Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,378 members, 7,968,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:42 PM

Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village (34973 Views)

Europe-based Nigerian Man Living In Tent Shares Struggle (video) / Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by Bosss73: 6:53pm On Jul 04
I remember going to a city in China (Cixi province)Ningbo village.....some of the Chinese were robbing their skin against mine...thinking I would darken their skin by doing that.....people dey this world

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by forgiveness: 6:53pm On Jul 04
When I travel go one Asian country...
Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04
Unperturbedpota, this is how south east is supposed to be, if not for nnamudi khanu and his IPOB TERRORISTS... Ala Igbo amaka...
Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by FUTURE4202(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04
Asked whether person dye his skin black.
All these oyinbo dey mad ooh. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by MasterJayJay: 6:54pm On Jul 04
PinkNature:
It's literally the same reaction we'll have if a white person suddenly appears in a rural area in Nigeria.

The only difference is that the Chinese might see the black guy as a lesser human (if they're racist or unexposed)

But Nigerians may see the white as a god. (If they're uneducated or less exposured)

Some will immediately want to profess love to secure green card. ( grin)

Some I'll want to kidnap him (to ask for ransom)

Some will literally ask the white man to carry them to his country. Lol
Light complexion is nothing new in some areas in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by FUTURE4202(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04
Entanglement:
them go soon cook you for pot chop undecided
See the way that woman dey torch your face! She don already dey price your head for market value!

Go mistake pass one street for night! We no go hear from you again not knowing them don cook this guy chop throway bone

Kolo grin
For the first time to go china dey hungry me.
Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by Wizardslayer: 6:56pm On Jul 04
Umu Igbo...,.

My brothers loves to travel no be small.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by Entanglement: 6:57pm On Jul 04
Omoawoke:
Until they butcher you and use you for barbecue
na him penis them go first fry with olive oil grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by KingAzubuike(f): 6:58pm On Jul 04
udemzyudex:
This guy speak Chinese fluently, I subscribe to his channel on YouTube.

He is representing Nigeria and Africa well.
What is his youtube channel?
Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by FUTURE4202(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04
Bosss73:
I remember going to a city in China (Cixi province)Ningbo village.....some of the Chinese were robbing their skin against mine...thinking I would darken their skin by doing that.....people dey this world
Are dey not racial? And my drawbacks about china is d language.
Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by Chasito(m): 7:00pm On Jul 04
I go like visit that Chinese community grin
Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by 001Lagos: 7:05pm On Jul 04
I like the way he speaks Chinese
Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by 001Lagos: 7:05pm On Jul 04
FUTURE4202:
Asked whether person dye his skin black.
All these oyinbo dey mad ooh. grin
China no be oyinbo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by Lifestone(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04
PinkNature:
It's literally the same reaction we'll have if a white person suddenly appears in a rural area in Nigeria.

The only difference is that the Chinese might see the black guy as a lesser human (if they're racist or unexposed)

But Nigerians may see the white as a god. (If they're uneducated or less exposured)

Some will immediately want to profess love to secure green card. ( grin)

Some I'll want to kidnap him (to ask for ransom)

Some will literally ask the white man to carry them to his country. Lol
You guys enjoy dissing this Continent

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by PinkNature(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04
YoungLionken:

The Japanese women have one of the best (if not the best) sexual moans in the world cool...

From my years of crusing through xnxx and exploding my load to over 10k+ videos, Yes, I agree 👍

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:14pm On Jul 04
YoungLionken:
Nigerians are great people, na just the mumu leaders alongside their backward thinkers dey mess things up undecided. Let a good leader enter now and everything will automatically fall into places, even tribalism and all..

On the topic, I doubt if those Chinese are that ignorant. The Chinese are just as smart as Nigerians (if not more). They know things. Prolly they just want to act ignorant so as to agree to the expectations of the black man..

(In apostle Suleiman's voice🗣: You're a bad boy, you're a very baad boy 😈..

The Japanese women have one of the best (if not the best) sexual moans in the world cool...

P**rhub?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by udemzyudex(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04
KingAzubuike:

What is his youtube channel?
Jerryinchina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by Tapout(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04
Beremx:
Very interesting guy. I follow him on Instagram. He speaks Chinese so well you'll love to learn the language

What's his handle please?
Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by bewla(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04
IBB007:
Omo…some interior places dey this world sha
like ajangbadi or shibiri
Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by Itisallright: 7:26pm On Jul 04
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by Ashawoman82: 7:27pm On Jul 04
MatrixReloaded:
It's like that in most Asian nation. When I visited Japan and I took a jog down the stadium in Tokyo, most of them pause for a minute to look helplessly, maybe an alien is in there country. But alas one summon courage to approach me and ask if I was an American. I said Yeah, I'm from New Jersey. She gave me her contact and said, I should com3 to her office for a cup of coffee. Japanese are well cultured and mannered but she looks like half European and Japanese parents. So asking me out wasn't anything on her path. The story continues
dream on brother, dream on.. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by Semaj77(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04
officialwdhtvv:
Nigerian man living in China shares his experience when he visited a Chinese village cheesy

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxkZJT71SeU

Jerry has been living there now for more than 10 years and is even considered a local now
Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by donrexhibites(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04
The guy's Ghanaian 😏
Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by candygist: 8:01pm On Jul 04
YoungLionken:
Nigerians are great people, na just the mumu leaders alongside their backward thinkers dey mess things up undecided. Let a good leader enter now and everything will automatically fall into places, even tribalism and all..

On the topic, I doubt if those Chinese are that ignorant. The Chinese are just as smart as Nigerians (if not more). They know things. Prolly they just want to act ignorant so as to agree to the expectations of the black man..

(In apostle Suleiman's voice🗣: You're a bad boy, you're a very baad boy 😈..

A good leader with thousand mumu citizens will not bring any positive change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by Beremx(f): 8:08pm On Jul 04
Tapout:

What's his handle please?
can't remember. I'll post it when I do
Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04
Nothing you can tell me to believe you.. this one nah black Chinese
Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by bussyJJ(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04
MyAmericandream:
Se dem no dey watch TV.
No mind them jare, nah the style wey dem go take lure the guy into there cooking pot been dey their mind.
My brother, becareful out there o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by DrTee1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04
candygist:

A good leader with thousand mumu citizens will not bring any positive change.

This is what many people do not understand. They simply curse the President...
Re: Nigerian Man Living In China Shares His Experience As He Visits Chinese Village by Kentolo: 8:50pm On Jul 04
Beremx:
Very interesting guy. I follow him on Instagram. He speaks Chinese so well you'll love to learn the language

Pls what's his youtube and Instagram name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) / Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way / Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.