Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,137 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:28 AM

My Sexcapedes (Episode 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Sexcapedes (Episode 1) (588 Views)

My Midnight Sexcapedes (Episode 1) / Romantic Story : My Dirty Friend (18+) Episode 1 / Romantic Story : - My Boss (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sexcapedes (Episode 1) by Sirimack(f): 11:44am On Jul 04
All Suzan wanted from was a regular sxx right under her husband’s roof. But how can I commit such sacrilege against God? How can I sleep with the wife of a man who has sacrificed a lot for me? How can I do that to a blood who was ready to lay down his life for me?

I am sharing my ordeal with you with a heavy heart. Read my true life story:

I am Steve by name.

I am in my late twenties.

The whole thing started when I finished my National Youth Service.

My elder brother asked me to come and stay with them while I look for a job. He lived in Lagos with his newly married wife.

I was really excited with how the whole thing was playing out. Lagos has been my dream place to settle down after school. My mega dream city. I have never been to Lagos state all through my life. So it was a thing of joy that I was not just visiting Lagos only, but I was going there to base.

I served at a Teaching Hospital, Kafanchan, Kaduna state. I studied Laboratory Science in university.

I boarded a Luxurious Bus at a place called ‘Forest’ in Kaduna state. I was to go see my parents in Onitsha and spend some time with them before going to Lagos.

I needed to spend time with my parents. I have missed them; they have missed me too. It’s been a year since I left home. Ever since then, I have never traveled to see them.

So I spent a month with them in Onitsha.

Even my elder brother was very eager to see me. We have really missed each other. I was all he had. The baby of the house. Because we were just two that our parents gave birth to.

He booked my flight from Asaba to Lagos himself because the money he sent to me for my flight from Kaduna to Asaba, I ate it. He found out. It was my father who told him.

I landed at the Lagos airport successfully. The wife was the person that came to pick me up. It was my first time meeting her. I didn’t attend their marriage. I missed the marriage because of the crisis that happened in Kaduna state that period. So I couldn’t make it home. It was on the phone that I witnessed the whole occasion. A big miss it was. But thank goodness everything went successfully.

The marriage was not even up to a year.

My brother’s wife was really an epitome of beauty. She’s the real definition of divinity, stunning, graceful, and endearing feminine. She was a goddess. No wonder people said that my brother went to the market with his eyes wide open.

She welcomed me with a romant|c hug. You need to see the way I rested my head in between her apple bosoms. Although I am tall, she's a giant to me. She helped me move my luggages into the car before we zoomed off to the house.

‘How was your trip?’. She asked. She had this sxxy voice that melted my heart.

‘Fine’, I stuttered.

‘I know you must be hungry, but don’t worry, I prepared something special for you’. She added.

She was very jovial. The way she gisted with me all through the journey, you would think if she was my elder sister. I enjoyed the journey except the Lagos traffic that got me angry. The journey was supposed to take us some minutes but due to traffic, we spent hours before getting home.

When we got home, I was welcomed by a beautiful edifice. It was my brother’s building. A five bedroom duplex. The house was situated at the heart of ikeja, the capital of Lagos State. Although I knew that my brother had made money, I never knew he was this rich to own such a mansion with a fleet of cars.

The inside of the house was a paradise on earth. The interiors were made of gold. The appliances were top notch. It was then I knew the secret of my brother’s wife's beauty. The coldness inside of the building alone was capable of freezing human being. It was like a cold room. In fact, the air conditioners in the building were something else.

Meanwhile my brother was not home. Business called and he answered. He would be back the following day.

She has shown me my room. A very spacious room with high-end amenities. The room was an ensuite with a spacious bathroom that has a bathtub and a shower. The size of the bed alone got me shouting. At one point, I giggled as I recalled my sexcapade back then in service. Who flashed my mind was Lucy. She was one of my random girls at the place I served. I just imagine how well she would fit on that bed with her thick body and heavy backside. I also imagined how a rough sxx marathon with her on the bed would taste like. Amid my imagination, my d|ck already hardened.

My brother’s wife had gone to the kitchen to get me something to eat while I freshen up.

I just finished taking my bath when she barged into my room. She didn’t even knock. I was in pants when she came in. You need to see how carried away she was, staring lustfully at my manh00d. I had it very very big down there. She was in a short and sxxy transparent tight gown, exposing all her endowments. The two big oranges on her chest stood standing, staring at me. I lost in lust too. But before you could know it, the id|ot in between my legs has started responding to stimulation, surging up its head like a python. Just then, she immediately closed the door and bolted it from inside. Then, she seductively drew herself closer to me. I saw the fire in her eyes. I knew she was coming to devour me like a hungry lion..

To Be Continued..

https://sirimysister.com.ng/my-sexcapedes-episode-2/

Read EPISODE 2 Here!!!

(1) (Reply)

Kingdoms Of Conflict- Must Read / Please Critique This Work / Inspirational Quote Of The Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.