Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) (22459 Views)

Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? / Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey / Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by Gistmedia10: 10:11am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuUsQs9zorM

Davido's wedding might have come and gone, but a shocking video has emerged on social media showing popular Nigerian singer, Davido, slapping a guest at his high-profile traditional wedding, tagged "Chivido 2024". shocked

In the footage, Davido, dressed in his traditional attire, was seen slapping a grown man who appeared to be a bodyguard. The altercation allegedly started when the bodyguard attempted to collect scattered dollar bills from a child, infuriating Davido. The singer was seen cautioning the man to return the money to the child.

The incident has sparked outrage on social media, with many fans and viewers expressing disappointment and shock at Davido's behavior.

He didn’t slap me’ – Davido’s bodyguard

Segxy, the bodyguard of singer Davido, who was reportedly assaulted at his boss’s wedding, has broken his silence.

A clip from Davido’s wedding, where the singer was captured seemingly cautioning his bouncer, recently emerged online, sparking speculations that he was assaulting the guard.

Reacting, Davido’s bodyguard described the video as “fake.”

He emphasised that his boss didn’t slap him and has never slapped any of his staff members.

He explained that Davido was only cautioning him to allow a boy whom he was trying to prevent from accessing the singer.

On his Instagram account, Segxy wrote: “As regards the fake video flying on the internet, y’all commenting sh*t you don’t know..

“My boss didn’t slap me and has never slapped any of his staff before. He was only cautioning me to allow the boy. The boy in question appeared from nowhere beside us, and I tried to stop him.

“Besides, my boss is my blood and family. I understand him so well without a word from his mouth.. 30BG for life.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/04/he-didnt-slap-me-davidos-bodyguard/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by FaceTanke: 10:31am
he didnt slap anybody

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by RealityKings: 10:47am
You'll face all these working and one lady will still think you must send her money

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by eedimo(m): 2:00pm
E don do na
Enough of Davido

Nigerians are hungry

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by gistray: 2:00pm
What's this nonsense.... Which kind stupid news and journalism be this?
So adults should sit and start discussing if Davido slapped his bodyguard or not? 🤔

Nairaland MODS will push every useless shyt to front page

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by bigdammyj: 2:00pm
You tell us.

2 Likes

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by Newman5(m): 2:01pm
E tap person this one say is slap. All these YouTubers sef
Meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by GanagiBitrus: 2:01pm
But the guy in question said he was not slapped. So what's the problem.

4 Likes

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:01pm
Manipulated cant you see

1 Like

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 2:03pm
Truth is we can't see if anyone was slapped. I think this is just some media hype.

1 Like

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by Tradepunter2: 2:04pm
gistray:
What's this nonsense.... Which kind stupid news and journalism be this?

Nairaland MODS will push every useless shyt to front page

It's a dead forum..... Nothing to show for again

7 Likes

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by bestman09(m): 2:04pm
You-tubers and bloggers can do anything for traffic. The little tap was edited faster to look as if it is a slap just to get attention and views. The hustle is real!

4 Likes

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 2:04pm
Frankly, I don't give a flying f**k what or what not he didn't do. My own is that incompetent laden fool, Tinubu should resign with immediate effect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by 5starmilitant: 2:05pm
Oga he no slap anybody. It’s just the point of view. Show us clip from another direction of this incident.

1 Like

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by Cmanforall: 2:06pm
The wedding stories continue
Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by Elidrisy20: 2:06pm
Yes he did, the same way tinubu has been slapping Nigerians for the pass one year

28 Likes

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by FatimaAbubakar(f): 2:06pm
Dumb people plenty for Nigeria. Take a look at the video and you'll see that it was edited. Na mumu wey too plenty for naija dey cause this type of thing.

2 Likes

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by tunjijones(m): 2:06pm
Fake news is the bane of social media.

This fake news to soon cause war las las for this country

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by christejames(m): 2:07pm
That's his and his fans headache and not mine undecided
Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by Freshtruth(m): 2:07pm
ATo me I don't see anything wrong even if Davido slap him he pays him is salaries as when due. There is no bug deal here. Haters leave Davido alone he is a billionaire at Age 28
Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by wunmi590(m): 2:07pm

He didn't slap anybody, even if he want to do such, not on his wedding day, a special day for him and the love of his life...

But what I discovered about him on that wedding day is that, baba don shayo, no be him dey dance and behave that day 😆 😂 🤣 , nah him shadow 🤣 😆 😂
Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by Smartcitizen: 2:08pm
Tinubu online supporters are SLAPPED and FLOGGED daily in their meeting places, when they fail to support Tinubu appropriately.

This is not an issue naa!

1 Like

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by mrjoeblinks: 2:08pm
Ehen?
No be only slap na konk. Mtcheeew!
Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 2:09pm
Yes.. Davido slapped him.

That was a clear cut slap.. The bodyguard is scared and ashamed of accepting the truth.

Similar to many rape victims deny being raped out of shame and fear.
Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by babajero(m): 2:09pm
Gistmedia10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuUsQs9zorM

Davido's wedding might have come and gone, but a shocking video has emerged on social media showing popular Nigerian singer, Davido, slapping a guest at his high-profile traditional wedding, tagged "Chivido 2024". shocked

In the footage, Davido, dressed in his traditional attire, was seen slapping a grown man who appeared to be a bodyguard. The altercation allegedly started when the bodyguard attempted to collect scattered dollar bills from a child, infuriating Davido. The singer was seen cautioning the man to return the money to the child.

The incident has sparked outrage on social media, with many fans and viewers expressing disappointment and shock at Davido's behavior.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/04/he-didnt-slap-me-davidos-bodyguard/
His hand didn't even near the guy face set.

1 Like

Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by frankputer: 2:09pm
Na waoo
Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by baraboo98: 2:09pm
how you go slap person for weeding?
Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by Olayinka8793(m): 2:11pm
Really
Re: Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video) by PUNANI01: 2:12pm
Case closed, hungry bloggers go rest now. Make them find another avenue or another person to drag.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. / Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt / Georgina Onuoha And Daughters Stun In New Photoshoot In The US.

Viewing this topic: PerkyJay, omoboy08(m), Captain9ja(m), kunletj, Tunjikam(m), jayyjayy1(m), Slickszoom(m), Gallant12, castANDbind, wonder233, Donbraye(m), Samdy(m), muizbabatunde(m), Ozilxavier, yemmy0074(m), Jnrprince1(m), jordyspices, Frankbaro(m), Abachasamuel10, sourcecode99(m), LORETA, InventTech, chybuzky(m), rayblast(m), Jibsonified(m), KOLLYPROF(m), Hardeyoye, biggie73(m), Gistmedia10, 11cows4sale(m), KnownUnknown and 79 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.