Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,876 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? (3531 Views)

The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) / Over 100 Men Can Pursue A Woman But Only One Will Marry Her / 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by OtuologyProf(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04
I have never for one day imagined this oooh hmm
On my way to a conference with this married lady and colleague of mine. Nna eeh na inside this bus every temptation just Dey happen left right and center.
She just Dey scratch her big boobs for my back and close to my shoulder like say na gallop Dey cause am.
I don’t know how best to adjust myself.. I don withdraw sotey my waist don dey pain me
The big breast finally got me a hard erection like never before.

Please make this prayer with me
I reject every married pucy and the wideness of it thereof
Amen
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by brosom(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04
Stop deceiving ur self,

U already have it in mind..

3 Likes

Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by DMerciful01(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04
Shh!! story for the gods

1 Like

Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by OtuologyProf(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04
brosom:
Stop deceiving ur self,

You think every man enjoys being sexually harassed by married women?
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by SporaD8: 7:09pm On Jul 04
brosom:
Stop deceiving ur self,

Why is it that you people think only ladies are sexually harassed?
For your information, Men also suffer sexual harassment in silence because the society won't give them audience when they complain!
If in a Bus - A lady pretends to be sleeping while rubbing her braless b00b on your elbow. You keep adjusting to the extreme yet She continually lean closer - How will you handle such situation?
Remember, not every guy is a randy he-goat

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by baraboo98: 7:14pm On Jul 04
oga e the hungry you. Stop doing this and relax.
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by Sapasenator: 7:17pm On Jul 04
It's bad brother. Never sleep with a married woman but you can smooch, kiss, press bress, pinch bum bum, bear-hug and do everything else but I beg you in the name of God, never you sleep with a married woman.

3 Likes

Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by SUPERBLOOM: 7:38pm On Jul 04
Call her to order. Remember if it were a man doing all that to her, you fit Don enter Nairaland front page o.
Its tempting to resist but don't let the devil use her 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by Knightred(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04
OtuologyProf:
On my way to a conference with this married lady and colleague of mine. Nna eeh na inside this bus every temptation just Dey happen left right and center.
She just Dey scratch her big boobs for my back and close to my shoulder like say na gallop Dey cause am.
I don’t know how best to adjust myself.. I don withdraw sotey my waist don dey pain me

Amen
so u hate pussyangry
So u fvck children insteadangry
Is that what they teach u at your countryangry
U MUST BE ARRESTED FOR RAPING CHILDREN and Your country must be given a life imprisonment!!!!!angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by immanuelsize: 9:25pm On Jul 04
Sapasenator:
It's bad brother. Never sleep with a married woman but you can smooch, kiss, press bress, pinch bum bum, bear-hug and do everything else but I beg you in the name of God, never you sleep with a married woman.
What can u say on this one...
Married man sleeping with a single lady.
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by onumadu: 9:55pm On Jul 04
SporaD8:

For your information, Men also suffer sexual harassment in silence because the society won't give them audience when they complain!

If in a Bus - A lady pretends to be sleeping while rubbing her braless b00b on your elbow. You keep adjusting to the extreme yet She continually lean closer - How will you handle such situation?

LOL. @bolded, I wonder why, too.
One married woman -an African food store owner out here abroad -always harasses me each time I come to her shop and thinks that I don't know what she's doing.
Each time I go to her shop to buy African food, and her husband was not around, she would always find a way to get close and touch me.
At first I didn't notice the pattern, but then I started taking note of it.
She would grab and squeeze either my upper arm, or my shoulder and roll her hands all the way down my back, squeezing as she goes while laughing as if she was just being friendly.
She knows I'm a happily married man (have been to her shop severally with my wife), but that doesn't stop her.
I shared the story with my wife and we both laughed our asses off about it.
And she is not a young woman by any stretch.
Thing is, when it comes to women harassing men, society is suffering from serious gender-biased (pro-women) cognitive dissonance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by DevilsEqual(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04
I'm not a moral police and I'm smart enough to see neutral matters from religious POV and Societal Moral standards but...

