Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,265 members, 7,904,162 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda (14256 Views)

Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat / Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) / Philip Aduda is New Senate Minority Leader, Ahmad Lawan Announces Defections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by Bestman360: 2:58am On Jul 05
yarimo:
Well said comrade WIKE, this government is for the people. You must work with who is with the people. Anyone that is not happy should locate any nearest transformer to hug

When I read comments like this from the US, I honestly wonder the kind of citizens Nigeria has. Do the read books at all on the prospects leadership?
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by countryman13: 3:06am On Jul 05
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:38am On Jul 05
Unperturbedpota WIKE is the real VVIP, I remember when the GBAJUE'S and NZOGBU NZOGBU people said WIKE is finished politically, and now he's the number one minister in Nigeria...
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by futuregovernor: 4:18am On Jul 05
yarimo:
Well said comrade WIKE, this government is for the people. You must work with who is with the people. Anyone that is not happy should locate any nearest transformer to hug
That's same transformer will kill you
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by MeGood91: 5:21am On Jul 05
yarimo:
that means peter obi is not close to the people that is why he wasn't voted as president 🤣🤣🤣🤣
How is this related?
Aduda was incumbent and he was defeated.
Was Obi incumbent President?
Abi this one nor get sense ni
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by LordBillionz: 5:33am On Jul 05
This is not PH. You will be taught a lesson soon.
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by Starhearts: 5:36am On Jul 05
EreluRoz:
Aduda that pregnant man . I can never like Wike no matter how well he performs

Wike no sabi ur papa name
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by OneCandleAway(f): 6:10am On Jul 05
yarimo:
that means peter obi is not close to the people that is why he wasn't voted as president 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even you deep down knows obi is the closest politician to the people. Someone who has the respect and can walk freely among the people without fear of insults or harassment. Something your BAT never had. If e easy make hin try am. Eyin weyrey
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by OneCandleAway(f): 6:12am On Jul 05
Bestman360:

When I read comments like this from the US, I honestly wonder the kind of citizens Nigeria has. Do the read books at all on the prospects leadership?

The guy you quoted is paid to defend APC. Honestly there's no hope for Nigeria. Look at small Kenya making their leaders accountable. Ghana send back bags of rice used to bribe them. But yarimo has sold his soul for 30k
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by johnjose68: 7:23am On Jul 05
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by adams123: 7:36am On Jul 05
Aduda's stomach is full already, we hv other people in FCT that can add value to the territory. Stop rooting for Aduda, wike
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by highoctane: 7:50am On Jul 05
Funkyswagzz:
Wike has changed course his target is now kingibe. I just pity this woman cos wike will fight her as if she stole something
Can she point at a constituency project she started and finished it, in any part of FCT, let's see it.
Wike is subtly telling her to stop misappropriating her constituency allocations
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:31am On Jul 05
highoctane:

Can she point at a constituency project she started and finished it, in any part of FCT, let's see it.
Wike is subtly telling her to stop misappropriating her constituency allocations

I don't think that's the case and I don't think you fully understand what is happening. Wike wants to control all the money going around fct that is her major complain. Wike on the other hand is saying she's not ready to work with him.
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by senatordave1(m): 8:44am On Jul 05
Funkyswagzz:

I don't think that's the case and I don't think you fully understand what is happening. Wike wants to control all the money going around fct that is her major complain. Wike on the other hand is saying she's not ready to work with him.

So what is wrong with that? Is the fct money not in wike's care as minister
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by yarimo(m): 8:53am On Jul 05
OneCandleAway:

Even you deep down knows obi is the closest politician to the people. Someone who has the respect and can walk freely among the people without fear of insults or harassment. Something your BAT never had. If e easy make hin try am. Eyin weyrey
And yet people rejected him
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by OneCandleAway(f): 8:58am On Jul 05
yarimo:
And yet people rejected him

Who rejected him. Go and ask rivers people who truly won. You are too old for this type of job APC gives you to do. People like you make me believe there's no hope for the black race, ruled by greed to call black white. You need to change.

1 Like

Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:09am On Jul 05
senatordave1:

So what is wrong with that? Is the fct money not in wike's care as minister

The person I address before you quoted me is saying wike is giving money but she's not doing anything with it. Remember this is the exact issue wike had with fubara in rivers state. This is not how it supposed to be. Give money to those who are required to have it to build there constituency.

It's a typical example of federal holding state government allocations and demand control over there states. It won't go down well so wike should do the needful. And you guys should quit supporting these people oppressing others it won't solve any problem but create more
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by yarimo(m): 9:14am On Jul 05
OneCandleAway:

Who rejected him. Go and ask rivers people who truly won. You are too old for this type of job APC gives you to do. People like you make me believe there's no hope for the black race, ruled by greed to call black white. You need to change.
so rivers state is Nigeria alone
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by ufuosman(m): 10:41am On Jul 05
Wike calm down
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by Umuinyioku: 11:12am On Jul 05
SatoshiX:
Ireti should not try wike. Anyways she's going to be a one term senator.
Who told you?

Ireti will go for second term. But Wike will be dropped as Minister.

