Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,701 members, 7,969,048 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:04 PM

How Can I Rebuild Trust In A Relationship After Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Rebuild Trust In A Relationship After Cheating? (305 Views)

Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Rebuild Trust In A Relationship After Cheating? by blessingnenye(f): 10:10am On Jul 04
To rebuild trust after cheating is not always an easy journey. To some folks, once infidelity is involved, that marks the end of the relationship or marriage, while to some others, you might be lucky to be a given a second chance with the hopes that you"ll turn a new leaf.

Often times, some people who are fortunate enough to get a second chance end up ruining their chances of getting re connected and accepted by their partner, which mostly leads to regret.

Infidelity is one of the biggest Red flags in a relationship. It is often a sign of lack of discipline, as majority of people who cheat have no reasons for it. They believe that variety is the spice of life, hence wouldn't hesitate to have a taste of others who may seem available. There are some few cases where cheating may occur as a result of negligence, couples loosing sexual attraction in marriage, or partners or falling out of love.

https://loveonet.com/10-ways-to-rebuild-trust-after-cheating/
Re: How Can I Rebuild Trust In A Relationship After Cheating? by goran3310(m): 11:51am On Jul 04
No second chance

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Kiss Your Lover?��(pic) / Weekend Digest: Easily Discouraged? / The Master's Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.