Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,691 members, 7,930,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:54 PM

Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East (1184 Views)

IGR 2022 : Ogun State Generate More Revenue Than The Whole Of South East / Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! / NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by Emmanuel900(m): 8:41am On Jul 05
OfficialAPCNig:
Yet, SE is MORE developed than the ENTIRE South West.

The funny thing is the Ogun state our Yoruba brothers don't want us to hear word about is not even in the top 5 most developed states.

What is even funnier is that Imo with lesser population than Ogun has a larger economy than Ogun dey claim generates more IGR than the whole SE.

They are taxing you to death in Ogun and you are shining teeth.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are just an illiterate

South West is bigger than south east with a big margin but still the difference between the percentage of urbanization to landmass is just 4% ( SE 15% - SW 11%).

As the smallest region in Nigeria with a lot of population, South East should have nothing less than 50% build up area but you don't even come close to 20% which is very shameful, despite how much you guys chest beat you are a disgrace in all ramifications.
Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by Emmanuel900(m): 8:46am On Jul 05
OfficialAPCNig:
Yet, SE is MORE developed than the ENTIRE South West.

The funny thing is the Ogun state our Yoruba brothers don't want us to hear word about is not even in the top 5 most developed states.

What is even funnier is that Imo with lesser population than Ogun has a larger economy than Ogun dey claim generates more IGR than the whole SE.

They are taxing you to death in Ogun and you are shining teeth.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are just a very big Olodo

11.6%. build up area in south west is bigger than 20% or more build up area in South East because South West is bigger than south east in land mass.
Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by SmartPolician: 8:48am On Jul 05
Emmanuel900:

South West is bigger than south east with a big margin but still the difference between the percentage of urbanization to landmass is just 4% ( SE 15% - SW 11%).

As the smallest region in Nigeria with a lot of population, South East should have nothing less than 50% build up area but you don't even come close to 20% which is very shameful, despite how much you guys chest beat you are a disgrace in all ramifications.

He's not an illiterate; he's an ignoramus.
There's a difference between the two.
The moniker you quoted brazenly exposed his stupidity and idiocy.

Except in Lagos where houses are taxed, building fine houses doesn't add value to government treasury in the South East. Building commercial entities does. People build fine residential houses in rural parts of the east, but those houses have no economic value.
Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by nedu666: 10:04am On Jul 05
Only mumu celebrates igr. So paying taxes and levies to govt officials who in turn steal it is worth celebrating. Ogun with the largest igr has refused to fix agbara industrial estate despite the presence of companies like nestle, reckitt, pz, Unilever etc. Ota industrial is another one. So what actually happens to the taxes these companies pay to govt. Igr my ass

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by Ritchiee: 11:08am On Jul 05
gidgiddy:
This talk about Ogun State IGR having a bigger IGR than the South East should actually be a source of embarrassment for Ogun State

For years, they have said that Ogun State has a bigger IGR than the South East, the question I ask is, where is the commensurate development? Why is Abeokuta the way it is? Where is this IGR going to?

Anambra has three cities, Onitsha, Awka Nnewi, what does Ogun State have? Is it Abeokuta that is not even on the level of Onitsha?

You can have an IGR as big as my head, but if you have no development of worthy note, you have nothing.
Everybody knows that Ogun state is more developed and has more infrastructures than Anambra and Imo states combined.
Keep posting the part of Onitsha built by Igala,Benin cum descendants of Yorubas even if that Onitsha is just 52sq km.

Okpoko is where Igbos built.
Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by gidgiddy: 11:45am On Jul 05
Ritchiee:

Everybody knows that Ogun state is more developed and has more infrastructures than Anambra and Imo states combined.
Keep posting the part of Onitsha built by Igala,Benin cum descendants of Yorubas even if that Onitsha is just 52sq km.

Okpoko is where Igbos built.

This is proof that high grade Osogbo weed is in circulation

1 Like

Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:08pm On Jul 05
Ttalk:

What Is there to tax in SE when there are no businesses and individual that can pay the tax. After NE, SE remains the most parasitic region in Nigeria, just accept the fact

Dude, there’s oyel and gas your Nigeria is exploiting from the south-east as we speak and it’s going to the federation account for your ungrateful ass to partake in its sharing! Just my own LG of ONELGA (predominately Igbo) in Rivers State produces more hydrocarbons than your entire region, so don’t bite the finger feeding you!

I’ve never really understood this idea you smug lot like to peddle that a state producing more IGR is less dependent on the federation account or is less parasitic than states producing much less! I mean, are states entitlement from the federation account calculated depending on how much or how little they generate from IGR!? I don’t get it!

