Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,331 members, 7,937,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

What Happened To ZEBET.NG - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Happened To ZEBET.NG (236 Views)

Europe’s Leading Gaming Operator Zeturf Group Launches Zebet In Nigeria / World Cup: What Happened In 1966 Is Happening In 2018! / Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To ZEBET.NG by Judek2(m): 10:24am On Jul 04
I have been betting on Zebet for years without any problems..
Customer service was always good, payment was swift, and site was smooth.

Recently because of the trust, i continued betting with them after they upgraded their website.
Untill recently, they delayed in payment. It gets worst as the site is no longer online.

The customer service numbers are no longer available and i have not less than 3.5 million naira in the account.

I was thinking it's a temporary maintenance, but it's turning out to be a permanent one..

Please, does any one have information about zebet, how I can reach them, their owners, or even how to get my money back.
Re: What Happened To ZEBET.NG by Stratmaniac: 6:36pm On Jul 04
Why didn't you withdraw the money immediately you won or was it for staking? Sope oti lo... Zebet is out of existence
All bet companies are against their customers, sport betting is a scam
Re: What Happened To ZEBET.NG by Judek2(m): 12:09am On Jul 05
Stratmaniac:
Why didn't you withdraw the money immediately you won or was it for staking? Sope oti lo... Zebet is out of existence
All bet companies are against their customers, sport betting is a scam

You could withdraw, but payout is the problem

(1) (Reply)

Oscar Bobb Suffers Leg Injury Before Premier League / Becoming Increasingly Worrisome / Fifa Election: Gianni Infantino Wins Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.