Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,183 members, 7,884,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Scriptwriter Youtube STORYTELLING Fictional Stories Exciting/scary - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Scriptwriter Youtube STORYTELLING Fictional Stories Exciting/scary (95 Views)

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / From New York With Love... A Fictional Love Short Story... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scriptwriter Youtube STORYTELLING Fictional Stories Exciting/scary by Tryhard365: 4:56pm On Jul 04
I'm on the lookout for a skilled scriptwriter to join our team for a new Youtube storytelling channel. The ideal candidate will have a knack for crafting compelling narratives, particularly centered around a central character who undergoes thrilling and chilling experiences.

Requirements: - Proven experience in FICTION scriptwriting. - Ability to generate ideas that resonate with the target audience. - Strong storytelling skills with a keen sense of pacing and tension.
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, I'd love to see examples of your previous work. If you have what it takes to create immersive and spine-tingling narratives, contact me email: amen70894@gmail.com
I look forward to reviewing your portfolio.
Re: Scriptwriter Youtube STORYTELLING Fictional Stories Exciting/scary by Robertgreene1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08
Lol... contact and work for this scammer at your own peril... when you start working for the idiot...he will convince you to be using the invoice system of payment with him...that is you will be writing for him and keeping invoice of the amount he's owing you and he will keep promising you that he will be updating the invoice once the clients pay like he's doing with hundreds of his other writers... LoL...even when he does so...highest is 1k or 1500 out of like 6 or 8k he's owing you in the invoice...well l was just new in the game and desperate back then...but when l started getting other better deals from other clients...l turned the table around immediately and insisted on no pay first...no writting policy with him...and he was forced to accept it...
Lol...thank God l don cut all contacts with the scammer that pays highest 1.5 or 1.6 naira per word for a gig that comes only weekly oo... to focus solely on more serious clients that pay better and even beg me to write more for them...l can even employ him now sef!!! My advice is this...as a new writer...never be desperate to avoid being used by the likes of this scammer here...just take it step by step and be dedicated and upgrade your writing skills...in a year time...your dedication will pay off and you will be the one rejecting gigs sef and employing other writers.... I'm talking out of experience...
Shalom!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Writer Is Here For Hire. / Poem: The Heart Break By Soibi Versatile / The Famous Games In Nigeria !! Join With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.