Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,866 members, 7,899,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

Why I Can’t Kiss Clinton Joshua In Any Movie - Sandra Ifudu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Can’t Kiss Clinton Joshua In Any Movie - Sandra Ifudu (1215 Views)

Sandra Ifudu Warns Actors Against Forcefully Kisses On Set (Video) / Clinton Joshua Biography; The Hidden Story Behind His Career, Age & Movies / Clinton Joshua Ezewele Biography, Age, Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Can’t Kiss Clinton Joshua In Any Movie - Sandra Ifudu by John11221122: 7:13pm On Jul 04
I have always abided by that, and I avoid any form of tongue contact or exchange of saliva, because I don't know who that other person has been with. I don't know their medical condition. “Sometimes, people ask if I get emotionally attached to any actor that I kiss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0wda-Tyca8

Re: Why I Can’t Kiss Clinton Joshua In Any Movie - Sandra Ifudu by Ever8090: 7:22pm On Jul 04
People dey complain of the level of hunger Buhari brought and handed over to Tinubu to finally finish Nigerians with Akpabio the most corrupt and senseless Nigerian politicians as Senate president robbing their wickedness in our face, this goat is talking about exchanging silver....

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Kiss Clinton Joshua In Any Movie - Sandra Ifudu by MusicMod(f): 1:08pm On Jul 05
Useless piece of news.

Cheers to J. Ezewele

(1) (Reply)

You Are The Richest / 9ice To Ruggedman: I Won’t Clear Rumour Of Your Affair With My Wife, Toni Payne. / Tu Face In Raindrops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.