Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,298 members, 7,894,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

How Can Someone Add A Director To His Already Registered Business With CAC? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can Someone Add A Director To His Already Registered Business With CAC? (76 Views)

Avoid Penalties From Cac On Your Registered Business By Filing Annual Returns / Airtel Africa Discloses A Director Profile To Prevent Insider Abuse / Sex Scandal: Ex-director To Pay N500,000 Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Add A Director To His Already Registered Business With CAC? by Kingsmeal: 7:09pm On Jul 04
For some months now, Corporate Affairs Commission Post Incorporation Portal has been down in the name of Upgrade and nothing is being done about it.

There's a business being managed by my family, my younger brother who has come of age is supposed to be added as one of the directors of the business and there's confusion on how to go about that.

Please Nairalanders, how can this be done? Is there anyway a director can be added without following this non functional CAC portal?
Re: How Can Someone Add A Director To His Already Registered Business With CAC? by Akroty: 7:14pm On Jul 04
Kingsmeal:
For some months now, Corporate Affairs Commission Post Incorporation Portal has been down in the name of Upgrade and nothing is being done about it.

There's a business being managed by my family, my younger brother who has come of age is supposed to be added as one of the directors of the business and there's confusion on how to go about that.

Please Nairalanders, how can this be done? Is there anyway a director can be added without following this non functional CAC portal?
text me on Whatsapp 09160392479
It will be sorted since you just only wants to add

(1) (Reply)

30 Tons Chinese Howo Tipping Trucks Needed Urgently For Per Trip Hiring / Pos Paper Thermal Rolls Manufacturing And Wholesale Company In Nigeria / Do You Wish To Make 1k To 3k Dollar In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.