source of embarrassment to the country.

The Registrar, Prof Ishaq Oloyede, made this known in a report published in the board’s bulletin, which was obtained by our correspondent in Abuja.

According to the bulletin, Oloyede disclosed this during a meeting with the leadership of the Committee of Pro-Chancellors of State Universities.

Some ‘graduates’ had never entered the four walls of a university owing to the endemic corruption in the system but the board had documented over 3,000 of such cases.

“Illegal admission of candidates into tertiary institutions in the country is an embarrassment and a disservice to the nation,” the bulletin read.

The issue of illegal admissions has over the years been at the forefront of JAMB’s priorities.

The House of Representatives Committee on Basic Education, in December 2023, ordered the JAMB to present a list of tertiary institutions that had conducted irregular and illegal admissions.

The examination body had earlier warned candidates to desist from accepting admissions offered by such institutions without full academic participation.

In the statement titled, “Cessation of illegal/irregular admission,” JAMB reiterated that all applications of admissions to first degree, national diploma, national innovation diploma and the Nigeria certificate in education into full-time, distance learning, part-time, outreach, sandwich, etc, must be processed only through JAMB.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/jamb-uncovers-3000-fake-graduates/%3famp

1 Like

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by Sonnobax15(m): 8:51am
grin
Nigeria my country,we settle down hail thee..

Reminds me of the best graduating student back then in my department,he was someone whom we never knew undecided. The dude never attended class and never partook in any activity undecided. But las las,he was named the best graduating student...

What money can not do in this country does not exist.

48 Likes

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by FaceTanke: 8:54am
Oloyede for President

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by Ttipsy(f): 8:57am
Agbado Nation

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by Mindlog: 8:59am
Sonnobax15:
grin

Reminds me of the best graduating student back then in my department,he was someone whom we never knew undecided. The dude never attended class and never partook in any activity undecided. But las las,he was named the best graduating student...

And your graduating set kept quiet when a non-attending student, was named the best graduating student?

49 Likes

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by Amotolongbo(f): 9:07am
Sonnobax15:
grin

You are one of the fake graduates Mr Oloyede is talking about for saying this.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by helinues: 9:11am
Imagine that
Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by Sonnobax15(m): 9:13am
Amotolongbo:
You are one of the fake graduates Mr Oloyede is talking about for saying this.
At least madam I never said I'm a graduate grin

Besides, I'm talking about OND,not HND ,ok undecided

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by SmartPolician: 9:13am
NUC should have a degree certificate authentication website. I don't know why that is rocket science

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by christejames(m): 9:15am
Fake as in how? undecided

Supreme Court has validated every degree certificate presented by an individual just like they did for Tinubu, so JAMB should go and seat down at the back seat for trying to taunt Tinubu...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by StreetFight: 9:16am
Ttipsy:
Agbado Nation

No, you mean Nzobu Nzobu nation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by StreetFight: 9:17am
christejames:

Supreme Court has validated every degree certificate presented by an individual just like they did for Tinubu, so JAMB should go and seat down at the back seat for trying to taunt Tinubu...

Crying and Weeping are fundamental human rights, we will not stop you from crying to death

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by Amotolongbo(f): 9:38am
Sonnobax15:
At least madam I never said I'm a graduate grin

Besides, I'm talking about OND,not HND ,ok undecided
A graduate is a graduate bro 😂

1 Like

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by Ttipsy(f): 9:43am
StreetFight:

No, you mean Nzobu Nzobu nation
you see everyone against your president as Igbo ??

Wake up from your stupidity

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by saviourGeorge: 9:54am
The amount of corruption in this country eh
I wonder who we copy from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by Sonnobax15(m): 9:56am
Amotolongbo:
A graduate is a graduate bro 😂
. grin. I'm not a graduate sis😊

1 Like

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by TheChameleon: 12:15pm
grin

I can bet 3001 are from SE.

Them sabi graduate from miracle centers no be small grin

Even their Peter Obi na 3rd Class Dullard tongue

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by baraboo98: 1:22pm
How jamb carry know? Bleep news everywhere.
jamb that cant even handle there own problem want carry another mans cross.
Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by baraboo98: 1:24pm
TheChameleon:
grin

I can bet 3001 are from SE.

Them sabi graduate from miracle centers no be small grin

Even their Peter Obi na 3rd Class Dullard tongue
Them come the top every year for jamb, wasce and neco. How? This tribal pain go end your miserable life soon.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by TheChameleon: 1:41pm
baraboo98:
Them come the top every year for jamb, wasce and neco. How? This tribal pain go end your miserable life soon.

Mmesoma is the answer to your unintelligent response.

They are known to be cheats.

You're the miserable one. Abi you also graduated from there ?

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by Anguldi(m): 2:22pm
Amoda Ogunlere Yekini geng tongue

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by omoredia: 2:49pm
Tinubu number 1 no wonder country don scatter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by Itohanmiwa: 2:50pm
After they will all shout no job
Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by Diligence: 2:51pm
Stop this distraction already. Keep shut if you're not certain of your claims before you embark on apologies, rebuttal & regrets!
Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by azpekuliar: 2:53pm
JAMB should stop disturbing the peace. Someone who attended schools before they were even created is in Aso Rock and you are crying about fake graduates. *Hiss*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by Stevenbright(m): 2:54pm
FaceTanke:
Oloyede for President

Which president, for what and for which country?

Where is the list of the identities of the individuals and of the universities who issued the fake certs?

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:54pm
And you hear many of them proudly say they graduated with first class. While many celebs, popular figures and men of God will advice youths to celebrate them and take them as role models.
Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by zombieHUNTER: 2:55pm
TOPCRUISE:
And you hear many of them say they graduated with first class.

undecided

in accounting

cheesy

1 Like

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by mankan2k7(m): 2:56pm
Like leaders like Nigerians

1 Like

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by Krankhead: 2:56pm
christejames:

See one of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Discovers 3000 Fake Graduates by TEYA: 2:56pm
Sonnobax15:
grin

So you went to a mushroom university? Shame!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lasu Part Time Form Out? / PTDF Shortlist Successful Candidates for 2017/2018 scholarship campaign / Best Graduating Student With 6.5CGPA Out Of 7.0CGPA At University Of Ibadan

Viewing this topic: ogreemah(m), Fearurcreeator, SoloCraft306, cmikel, LilMissFavvy(f), volts(m), dondavinchi(m), bro4u, Chikudu1(m), Gluckdude20(m), Zahni(m), Calibrator, urbobo20(m), ThinkSmarter, adexpa(m), RayCharles(m), tjfasasi(m), apexugroup, Kenochi(m), Taystee1, Dotng, ifinger, BossOluwendy(m), tefishy(m), tomm2580(m), Daptboy(m), CLASSMAN, Mightymen, mascotman(m), Algorithmic(m), Shanklee1, ATEAMS, darlingtonchi, wwwtortoise(m) and 76 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.