Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal (11623 Views)

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by officialwdhtv: 2:04pm
Man collects back phone he bought for girlfriend after she rejected his proposal shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eCWVtrFMVQ

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Deprincess4321(f): 2:14pm
Muna jst d play

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by EreluRoz: 2:22pm
Small boy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by LEGITCHUDDY: 2:32pm
Na so e suppose be
no tym for nonsense

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Sonnobax15(m): 2:47pm
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by spencekat(m): 3:14pm
LEGITCHUDDY:
Na so e suppose be

no tym for nonsense
👍

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Obierika(m): 3:59pm
Very childish thing to do
Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by spencekat(m): 4:02pm
Obierika:
Very childish thing to do
To you, it is.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by TheChameleon: 4:04pm
grin

Common in the North.

The guys will demand for every single thing bought.

And when they wed, the woman sets up the house with everything interior.

In the case of divorce which is alarmingly frequent, she would pack every single thing including toothpicks grin

Personally know a lady who has married a guy 3 times, another 2x and the 3rd just once. Divorce, Remarry, Divorce and repeat.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by linkers: 4:05pm
Trash guy man behavior
Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by GreenxGreen: 4:05pm
grin

Good one bro !!!

No gree for Monkey 🐒 dey work.......

Baboon dey Chop 😀

If she want the phone She must eat the Banana 🍌🍌🍌
grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Ara21(f): 4:05pm
All these small boys

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Kizzygentle: 4:05pm
Guys wey dey buy phone for babes wey never accept u, na wa oo.which kind guys be all these ones again. And babes wey dey do oloju kokoro, una no wan give but una go dey collect. Wetin concern me. I Don already pass.

4 Likes

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:05pm
Childish attitude not matured enough to be a man

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Donald7610: 4:05pm
EreluRoz:
Small boy
That's your OPINION

6 Likes

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by TheSuperX(m): 4:05pm
🙄
Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Orlu13: 4:05pm
very good fr d useless SIMPs...u will be there doing everything fr d useless gal nd be kneeling down like ekuke

I'm happy she didn't accept his proposal... loser

3 Likes

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Itohanmiwa: 4:05pm
This guy don too watch rukkyfunny on facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Risingblue008(m): 4:05pm
To me
If i never knack-ka-na banny wella,no shishi
As in wella
Guys should not bother much about women,
Just hustle and u will see dem lookin for u
So,u now as a big guy,just do one or 2flexin,u no go fit tell me say u no go touch ur toe,d banny go touch her toe
And after that,if i call or pick ur call again
I go knw wetin cos'am
I no mad buy something more than 6k give banny,
If she needs money let her go and work for it.

5 Likes

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by OZIOGU1: 4:06pm
Some brotherhood may be happy and proud of him, but the simple truth is that Nigerian women relationship is transactional

11 Likes

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Sonnobax15(m): 4:06pm
Ara21:
All these small boys
lipsrsealed There's nothing like small boys grin. Y'all think you can eat your cake and have it back but that isn't the right thing to do..........She should be thankful to her stars that collecting his things from her wasn't accompanied with a very hot smack down undecided

13 Likes

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Kele242: 4:06pm
Real G

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Orlu13: 4:06pm
Ara21:
All these small boys

ur father small boy

6 Likes

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Orlu13: 4:07pm
Holluwhakemmy:
Childish attitude not matured enough to be a man

matured fool I sight u

14 Likes

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Matheusmartin: 4:07pm
As u nor gree,abeg gimme back my phone may ogun nor kill your papa..
angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Omonigeriarere: 4:08pm
officialwdhtv:
Man collects back phone he bought for girlfriend after she rejected his proposal shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eCWVtrFMVQ

It is a gift and there was no consideration as one of the elements of contract.

So, the guy is justified.

7 Likes

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Bonaventura(m): 4:08pm
A welcome development.

There's no consideration furnished

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by NorthernersSuck: 4:08pm
A true comrade
Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Orobadmeat: 4:08pm
Investment gone wrong grin grin
Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by ILoveNG: 4:08pm
Not a wrong thing to do.
I so much hate opportunistic ladies.

We will also continue to tell our brothers to minimise any investment on any lady that you are not married to yet.

8 Likes

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:08pm
Orlu13:

matured fool I sight u
can't you comment without insulting?

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Back Phone He Bought For Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal by UrgentNeeds(m): 4:08pm
Before ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs / I Am In Love With Misspicy / My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort

Viewing this topic: onyerhuku(m), luchessi(m), Kokoirin3(m), ibnew, onome442(m), Holuwaxheun(m), teedavies(m), ijimereobo(m), Obarofrederick(m), Coolval22com, freedomchild, zylert(m), icankel, benihonde(m), Vikynas, chimex001(m), kinkymax, Crixie(m), Danmisra(m), spencekat(m), OneMillionBTC, Noblemanonpoint, Funnyman, Caramia2020(m), dpete1, john107, Augustine2244(m), purplekayc(m), Sapasenator, patrickcollins, habeebobalola(m), ogascomax, SIRTOPSTAR47(m), osuofia2(m), jacksology(m), Otitm, Gizer, lymelyte(m), ffo(m), AsapBentley, Emco1, Adonkia(m), ungara17, excel222(m), Typicool8(m), juvewalex(m), Akinsete19(m), Lucifyre, HonAdeli(m), Michealroyal, RonuMiscreant, bebedlolo, amen2seye and 91 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.