Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,700 members, 7,969,048 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:02 PM

The Dangers Of Dating A Broke Man. Part 1 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dangers Of Dating A Broke Man. Part 1 (1499 Views)

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / "Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Broke Man. Part 1 by alphaNomega: 3:40am On Jul 12
FRANCISTOWN:
Many years ago when I was dead broke.

I used to have a goddaughter. A very pretty and respectful girl who would always tell me anything and seek my opinion and advice.
She was married anyways, had a daughter.

She married a guy who was still struggling. As a matter of fact , she was the one who rented the house they were living and the mattress they slept on.
One day she called me up that her daughter was sick and had been in the hospital about a week.
You know how Nigerian hospitals are, you really need to make a deposit before treatment can commence.
They needed 50k and she was able to raise 20k, so I gave her 10k. That made it 30k . 20k more to go.
The husband couldn't raise anything because strictly speaking the girl had been in charge of feeding the family.
Then I asked her what she was going to do about the remaining money? And she told me she didn't have an idea because the hospital had only given them 2weeks to get the money of which a week was out.

A day to when the two weeks was supposed to elapse, she called me, she was crying over the phone. I was even shocked. I thought the girl had died. But she just said she had been able to raise the money but she wanted to speak to me about something.

Well, when she came around. She told me after she had tried all her best to raise the money but couldn't. She remembered a man who had always been on her neck, but of which she had insulted and told to f*ck off because she couldn't defy her marriage.
She visited the man for assistance and the man said if she would grace his bed. He would give her 50k.
She said she insulted the man again and went back to the hospital. But the man called her again that night and offered 70k. But still turned him down.

She said in the middle of the night the kid was really acting strange which the doctor told her to hurry her up on the payment.
She had to accept the man's offer.
Now she was very heartbroken because she cheated on her husband. Well, she was crying a river but I couldn't hold her and put her on my chest to pet her. I mean, how could I touch a married woman even if she was my daughter.
In all honesty. She did the right thing.

As a man, if you refused to get your shit together. Your woman will be forced to cheat on you no matter how disciplined she is. Have you ever tasted hunger? Has a life been threatened?
Like I said in my other post. Survival comes first, what do you think a hungry wife would do if a man offered her something to quench her hunger?
And for you women. Stop putting yourself in a spot where you will be frustrated to cheat. It is easy for a hungry and a financially frustrated woman to cheat than for a woman who lives in comfort.
Sooner or later you will cheat when you go hungry everyday or you have a child who is lying helpless in a hospital ward.

Tall, dark and handsome with big Mujumba Bajumba will not pay your children school fees.
Broke men are only good for sex, believe me, those guys can remove a womb without surgery. But anything other than that is a waste.

What if you fell sick and your husband can't even pay your bills. May your soul rest in peace o.

And for those of you who say "No one knows tomorrow, that broke man may become rich later in life"

This is not Nollywood. In real life , it is becoming harder for poor men to become successful. Only about 10% Nigerian men are rich. Now that the economy is bad, it's about 8% and that percentage needs to be consistent. Therefore only about 1 out of every 500 men will become rich. Okay, so, what makes you think your broke man will be that one?

The reason the society has deteriorated this much is because many kids are raised in poverty stricken homes. And they must do all they can to survive. You force kids into this world when you clearly can't take care of them. Isn't that wickedness?

A broke man does not deserve marriage, if you're a girl and you marry a broke man. You are playing a risky game and you do not have sense.You are just stupid and you are also wicked. Unless you are rich enough to move him up the social ladder.
You can only give them sex, lots of sex and love but not marriage.

I'm not here to babysit a lie to make you feel good or like me. Your likeness doesn't add $1 to my account, so, basically your likeness is useless.
Before you get angry at me like I'm the cause of your misfortune.
Go out there and work your ass off to make money for yourself. And when you are made, you are not obligated to be tied to one woman.

Go get your shit together. You can't afford to let your kids suffer.

Oferegege, ewa femi losi frontpage.
all this fake stories una dey write for nairaland eh. nollywood directors suppose come here dey harvest ideas
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Broke Man. Part 1 by geewean(m): 3:54am On Jul 12
The word broke is a relative term subject to personal perspective.Davido is a broken man in the circle of Messi and Ronaldo.His earnings might just be their travel budget.

The right word here is Lazy.Dont marry a lazy man that I agree.Being broke which is the absence of physical cash is nothing when the man is visibly hardworking.

That's why me I can't date a broke woman too.I know to large extent she will be a huge liability to me too.

It baffles me when people now see relationship or marriage as a poverty alleviation program with huge entitlement.

