Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,625 members, 7,930,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:13 AM

Should Tinubu Betray Shettima ? Alternate Choice For Survival - 2027 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Tinubu Betray Shettima ? Alternate Choice For Survival - 2027 (221 Views)

6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher / Will TINUBU Betray The South? / Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Tinubu Betray Shettima ? Alternate Choice For Survival - 2027 by Zetra7: 11:22am On Jul 04
Last week, I spoke about discussion within the presidency to harmonise Southern votes ahead of 2027.

Post meeting with Southern Governors , we have seen demands of regions such as SE taking shape by requesting discharge of Nnamdi Kanu in order to push SE towards Tinubu.

Today, will be revealing the secret discussion within the SW section of the presidency which I termed Alternate for survival - 2027.

To understand this, lets go back to 2022. Tinubu and his Lagos boys decided to go for SHETTIMA as VP to counter presidential demand of the NE and halve Atiku's vote from the region..

The agreement was clear, NE will take over from Tinubu after 8years.. This decision helped to get votes for Tinubu in that region..

Since then, 2027 has become a dangerous game for Tinubu.

First, the southern alliance isn't flying despite plans to release of Nnamdi Kanu and fulfil some form of restructuring to favor SS including the massive infrastructural plan.

Tinubu for some reason is very much hated by ordinary masses , not personally but people around him is seen as the worst set of people who have fought against Southern unity whether is against Obasanjo, GEJ or championing divisions between SW and SE..

Furthermore, what played out in Lagos pre and post election and finally the extent of major appointments focused solely to SW has permanently damaged the Southern front..

Therefore to have a chance of survive beyond 2027, the backroom presidential Lagos boys have started discussion on ditching SHETTIMA in 2031 and forging alliance with Kwankwanso to take over from Tinubu after 8 years..

The fear is that NE will queue behind Atiku in 2027 and won't wait beyond. NW will certainly queue behind Atiku unless they're assured of power retuning to the region after in 2031.

Kwankwanso will be desperate for the deal knowing that Atiku and Obi alliance displacing Tinubu in 2027 will be end of his presidential ambitions.

Will Tinubu betray SHETTIMA? Time will tell..

I still believe facing a Northern United front needs a Southern United force..

If you're Tinubu, what would you do to really unite the south?
Re: Should Tinubu Betray Shettima ? Alternate Choice For Survival - 2027 by senatordave1(m): 11:30am On Jul 04
Zetra7:
Last week, I spoke about discussion within the presidency to harmonise Southern votes ahead of 2027.

Post meeting with Southern Governors , we have seen demands of regions such as SE taking shape by requesting discharge of Nnamdi Kanu in order to push SE towards Tinubu.

Today, will be revealing the secret discussion within the SW section of the presidency which I termed Alternate for survival - 2027.

To understand this, lets go back to 2022. Tinubu and his Lagos boys decided to go for SHETTIMA as VP to counter presidential demand of the NE and halve Atiku's vote from the region..

The agreement was clear, NE will take over from Tinubu after 8years.. This decision helped to get votes for Tinubu in that region..

Since then, 2027 has become a dangerous game for Tinubu.

First, the southern alliance isn't flying despite plans to release of Nnamdi Kanu and fulfil some form of restructuring to favor SS including the massive infrastructural plan.

Tinubu for some reason is very much hated by ordinary masses , not personally but people around him is seen as the worst set of people who have fought against Southern unity whether is against Obasanjo, GEJ or championing divisions between SW and SE..

Furthermore, what played out in Lagos pre and post election and finally the extent of major appointments focused solely to SW has permanently damaged the Southern front..

Therefore to have a chance of survive beyond 2027, the backroom presidential Lagos boys have started discussion on ditching SHETTIMA and forging alliance with Kwankwanso to take over from Tinubu after 8 years..

The fear is that NE will queue behind Atiku in 2027 and won't wait beyond. NW will certainly queue behind Atiku unless they're assured of power retuning to the region after in 2031.

Kwankwanso will be desperate for the deal knowing that Atiku and Obi alliance displacing Tinubu in 2027 will be end of his presidential ambitions.

Will Tinubu betray SHETTIMA? Time will tell..

I still believe facing a Northern United front needs a Southern United force..

If you're Tinubu, what would you do to really unite the south?

Tinubu is not a betrayer.2027 is already settled as far as obi and atiku contest or better off atiku does not contest.all he needs is to empower wike to scatter atiku chances
Re: Should Tinubu Betray Shettima ? Alternate Choice For Survival - 2027 by Chivisee: 11:36am On Jul 04
Obi people and their delusion!! So far obi is still in the picture, 2027 and beyond is secured for tinubu! Nnamdi Kanu is completing his 10 years jail! Know this and know peace!

6 Likes

Re: Should Tinubu Betray Shettima ? Alternate Choice For Survival - 2027 by atiku4President(m): 11:58am On Jul 04
You can't stay in 2024 and be saying what will happen in 2027. But I am Tinubu, I will do everything to persuade Peter Obi. And it's easy. I won't say it here.

With a united South, and a little push towards the middle belt/North Central, Tinubu has little or nothing to fear about Atiku or empty Kwankwaso who can't win massive votes outside of his Kano enclave.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Otti Receives 2 YPP House Of Assembly Into Labour Party / Dear Igbos, Enough Of Righteousness Politics, Enough Of Playing The Good Guys / These Protests Will FLOP Without Obidients Participation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.