Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,703 members, 7,969,055 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:14 PM

What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? (15788 Views)

Do You Think People Can Change Because They Love Someone? / See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by PerfectStranger(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06
IbrahimSkiba:

Ufiup ima grin grin grin grin
Owò mmi

Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by pretydiva(f): 3:47pm On Jul 06
A few
Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by DonroxyII: 5:15pm On Jul 08
turmacs:
Mine was posting pictures of myself or anything related to my daily life on social media. He said he doesn't like those type of things. Even my birthday i don't post anymore ever since i met this boy, happy new month or new year i don't post, i can't even remember the last time i posted on my Whatsapp status grin I even had to change my profile pictures on all social media from my personal photos to something else.

Chai, things we do for love grin
My Kinda Nigga ... Nothing-Else sweet pass Anonymous.... cheesy
Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by DonroxyII: 5:17pm On Jul 08
ravensckar:
After marriage, I had to give up my addiction of watching football matches in viewing centres.

My wife begged me to stop. She said she's afraid of the arguments and fights that sometimes breakout in viewing centers. Now, I only watch football from the comfort of my home. angry angry angry

To be honest, my own self too much on top football matter back then. Na me dey always troll rival fans with SONGS & INSULTS. If your team is losing and I happen to be at the viewing centre, you'll hate me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was so popular that some guys always come to look for me at home whenever it's time to watch football match. As per their JIM BEGLIN wey I be. To make matters worse, we'll still argue for hours even after the match had ended. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I miss all of it! cry cry cry

#Things_We_Do_For_Love
Egbon, you no finish the story ... Zina Nko ... You give up or you no give am up grin
Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by DonroxyII: 5:28pm On Jul 08
Funkyswagzz:

Nothing much just don't end up heart broken. Most of all if he is getting married to you he most make some moved towards finding out more about you and your family
She is Grandma Girls & was taught in the ancient ways ... It's better if she Is with the ancient male like myself that sees women as "Glass" ... Hold too tight she breaks, Hold Feebly she falls ... Just Hold Her cheesy ....

But if she is with Gen Z, Ahhhh .... This kain love in 2024 ... Hmmm ... ticket dey cut ooo grin
Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by DonroxyII: 5:33pm On Jul 08
NuCypher:

But there appears to be an unholy friendship between women and pastors. I don't know if it is their emotional bent that drives women to always defer to pastors or to respect them, but women just seem to have high regard for most of these crazy gods of men. If you look at a family, it's always the mother that seems enamoured by what the pastor says. Rarely the father.
The reason is because most males ain't responsible husband & father also when the spiritual issues pops most fathers become chicken making mothers to go extra miles onto MOGs for rescue & that's when the Brainwashing begins ....

If Most Husband/Fathers are doing their Jobs the way e suppose be normal normal who born another Men well to Lord over Ya Family only to scam them all their Wealths!

Average Women would go to any extent to protect/Defend herself/children .... The Desperations is what engineered the MOGs to strike like Cobra & Suck Them Out !

1 Like

Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by NuCypher: 7:17pm On Jul 08
DonroxyII:
The reason is because most males ain't responsible husband & father also when the spiritual issues pops most fathers become chicken making mothers to go extra miles onto MOGs for rescue & that's when the Brainwashing begins ....

If Most Husband/Fathers are doing their Jobs the way e suppose be normal normal who born another Men well to Lord over Ya Family only to scam them all their Wealths!

Average Women would go to any extent to protect/Defend herself/children .... The Desperations is what engineered the MOGs to strike like Cobra & Suck Them Out !
well said

1 Like

Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by ravensckar(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08
DonroxyII:
Egbon, you no finish the story ... Zina Nko ... You give up or you no give am up grin
You sha wan cast me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If I tell you sey I gave up Zina after marriage shebi you go let me rest? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by DonroxyII: 11:23pm On Jul 08
ravensckar:
You sha wan cast me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If I tell you sey I gave up Zina after marriage shebi you go let me rest? cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin .. I don Understand.. Eyin Agba Awo cheesy
Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by yungkels(m): 12:14am On Jul 09
Deprincess4321:
nobdy is claiming to b anybdy here oh,,am Joy or u cn cal me Princess,,i knw and understand d way to a mans heart,,u see some girls actually thnk itz all abt nyash n having big breast n looking attractive,bt it nt all abt dat,,my grandma use to tel me dat d key to a mans hrt lies in loving him,being appreciative,working hard on myslf n nt depending too much on him,,always saying am sorry,,being submissive,respecting him,allowing him to b free and most importantly giving him peace of mind,,,,,my grandma n my aunt are my mentors,,my boyfrnd can attest to this,if u wanto hear frm him urslf,,u v a free ticket

Yea she right, speaking on behalf of the boyfriend. We move
Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by Deprincess4321(f): 10:28am On Jul 09
yungkels:

lol,,afta speaking on behalf of my boyfrnd,wr r u nw moving to na?
Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by Deprincess4321(f): 10:58am On Jul 09
yungkels:

lol,so after speaking onbehalf of my boyfrnd,wr r u moving to?
Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by yungkels(m): 11:09am On Jul 09
Deprincess4321:
lol,so after speaking onbehalf of my boyfrnd,wr r u moving to?
Moving to perm site...
Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by Deprincess4321(f): 11:10am On Jul 09
yungkels:
Moving to perm site...
i dnt really knw dat sha,bvh safe trip
Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by yungkels(m): 11:12am On Jul 09
Deprincess4321:
i dnt really knw dat sha,bvh safe trip
Gracias
Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by Deprincess4321(f): 11:25am On Jul 09
yungkels:
Gracias
u welcm
Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by yungkels(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09
Deprincess4321:
u welcm
Hmmm
Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by Obierika(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14
phr0nesis:
Your Nairaland pic is still uploaded.
When you go remove am?

Na who you dey ask?

You did not quote anyone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help - Shes Killing Me / Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / Remembering The Muliro Gardens - Kenya Notorious Sex Garden (18+ Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.