Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police (15610 Views)

Police Officer Killed Lady And Her Innocent Husband Over 150K (photos) / How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. / Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by Glimpsetv: 2:06pm
Tears as Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten to Death by Nigerian Police

A woman tearfully narrated how her son, who was innocent, was picked up by the Nigerian police and beaten to death while in custody. Appearing on the popular Berekete Family show, she couldn't hold back her tears as she recounted the story of her son's death. According to her, she had brought food for her detained son, but upon arriving at the station, she was informed that he was sleeping.

However, she managed to speak with one of the arrested individuals who was actually the real culprit of the crime for which her son was detained. This person revealed to her that her son had been beaten to death. Upon learning this, she demanded to see her son, but shockingly, the police bundled her like a sack and threw her outside.

This incident has led to public outrage, with many calling for justice for the woman and condemning such unthinkable acts by the Nigerian police.

The woman recounted that when she and her family members insisted on seeing their son's body, one of the police officers asked, "Is your son better than the numerous lives we have wasted here?

We would like to know your thoughts on this video. Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ogx2QO2CAM?si=w-1PtbobyRP7nVCU

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by Namaster: 2:07pm
"The woman recounted that when she and her family members insisted on seeing their son's body, one of the police officers asked, "Is your son better than the numerous lives we have wasted here?"

Imagine the level of IMPUNITY that'll drive law enforcement officers to admit to being SERIAL KILLERS.

They TORTURED an INNOCENT person to death and still had the audacity to BRAG about it.

This is why people JAPA. It's not because of poverty or economic reasons. It's the sheer LAWLESSNESS and unbridled BRUTALITY of the custodians of the law that drive them away.

ALL Nigerian security agencies, including the Military and EFCC, are very DAFT and backward. They will ARREST people first and then conduct an investigation LATER.

Meanwhile when it comes to REAL criminals who post their crimes on TikTok and Facebook, the same Police and Military will cite lack of sufficient information to act on it.

Very USELESS entities.

That is why I have ZERO pity for them when I read news of UGM and terrorists dealing with ANY of them.

The degree of lawlessness in this country is TOO much. Makes people with common sense HOPELESS for the future of this country.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by Deprincess4321(f): 2:12pm
Blood of the innocent chaiii nigerians,n d stil v mouth to ask her if she knws how many lives d have wasted ,,wel i dnt v much to say,bt justice must b served,,d should look into dis mata,haba,n d real culprit is stil d breathng

16 Likes

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by wrongman665(m): 2:13pm
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by Sonnobax15(m): 2:40pm
lipsrsealed
Go to various prisons and cells all over the country,the numbers of innocent people wrongfully arrested will surprise you........

I do tell all my friends and family members,that the day any one of them decides to even think of buying a police recruitment form,na from that day our friendship and bloodship go end,and I mean it undecided

If you check very well, you'll hardly find any retired police officer alive who's living well...It's either they live miserably after their retirement or they die carelessly..

55 Likes

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by BlueStripper: 2:41pm
If you followed this story from the first day she entered the studio, you will hate the Nigerian police.

The boy was extra judicially murdered by some set of policemen including his best friend.

I am glad the truth is out and the autopsy has proven that the boy was tortured to death.

If not for science. The narrative that was propagated by the NPF would have been accepted by all and sundry.

This is one reason I don't believe in the justice system of Nigeria. If you touch me, I touch you. By now, dead body for surplus.

You take my property I take you to the shrine.

Nigeria is Joke.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by tiswell(m): 2:41pm
Take this case to amadioha shrine,woman.

Naija justice system na scam

14 Likes

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by sonssyo(f): 2:41pm
God punish the useless Police that did that nonsense, animals in human skin cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:42pm
Uok
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by Tradepunter2: 2:42pm
Sad
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by blesboi(m): 2:42pm
if you are interested in watching latest Nigerian movies (nollywood) that are very interesting with a perfect story line ... pls kindly add this number on your WhatsApp 09072106986. .. and make your choice... it is always available every day..

1 Like

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by 0001Lagos: 2:42pm
Nnamdi kanu was right

Nigeria is a zoo

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by OBTOREPA(m): 2:43pm
So heart breaking

1 Like

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by FalseProphet1(m): 2:43pm
I see another protest greater than end sars happening in Nigeria, I see the NPF going into extinction.