I pity a lady who see a man who isn't with much cash but hardworking and a good sense of purpose but take the counsel of OP.You go stay for single market tire while OP will give his sister a good advice if she sees a man I described above.

Becareful what you absorb online.
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Broke Man. Part 1 by PJtech: 3:54am On Jul 12
FRANCISTOWN:

Now that You've come to terms with the truth. You must find a way out of poverty. It starts with persistence, never giving up. Always go head in first. Going in with your all.

Good morning sir, pls can you help me with 5k to travel today. I'm going to Osogbo this morning but do not have enough cash
I promise to return this time next week
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Broke Man. Part 1 by FRANCISTOWN: 4:36am On Jul 12
alphaNomega:
all this fake stories una dey write for nairaland eh. nollywood directors suppose come here dey harvest ideas

If you get one brain for this life , you go know say these things they happen almost everywhere.
Sholoriburuku ni e ni? As you never see pass your one room for face me I slap you yard.
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Broke Man. Part 1 by FRANCISTOWN: 4:39am On Jul 12
PJtech:

I promise to return this time next week
Is this playing?
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Broke Man. Part 1 by FRANCISTOWN: 4:48am On Jul 12
geewean:
The word broke is a relative term subject to personal perspective.Davido is a broken man in the circle of Messi and Ronaldo.His earnings might just be their travel budget.

The right word here is Lazy.Dont marry a lazy man that I agree.Being broke which is the absence of physical cash is nothing when the man is visibly hardworking.

That's why me I can't date a broke woman too.I know to large extent she will be a huge liability to me too.

It baffles me when people now see relationship or marriage as a poverty alleviation program with huge entitlement.

I pity a lady who see a man who isn't with much cash but hardworking and a good sense of purpose but take the counsel of OP.You go stay for single market tire while OP will give his sister a good advice if she sees a man I described above.

Becareful what you absorb online.
Who told you Davido is broke in the circle of Messi and Ronaldo? That statement is a statement of ignorance.
Davido is a rich man, not just as rich as Messi or Ronaldo.

By the way. Davido can afford a whole lot of comfort. Therefore, using Davido as a measuring stick is tomfoolery.

If marriage is not a poverty alleviation scheme, should it be a poverty aggravation scheme?
Marriage itself should be a poverty alleviation scheme. We should better each other.

Hardwork and purpose do not pay hospital bills, they don't put food on the table, they don't sort bills.
I don't even need to talk too much. Rich men will keep sleeping with poor men's wives and there is nothing they will do about it.
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Broke Man. Part 1 by PJtech: 4:52am On Jul 12
FRANCISTOWN:

Is this playing?

How sir
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Broke Man. Part 1 by geewean(m): 11:12am On Jul 12
Let me educate you small.Its like you not in touch reality.

Years ago when Osaze odewingwe (Ex super eagles star) was at his prime in his career.He took Ay the comedian for clubbing abroad.Ay is rich ooo and can afford life's comfort.Osaze spent and few week later Osaze put a call through to Ay that its his turn to take them out Ay said baba money pass money.It was AY who said this in his show.

I didn't say Davido is broke to the extent of not having one naira.IN RELATIVE TERMs, Davido is broke compared to CR7 and Messi . Understand the Capitalised word well.

Your talk about Hardwork and purpose is a full proof that you can encourage a girl to go date a yahoo money since hardwork won't pay the bills but the money Shebi Pablo get the money and how he gets am no cosign you.Na went he used use guys as the next ritual item Una eye go clear 😂😂😂😂😂.

Bible said no food for a lazy man not for a man who has no money.Make Una dey try comprehend things well don't just read on the surface.

The reason for this mentality is because of the African environment.The glorification of cash above work ethics has messed many brain.In Western where reward is a function of your hardwork and how strategic you are with your diligence.

Don't evangelise this mentality to young naive ladies it's demonic.This is just materialism.

Anyone who baptised you with that notion of hardwork and purpose doesn't pay bills doesn't mean we'll for you at all.

May this mentality not lead you to meet fraudsters.

FRANCISTOWN:

Who told you Davido is broke in the circle of Messi and Ronaldo? That statement is a statement of ignorance.
Davido is a rich man, not just as rich as Messi or Ronaldo.

By the way. Davido can afford a whole lot of comfort. Therefore, using Davido as a measuring stick is tomfoolery.

If marriage is not a poverty alleviation scheme, should it be a poverty aggravation scheme?
Marriage itself should be a poverty alleviation scheme. We should better each other.

Hardwork and purpose do not pay hospital bills, they don't put food on the table, they don't sort bills.
I don't even need to talk too much. Rich men will keep sleeping with poor men's wives and there is nothing they will do about it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are They ? / Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Other Person! / My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.