Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,972 members, 7,880,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

The Pot Color Is The Least Of The Chef Problems - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Pot Color Is The Least Of The Chef Problems (35 Views)

How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot / The Pot Of Soup A Man Cooked With N1000 (photos) / Crocodile Smiles To The Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pot Color Is The Least Of The Chef Problems by IAmHim1: 9:17am
How Being Competent Makes you Gain People's Respect

Understand this going forward: No human can totally focus on 100% of goals that he/she sets for themselves.

No. Mortal. Being.

Our attention span has been ridiculed by our chase for dopamine and instant gratification.

That's why a person who is focused on one important goal WON'T HAVE TIME TO FOCUS ON IRRELEVANCIES

MEANING anyone who focus on IRRELEVANCIES does not have set goals for himself or herself.

That's how I detect incompetent people or organization either in my work place or personal Life.

How you might ask:

1) Examples

--- A chef really focus on the sweetness and nutritional value of food being cooked won't be focused on the color of frying pan or pot color being used to cook

* Sweet doesn't mean nutritious. A stomach scam being perpetuated by food companies all because the stomach doesn't taste. Refer to my past writeup on that topic

---A couple really focused on spending their whole lives together won't be focused on wasting huge loads of money in irrelevant fancy wedding...attires and big useless cakes filled with transfat that only cause diabetes and loads of mind numbing sickness.

That's why such nonsense marriages crash like jericho wall. Lack of vision and focusing on the most irrelevant thing on the planet.

---Forums pushing news that only incite negative emotions in its readers...from death, to tribal wars to incompetent religious news.

* Who cares if Tinubu stumbled while walking. How does that affect the common man positively.
But on the day that happened, i bet that ALL 'important' news body carried such petty news:
"A president stumbled while walking"

Any news body that carried that news that day is utterly incompetent to the highest of degrees. If that's what such a news body classify as news, then you can bet the amount of ridiculous content being pushed to front page of such site

** Ojukwu widow did this and that---WHO CARES. she shit wattery shit and fart and bleed like all other women before her and girls that will be after her.
Why is her irrelevacies that doesn't affect the average man positively being made news

*** Flavor father died...front Page...who cares if his father died... His Father aint more important than mine or yours unless he really spent his live impacting people positively.

Exactly! Then let the dead bury the dead. Cremation seems advisable next time. He will meet his maker and atone for Karma faster.

The average man gives only spoons about dead people. Let the dead bury the dead.
Only those close to the family and those his father impacted while alive should care about such news.

So why was i being made to see such news. Why did such irrelevancies invade my personal reading space

**** Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that. WHO cares?? He lost the election!

He. Lost. Already.
Give the man a chance to heal and recoup his loss

Case closed.

He's an average citizen like you and i.

What of ipob and amotekun... whenever those news should grace front page, let those seeking to advertise such nonsense to the masses pay millions through their a s s for advertising.
if the news that seek to spread hate and tribalism is that important to them, then the owners of such news should be willing to pay for it to get views. if not, treat such news the way Twitter treats the posts of users without blue badge

---Competent House builders won't focus on what color to paint a house instead they solely focus on the cement structure and foundation strength.

What goes on in the mind of competent house builders is "How can i make this house I'm building last years for my client. After I'm done building the strongest of structure, the client can go paint the house with whatever color they prefer. that's none of my business anymore"

That's why whenever I see brightly colored houses on the outside, I know that a house owner has just been scammed by an incompetent builder who used the most substandard of building materials to build and decided to cover up with brightly colored paint

Check the houses of ancient romans and their roads dated BCE...all those old building of previous centuries still existing... did YOU notice it being painted with useless irrelevant colors huh

Same way people focus on housing POP not because it lasts but because it looks good on the eyes. Again, incompetent eyesight

---A governor focused on tackling plastic waste instead of food production in his state only equals an incompetent Governor. He left the important things and focused on irrelevancies

---A president and senate focused on changing the national anthem while the forex exchange and food markets bleeds heavily= incompetent President + incompetent Senate and House of Assembly

---A tribalist that hates yoruba but will willingly bleep a nice looking Yoruba girl with bubble butt equals Incompetent tribalist

same goes for those that hate igbo but buys spare parts from them or work in an organization having an igbo Manager. Thats a surefire way to spot an incompetent tribalist

---A Head Accountant thats focused on neatness and not focused on company finance only equals an incompetent head acccoutant

---A pastor not focused on salvation and karma repercussions (do as you would love to be done unto you) but instead focus on teaching ladies to have 'vex money in case your boyfriend annoys you' and 'business summit to cultivate wealth' is just a scam business man seeking to make profit off the gullibility of his/her followers

---Movies no longer teaching core values like perseverance and creativity and enlightenment. Movies like The matrix, The usual Suspects, Primal Fear, whiplash etc.

Now you have useless gender and pronouns movies littered everywhere. Eg shehulk, guardians of Galaxy, star wars etc

CONTEXT:

Just then i read that Shell and other oil companies are seeking to go low carbon emission and i just laughed because i know its a scam by Shell Corporation to decive the innocent masses about ridding the world of Carbon waste.

The best way to rid the world of carbon waste IS TO STOP THE PRODUCTION OF HYDRO 'CARBON' ITSELF.

For shell to rid the world of its carbon footprint, they would have to stop producing oil permanently!
Because oil is hydroCARBON itself

You really really believe that shell would be willing to go out of business to ensure the world is a better place.

Hahaahhahahahhahahahahhahaha

On the outside, it would seem shell is incompetent by focusing on irrelevancies but its structured and for the gram just so they can do a press release saying "we at shell is committed to doing our best to reduce our carbon imprint. We've recently partnered with *****"

its a Scam. The best way to handle a competition is when you're the one managing it and the competition for carbon release is zero carbon release

Wish i could go deeper but I'll leave that for you. Can only take a horse to the river...

When you decide to unlearn and relearn, this and all my post will all make sense to you then

Credit: Art of Manipulation pdf by RB Sparkman

PS: on the bright side, when you're competent by focusing on what matters, you'll notice you'll easily gain the respect of people.

---A man in a stable marriage of 10years plus easily gains the respect of women and girls alike.

---Emotional thinking: "If he can handle the woman in his marriage for 10 years plus, then he can handle me too"

---A competent barber gets new clients easily

---A lady with good cooking skills and homely manners are approached for relationship by a different calibre of Men. The Husband materials

---A good football analyst gains the respect of football watchers, even those in support of other teams.

--- A competent chef gets his or her food sold out back to back

And guess what, being known as a competent person is contagious.
When people respect you for one thing, they can easily respect you for another thing totally unrelated.

Ie ---a competent barber can be trusted to become a good shop tenant
---A competent husband can be deem trustworthy with your personal secrets

Hope you see the picture now.

Good luck Fellas!

(1) (Reply)

5 Substitutes For Fresh Pepper When Cooking / Check Out This Farm Product I Bought From A Trader At Shasha Market In Akure / Uromi Event Caterers & Catering Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.