How are u guys attracted to older women sef

Ordinarily, say u use 5months old pass me, E go dey do me like na my Aunt I wan knack

Op, just see her as another man's conquest/finished meal and all those lusting go comot your eyes

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by DevilsEqual(m): 10:43pm On Jul 04
onumadu:

LOL. @bolded, I wonder why, too.
One married woman -an African food store owner out here abroad -always harasses me each time I come to her shop and thinks that I don't know what she's doing.
Each time I go to her shop to buy African food, and her husband was not around, she would always find a way to get close and touch me.
At first I didn't notice the pattern, but then I started taking note of it.
She would grab and squeeze either my upper arm, or my shoulder and roll her hands all the way down my back, squeezing as she goes while laughing as if she was just being friendly.
She knows I'm a happily married man (have been to her shop severally with my wife), but that doesn't stop her.
I shared the story with my wife and we both laughed our asses off about it.
And she is not a young woman by any stretch.
Thing is, when it comes to women harassing men, society is suffering from serious gender-biased (pro-women) cognitive dissonance.

Women dey squeeze men too 😲
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by Blood01Diamond: 10:47pm On Jul 04
Give her a dirty slap next time.....
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by Reggaero(m): 7:55am On Jul 05
OtuologyProf:

Amen
grin
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by Madups(m): 8:12am On Jul 05
OtuologyProf:

Amen
as in.. Make God nor gree o.
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by Zaheertyler(m): 8:18am On Jul 05
OtuologyProf:

Amen
The law makes you conscious of sin
But Christ gives you grace
Next time the temptation to sin come
Remember that you are under the grace of Christ
And repeat it in your head
Works only if you believe
And don't say because you have it you can go around and be looking for fleshy desires to conquer
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by dkidd: 10:07am On Jul 05
SporaD8:

Most of them are inexperienced and sex starved kids. They never believe it happens to men in real life so when u tell them they frown at u for not utilizing the opportunity which is not in line with ur own personal morals. So they hardly believe it.
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by dkidd: 10:10am On Jul 05
DevilsEqual:
I'm not a moral police and I'm smart enough to see neutral matters from religious POV and Societal Moral standards but...

How are u guys attracted to older women sef

Ordinarily, say u use 5months old pass me, E go dey do me like na my Aunt I wan knack

Op, just see her as another man's conquest/finished meal and all those lusting go comot your eyes
Do u even understand what the op wrote?
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by Turquoiseee: 10:18am On Jul 05
You go f*ck person wife, you go come they experience stagnation. See single fresh girls like us, you troway face

1 Like

Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by Anguldi(m): 11:34am On Jul 05
shocked
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by Baronthecelebri: 1:22pm On Jul 05
SporaD8:

meself I enjoyed it
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by Baronthecelebri: 1:23pm On Jul 05
Ask if she wants to Bleep you,if yes give her condition
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by Knightred(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05
Blood01Diamond:
Give her a dirty slap next time.....
so u beat womenangry
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by Blood01Diamond: 1:55pm On Jul 05
Knightred:
so u beat womenangry

But U go support woman wey slap man wey touch her anyhow...

Simp
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by Knightred(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05
Blood01Diamond:

But U go support woman wey slap man wey touch her anyhow...

Simp
SO BEATING WOMEN IS WHAT U DO FOR A LIVINGangry

IS BEATING WOMEN IN YOUR DESTINYangry

U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF FOOLISH SELF U STUPID UGLY WOMEN BEATERangry
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by Blood01Diamond: 2:39pm On Jul 05
Knightred:
SO BEATING WOMEN IS WHAT U DO FOR A LIVINGangry

IS BEATING WOMEN IN YOUR DESTINYangry

U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF FOOLISH SELF U STUPID UGLY WOMEN BEATERangry

Mumu
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05
You knack he abi. Congratulations, be expecting your extra marital baby after 9 months.
OtuologyProf:

Amen
Re: I Made A Vow Not To Sleep With A Married Woman But Why This? by Knightred(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05
Blood01Diamond:

Mumu
TOO LATE TO BEG CAUSE U ARE GOING TO BE ARRESTED U STUPID WOMAN BEATERangry

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Virgin / Nigerian Man Arrested For Ejaculating On Woman In Md School Library / Must We Wait Till February 14th Before Celebrating Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.