1 Like

Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by phantom(m): 12:31pm On Jul 05
Ttalk:

What Is there to tax in SE when there are no businesses and individual that can pay the tax. After NE, SE remains the most parasitic region in Nigeria, just accept the fact
These children sef... what if the South East has a poor tax collection system? What was the lagos igr before tinubu increased it and how did he increase it when the number of companies didn't necessasirily change?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by Jcoleworld911: 4:31pm On Jul 05
Ritchiee:

This is laughable 🀣
Attachee by force

1 Like

Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by Ofemannnu: 6:07pm On Jul 05
Jcoleworld911:

This is laughable 🀣
Attachee by force
It is true.
Igala colonised the Igbos in time past.
Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by Jcoleworld911: 10:41pm On Jul 05
Ofemannnu:

It is true.
Igala colonised the Igbos in time past.

Provide facts
Igbos rent free house on your head
Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by walefresh3(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06
Notasyouthink:
Oga we the reasonable people are tired of all these yeye IGR ratings. What is the need of una highest IGR when a lot of people over there are shouting ebinpawa and statistics has made it clear that, the number of out of school children over there is higher than the ones in SE and the so-called SS.
you are tired because the statistics didn't favour you ?.... A secessionist like you claiming sensible Nigerian.....You are not a patriotic Nigerian...You are allegiance to Biafra course......
Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by walefresh3(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06
Jcoleworld911:

Provide facts
Igbos rent free house on your head
He is telling you fact.....Even Ijaw colonised Igbo...Go and read history
Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by walefresh3(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06
gidgiddy:

This is proof that high grade Osogbo weed is in circulation
sadeast is a poor zone....southeast is a poor zone ...southeast is a poor zone..... Southeast is a poor .....Southeast is a poor.....
Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by OfficialAPCNig: 12:02am On Jul 07
Emmanuel900:

You are just a very big Olodo

11.6%. build up area in south west is bigger than 20% or more build up area in South East because South West is bigger than south east in land mass.
Do you even know the role of "percentage" in statistics.

FYI, percentage is used for comparison between different groups, categories, and things. Also, it provides context to raw numbers,.making them more meaningful and easier to understand.

The reason they use percentage is because SW and SE has different landmass.

You have big landmass and you can't develop it and I have small but I developed a larger proportion of it, who is better?

SE is more urbanized than SW.

Kee yaself

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by OfficialAPCNig: 12:09am On Jul 07
Emmanuel900:

You are the illiterate.

SE is more urbanized than SW. Sadly, you don't even know the role of percentage in statistics.

Having bigger population means you should be able to do greater things than someone with a fewer people.

You have 10,000 people and able to develop only 1000 and I have just 100 and able to develop 70 and you think you are better than me?

You are an ediot if you reason that way.

You are not maximizing your strength.
Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by OfficialAPCNig: 12:12am On Jul 07
yoruboid:

With the small landmass in the SE, the percentage of built up places has to be higher. Even my 3yr old nephew knows that

And you can only generate IGR from a productive economy and not dead erosion ravaged zones with no economic activity

You no get any excuse. China is larger than Nigeria and yet more urbanized.

No go develope your region. Continue justifying your backwardness with stupid excuses
Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by Emmanuel900(m): 6:32am On Jul 07
OfficialAPCNig:

Do you even know the role of "percentage" in statistics.

FYI, percentage is used for comparison between different groups, categories, and things. Also, it provides context to raw numbers,.making them more meaningful and easier to understand.

The reason they use percentage is because SW and SE has different landmass.

You have big landmass and you can't develop it and I have small but I developed a larger proportion of it, who is better?

SE is more urbanized than SW.

Kee yaself

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are a lost cause

keep being delusional to your grave
Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by Sergio108: 9:23am On Jul 07
Ttalk:

You will explain tire

I saw where someone put you to a challenge in this thread. Why did you run?

The comparison would have been great. At least people would have learnt a lot than just mere talking
Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by kettykin: 9:27am On Jul 07
Most of the companies that contributed to the igr have left because of harsh economic conditions
Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by Notasyouthink: 9:29am On Jul 07
walefresh3:
you are tired because the statistics didn't favour you ?.... A secessionist like you claiming sensible Nigerian.....You are not a patriotic Nigerian...You are allegiance to Biafra course......
So in your feeble mind, you want me to be patriotic to a country that hates my tribe so much.
You want me to be patriotic to a country that will do everything evil, to make sure that none of my tribesman will ever rule Nigeria.

You that claims to be patriot, but you are allegiance to APC a party that destroyed what is remaining of Nigeria.

Yeye dey smell!
Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by Wahabfuture: 3:22pm On Jul 09
walefresh3:
sadeast is a poor zone....southeast is a poor zone ...southeast is a poor zone..... Southeast is a poor .....Southeast is a poor.....

Just only few Fulani men from futa jallon took Ilorin from yorubas, spit on coward grin

Re: Ogun State IGR 2022 Generates More Than South East & North East by Wahabfuture: 3:24pm On Jul 09
Emmanuel900:

You are a lost cause

keep being delusional to your grave

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter User Congratulates Datti Baba On The Graduation Of His Daughter in Uk / Ncp Manifesto On Twitter - Unemployment Allowance For All Unemployed! / Nigeria Tops Happiness Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.