This I have seen.
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by TheChameleon: 2:43pm
" this is why people japa" grin

Negro please. Police brutality is bad everywhere. But don't trivialise it by lying.

Sympathise with this poor unfortunate woman and move on...

George Floyd, Rodney King incidents and several others happened abroad.

Namaster:
"The woman recounted that when she and her family members insisted on seeing their son's body, one of the police officers asked, "Is your son better than the numerous lives we have wasted here?"

Imagine the level of IMPUNITY that'll drive law enforcement officers to admit to being SERIAL KILLERS.

They TORTURED an INNOCENT person to death and still had the audacity to BRAG about it.

This is why people JAPA. It's not because of poverty or economic reasons. It's the sheer LAWLESSNESS and unbridled BRUTALITY of the custodians of the law that drive them away.

ALL Nigerian security agencies, including the Military and EFCC, are very DAFT and backward. They will ARREST people first and then conduct an investigation LATER.

Meanwhile when it comes to REAL criminals who post their crimes on TikTok and Facebook, the same Police and Military will cite lack of sufficient information to act on it.

Very USELESS entities.

That is why I have ZERO pity for them when I read news of UGM and terrorists dealing with ANY of them.

The degree of lawlessness in this country is TOO much. Makes people with common sense HOPELESS for the future of this country.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by okomile(f): 2:44pm
Na naija we dey

We pray he find peace
Justice might not come in this corntree for him

We are dealing with hunger now. One kote fish is 2k. Cut into 3-4 pcs

We shall survive IJN

1 Like

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by SmartPolician: 2:44pm
Whoever told us that the police was our friend didn't live long enough to see what Nigeria's police has become.

12 Likes

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:44pm
Nothing will happen to those officers
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by Anguldi(m): 2:44pm
tongue
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by Exceed15: 2:45pm
I hate Nigeria police with passion.

11 Likes

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by mankan2k7(m): 2:45pm
I don't pity any police. Even if their oga send them to hell, nothing concern me.

Tunupoo should ban this national disgrace and upgrade manowar, church warden or peace Corps to replace them.

He should sack all of them with no compensation and without pension.

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by Finegirl734(f): 2:45pm
This is pure wickedness. They cannot do their jobs properly but would do other unnecessary things perfectly and brutally

4 Likes

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by frankmoney(m): 2:45pm
I hate the npf ..... very useless bunch

1 Like

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:46pm
Ok
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by Ubdavis(m): 2:47pm
May Nigeria not happen to u

1 Like

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by omoredia: 2:47pm
The only people who are worse than bad leaders who allow our problems to persist are those who support them.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by theophorus(m): 2:47pm
May we Never be in the wrong place at anytime and may we never be Unfortunate.
Amen!

If you Papa/Mama na Police Abeg dey talk to dem and dey Pray make Nemesis no catch you ooo. Person wen do good on the Long run na Good He go enjoy but person wen no do good...
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by MasterJayJay: 2:48pm
T
Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by symbianDON(m): 2:48pm
This is the reason you hardly see the children of policemen growing to become useful and successful; most of their children always end up being useless. This is the reason. Most policemen are walking bundle of curses. Very wicked and heartless folks.

6 Likes

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by Greatness09: 2:48pm
Hmm something bigger than endsars is coming....not all police are bad though but police cases are becoming worse by the day....we all are feeling the effect of this harsh economy so why they transfer their own frustration on innocent citizens is what I can't rely phantom

5 Likes

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by Itohanmiwa: 2:48pm
This is really sad cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police by shortgun(m): 2:49pm
All this is happening because of leadership failure, if Tinubu were to be an upright person he will appoint leaders for the police who will reform it.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Of Two Arrested For Raping 13-year-old Hawker / Robbed With Paycom Nigeria Pos. / Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students

Viewing this topic: mycho4us, Jesusboy080, Innobee99(m), FHL3, bentenny(m), mayhead(m), Dare14, harzard100(m), groovy12, lyday60(m), AduroSA(m), Gbadespet(m), akingold2, Adamsynox(m), donami(m), Blessedness456, onlyforchrist, Idsenate(m), Pankilan(m), tefishy(m), Penuelseun(m), Oakbend16, Childfree, Sprinklepee, Whogan300, Kasdat5(m), JONSYN7154, Eminence1124(m), Fatban(m), BlueMags(m), quomo, 900warriorz, livingg(m), airliner(m), Mikocake(m), hardizzle, emmanuel596(m) and 97 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.