Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

How I Authenticated Documents In Ministry Of Education ,foreign Affairs - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / How I Authenticated Documents In Ministry Of Education ,foreign Affairs (87 Views)

Authenticated Documents At Ministry Of Education And Foreign Affairs Abuja / Legalization And Authentication Of Documents In Ministry Of Education / Authentication Of Documents In Ministry Of Affairs In Abuja Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Authenticated Documents In Ministry Of Education ,foreign Affairs by next2u: 4:15pm On Jul 04
Greetings , i am MR Richard, i am a consultant and i offer services to applicant , who intend to authenticate their documents in ministry of education and foreign affairs in Abuja .
i also legalize documents in various embassies in Nigeria.

An applicant saw my advert online on authentication of documents and legalization,which he contacted and i gave him the cost , he stay in Akwa ibom state.

he send his documents , picked it up through the courier services , process the authentication and also legalize at the Romanian embassy and the evidence is attached with this write up.

pls if you don't believe , that i offer this service, then don't come and be charting me up , if i am a scammer , because nobody have come online to say , i scam them .

if you know that , you can come do your authentication yourself , that is fine , the set of people i want to assist , are those far away from Abuja , or you are abroad , these are the set of people , i want to assist , if we both agree on the consultation fee.

i have all evidence with me, that are from clients within Nigeria and abroad but i cannot post clients documents with full details online ,just to prove , work, that i have done but i will post the back page that have the authentication from ministry of education and foreign affairs including legalization at Romanian embassy here in Abuja .

For your authentication of your documents such as WAEC, TESTIMONIAL, OND, HND, BSC , TRANSCRIPT , BIRTH CERTIFICATE , MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE,POLICE CHARACTER at the ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs

contatct ;Mr Richard 08024995989 call or whatsapp and you are free to ask me any question in respect to legalization and authentication of documents.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Schenghen Visa to Travel 29 European Countries / UK Tourist Visa Application / F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.