Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,702 members, 7,969,049 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:06 PM

See How A Young Man Asked Hookup Girls To Have A Rethink About Ashawo Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Young Man Asked Hookup Girls To Have A Rethink About Ashawo Work (1116 Views)

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) / I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Young Man Asked Hookup Girls To Have A Rethink About Ashawo Work by 1nice(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04
A man sang a song to discourage hookup prostitution (Ashawo Work) : as he advice people not to go into hookup prostitution and not allowed the greediness for money to lead them into trouble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd4DiP8Jp7U
See How A Young Man Asked Hookup Girls To Have A Rethink About Hookup Prostitution As He Sang A Song

1 Like

Re: See How A Young Man Asked Hookup Girls To Have A Rethink About Ashawo Work by ch214(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04
This song will go far and will surely motivate most hookup girls that hear it to have a rethink and retire from hookup prostitution.

1 Like

Re: See How A Young Man Asked Hookup Girls To Have A Rethink About Ashawo Work by Deebami: 6:03pm On Jul 04
Nice concept.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Young Man Asked Hookup Girls To Have A Rethink About Ashawo Work by Sapasenator: 6:37pm On Jul 04
Ashawo work is a legit hustle. Let them be.
Re: See How A Young Man Asked Hookup Girls To Have A Rethink About Ashawo Work by kyuniii(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04
Sapasenator:
True in some countries that it has been legalized, but not yet in Nigeria.
Re: See How A Young Man Asked Hookup Girls To Have A Rethink About Ashawo Work by Sapasenator: 10:51pm On Jul 04
kyuniii:
True in some countries that it has been legalized, but not yet in Nigeria.

We have to join hands in prayer for our leaders to k
Legalize it in Nigeria.
Re: See How A Young Man Asked Hookup Girls To Have A Rethink About Ashawo Work by kyuniii(m): 11:01pm On Jul 04
Sapasenator:

We have to join hands in prayer for our leaders to k
Legalize it in Nigeria.
I think it will be quite difficult to legalize it, because we are too religious in our country, and it is seen as immoral to engage in sure act.
Re: See How A Young Man Asked Hookup Girls To Have A Rethink About Ashawo Work by ch214(m): 8:50am On Jul 05
Sapasenator:

You are talking nonsense!!

Nigeria People are speaking up against Prostitution and brothels in Nigeria because of the rates at which this menaces of Prostitution and brothels are affecting underage girls and the Nigeria people negatively: human traffickers will kidnapped underage girls and force them into prostitution in brothels and traffick some of this underage girls abroad to do prostitution against the victims will.
Prostitutes (Ashawo) are killed everyday in Nigeria by human traffickers, ritualists, human organs harvesters, and by different criminal groups: Prostitutes are human beings and are not supposed to be killed like fowl; concerns Nigerians have made their decision to discourage prostitution and brothels in Nigeria for the good of the Nigeria public.

All this evils committed by brothels and Prostitutes is the reasons Nigerians are coming together from the 36 States of Nigeria to form alliances in order to wage war against brothels and prostitution (hookup) in Nigeria until brothels and prostitution exist no more in the 36 States of Nigeria including Abuja.

Say No To Prostitution And Brothels In Nigeria!!!
Ashawo No Be Work!!!!

Watch this video below and tell me if one of those girls force into ashawo work were your sister how will you feel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZgGle9P5eQ
Re: See How A Young Man Asked Hookup Girls To Have A Rethink About Ashawo Work by ch214(m): 9:00am On Jul 05
kyuniii:
I think it will be quite difficult to legalize it, because we are too religious in our country, and it is seen as immoral to engage in sure act.
Do not reply that simp called Sapasenator again because he has gone crazy mad and ashawo have turned him into a mentally unstable person.

Prostitution (Ashawo work) will not be legalized in Nigeria because prostitution Is like a robbery and legalizing prostitution in Nigeria will bring anarchy.

All those practicing prostitution and patronizing prostitutes are all mentally unstable and are all suffering from mental sicknesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY_G4YbycH8
Re: See How A Young Man Asked Hookup Girls To Have A Rethink About Ashawo Work by kyuniii(m): 10:28am On Jul 05
ch214:

Do not reply that simp called Sapasenator again because he has gone crazy mad and ashawo have turned him into a mentally unstable person.

Prostitution (Ashawo work) will not be legalized in Nigeria because prostitution Is like a robbery and legalizing prostitution in Nigeria will bring anarchy.

All those practicing prostitution and patronizing prostitutes are all mentally unstable and are all suffering from mental sicknesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY_G4YbycH8
Well received.

(1) (Reply)

Problems With Relationships / Can the Nd holder b dating An Hnd Holder. / She;s Older Than The Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.