Mark my words!
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by Umuinyioku: 11:14am On Jul 05
Taich:
Ireti deserves whatever insult that comes her way, the way some people worked for this woman, without knowing her on personal terms, spent their own money on data and funding door to door campaign. Only for her to throw them under bus on National TV. Madam Senator should continue her wailing on Arise and forget about 2027.
Talk is cheap.

You should be ingnored!
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by Dalohad: 11:17am On Jul 05
Ireti will win re-election to Senate again in 2027.

Wike you are a dirty Ikwerre loudmouth.

We yorubas will support and protect our sister from your bullying and harrassment.

Empty Ikwerre Drunkard!
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by highoctane: 1:50pm On Jul 05
Funkyswagzz:

The earlier she becomes obligated to her constituency the better for her.

Have she not received any constituency projects fund?.

Can't she start women this, children that empowerment programs.
Is Wike answerable to her? Senators are answerable to their constituencies.
Any single development in Abuja is for all Nigerians.
Wike will run her mean.
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05
highoctane:

The earlier she becomes obligated to her constituency the better for her.

Have she not received any constituency projects fund?.

Can't she start women this, children that empowerment programs.
Is Wike answerable to her? Senators are answerable to their constituencies.
Any single development in Abuja is for all Nigerians.
Wike will run her mean.

Now I've seen why you made the first daft comment. Do you know the work of a fct minister?
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by blueghost(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05
God1000:
Wike is now obsessed with senator kingibe, he's too childish, it's no longer Fubara.

He can be sacked as FCT minister but nobody can remove senator kingibe

LIES Detected !!! Are you not aware that a lawmaker can be recalled by his/her constituency ? And who also told you that wike can be sacked? Do you want Tinubu to have sleepless night cos Wike will go all out for breaking their devilish election deal?
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by TEYA: 5:26pm On Jul 05
001Lagos:
You can say what you like Wike , Abuja people will vote the way they like as usual when the time for election comes .

Abuja no be Rivers
The guy is ignoring the strength of non indigenes in Abuja. He will soon learn! Aduda too will learn.
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by TEYA: 5:32pm On Jul 05
MeGood91:

Lolz
Aduda have been in the senate for years
If he was that close to the people, he wont have been voted out
Aduda is close to the gbagyi people, but Abuja is one Nigerian "state" where you can't toy with non indigenes. They are not negligible. The reason why Aduda has been finding it easy is because non indigenes have been uninterested in politics, reverse is now the case. When Aduda was senator, he will visit a place, go straight to the gbabyi chief's palace, see the gbagyi people and treat non indigenes like they don't exist. During the last election, his people met us on the queue begging that we please vote Aduda, everyone hissed and voted Ireti! Lol We will do it again! They must learn!

1 Like

Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by IfnobeGod20: 6:12pm On Jul 05
Funkyswagzz:

The guy is too hungry for power.
Too arrogant and pompous. It's never his fault, since we live in a system that tolerate arrogance and high-handedness and has become a trademark to hail and shower praises on such people but later come back to complain of country's decadence.
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by IfnobeGod20: 6:47pm On Jul 05
senatordave1:

Lol.so wike borrowed money to fund fct projects? You dey ok
I am okay than you, since you're having insomnia when Wike was borrowing up and down. You better remove the veil they used to cover your eyes or wool that blocked your ear that doesn't allow you to hear or see.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://newtelegraphng.com/wike-to-borrow-n500bn-to-finance-2024-budget/&ved=2ahUKEwjdpuqouZCHAxWFQUEAHVh6DywQFnoECBAQAQ&usg=AOvVaw04anKFqCrDeoF8eTqzOY0n

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://guardian.ng/wike-other-ex-governors-sued-over-n5-9tn-4-6bn-loans/&ved=2ahUKEwjdpuqouZCHAxWFQUEAHVh6DywQFnoECBIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2QL6CgJyGD30snvyPQQY4D

I hope your eyes are now cleared. Government hailer and praiser.
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by IfnobeGod20: 6:49pm On Jul 05
Seun362:

Dey play, even your god no fit run am.
Please who is your god?
I am not like you that makes man his God.
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by IfnobeGod20: 6:51pm On Jul 05
yarimo:
WIKE can work with anyone, it's not must for him to work with her
Says hailer of bad government.
Re: 'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda by IfnobeGod20: 7:14pm On Jul 05
wellmax:

Please show us picture of one thing she has done. Either for the people or on the floor of the senate. I am waiting. Which people did she employ and where did she employ them. Talking rubbish with full chest.
Commissioning of 6km road at Karu
https://dailytrust.com/ireti-kingibe-commissions-road-in-fct-community/

Just this year alone she purchased 2000 UTME forms for Abuja residents
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.thecable.ng/ireti-kingibe-purchases-utme-forms-for-2000-candidates-in-fct/&ved=2ahUKEwjyxLnwu5CHAxWOZ0EAHYv_BeY4ChAWegQIDxAB&usg=AOvVaw2Bg9n2fpyq0xKv4kMwLsLV

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 / Kidnappers Made Resident Desert Imo Community Before DSS Raid / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.