Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,368 members, 7,910,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:34 PM

Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) (3546 Views)

May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by Emusan(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03
Boomark:
There is nothing brilliant about this if you don't know what they are actually witnessing about Christ.

They are not witnessing about Jesus Christ!

They already made it known who they witness to by their name.

Is it not that he was sent by God.
That he came to reconcile us back to God.
That he is the way to God.
He is the mediator between man and God.
That we should pray to the Father in his name.
That his Father is our Father, his God is our God.

Yet the direct statement from Jesus is "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” Acts 1:8

Do you know more than Jesus Himself?

Everything is about Jehovah, the God of our lord Jesus, Eph 1:17

Give me just one person who witness about Jehovah in the New Testament.

Meanwhile, Jesus Himself said, the scripture are all about HIM not His Father.

All the things I wrote up there came from the scripture. I wonder the kind of witness you will give about Christ that is not to the glory of the Father?

Did the same scripture ask you to WITNESS ABOUT THE FATHER?

1 Like

Re: Meet Deeper Life First Female National Pastor (video) by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03
We still dey watch una dey evolve.
Let me know when this people don get nightclub.
Deeper wey dey call TV satanic before o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Blasphemy, Antichrist And T.b. Joshua / God Made Technologies......... And Not Scientist / Who Is The True Father Of Joseph? The Husband Of Mary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.