Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,356 members, 7,894,530 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) (28982 Views)

Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki / LASTMA Officials Chase A Tricycle Driver Into A Private Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by Elegantspiker(m): 7:36am On Jul 05
Nigerian mentality though. Everyone is already proposing been even more against the law if it were them in the situation.

Civilization starts with a mindset. How can we ever be a civilized society with all these comments above.
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by Thazard(m): 7:37am On Jul 05
Bordey:
The police are even more scared that the car should not scratch or have dent more than the owner driving the car grin #Jungle
grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by almayda: 7:40am On Jul 05
Hahaha,after all the hailing from people,you still crash your car.
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by uunwanaobong3: 7:50am On Jul 05
officialwdhtvv:
Fast & Furious in Abuja as police chase a fast car driver allegedly suspected of breaking the law 🤩

The driver was eventually caught in the end.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gtGYYBtmwc

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9Bmfv6yhjx/?igsh=ZnhsMGc1YXE4NGF0

SORRY BUDDY,,, BAD ROADS LET HIM DOWN.

HARD BEANS AWAIT HIM IN PRISON...... BUT BEFORE THAT, HIS FACE WILL BE RECONSTRUCTED WITH A FRIENDLY SLAP.

NIGERIA POLICE DO NOT DO FAST AND FURIOUS.... YOU ARE IN A WRONG COUNTRY
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by PAQ(m): 7:51am On Jul 05
This guy na idiot. See as he wants to destroy the iconic Nissan 350Z!
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by bewla(m): 8:01am On Jul 05
fnep2smooth:
imagine na sienna them use catch am. the guy no sabi notin. with abuja way road open like waytin. na for one garden for kuje or kubwa i for dey with my suya while them go de find me around wuse axis.

i no sabi drive ooo.... imagination na him i dey use.
How manager them get fuel
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by saveman91(m): 8:12am On Jul 05
If the guy was driving mercedes benz those police couldn't catch him
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by dododawa1: 8:23am On Jul 05
Police and lack of technology

While cashing him when you have tracker.
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by patrickmuf(m): 8:27am On Jul 05
I saw this idiot drive past me around Wuse, Zone 7...
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by rowland545(m): 8:33am On Jul 05
UselessBuharist:
Nigeria police and stupidity are like 5 & 6. What happened to allowing him go then later you track him to his house and arrest him.

No equipment for that, they could have easily shot his car with a tracking device that will track him to wherever he goes and quietly arrest him
which movie did u see this?

Nigerians with always putting there country down....no b only shoot am with tracking device...nah missile dem for shoot am

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by Khyrvxjzy: 8:51am On Jul 05
UselessBuharist:
Nigeria police and stupidity are like 5 & 6. What happened to allowing him go then later you track him to his house and arrest him.

No equipment for that, they could have easily shot his car with a tracking device that will track him to wherever he goes and quietly arrest him
but if america police chase person, you go hail them

1 Like

Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by HilcomTech(m): 8:59am On Jul 05
UselessBuharist:

E be like say

Police should let him go so that he can continue breaking the laws of Nigeria
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:02am On Jul 05
Bordey:
The police are even more scared that the car should not scratch or have dent more than the owner driving the car grin #Jungle
grin grin grin grin grin zoo.
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by SmartyPants(m): 9:09am On Jul 05
TechBaron:
Na big man pikin.

If it were a Corolla driver, they would have shot his tyres.

The driver too just wanted to create a scene... He knows the whole drama won't result to anything.

But still, it's a shame that these folks who keep disturbing our peace with these outdated vehicles can't beat a rickety police van.

Such a shame!

This particular guy is a nuisance. He almost hit a keke driver in Gwarimpa the other day. I witnessed that myself and wished he could be arrested.
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by justmondris: 9:13am On Jul 05
officialwdhtvv:
Fast & Furious in Abuja as police chase a fast car driver allegedly suspected of breaking the law 🤩

#wetindeyhappentv

Where is the chase?
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 9:15am On Jul 05
Lol, you were caught by a sienna in your fast car? cheesy
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by onadana: 9:17am On Jul 05
fnep2smooth:
imagine na sienna them use catch am. the guy no sabi notin. with abuja way road open like waytin. na for one garden for kuje or kubwa i for dey with my suya while them go de find me around wuse axis.

The guy is a disgrace to driver hood with this kain machine yet a Sienna caught him.Maybe nah driver.Police don cash out.
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by MrJames007: 9:24am On Jul 05
officialwdhtvv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Where's the fast and furious here? undecided

D guy no Sabi handle dat motor. If na me I for done escape since.
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by johnog4sure: 9:41am On Jul 05
TechBaron:
Na big man pikin.

If it were a Corolla driver, they would have shot his tyres.

The driver too just wanted to create a scene... He knows the whole drama won't result to anything.

But still, it's a shame that these folks who keep disturbing our peace with these outdated vehicles can't beat a rickety police van.

Such a shame!
dem plenty for Maitama, wasted kids
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by CuteTj(m): 9:43am On Jul 05
UselessBuharist:

Even American patrol police will not let you go. They will engage you in a high speed chase until they catch you. It is the detective arm of the police that tracks you and that is for offences like murder, fraud and other serious crimes and not traffic offences.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by thatigboman: 10:04am On Jul 05
The guy wasn't caught. He had an accident
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by oneMalik: 10:06am On Jul 05
No be even sienna o , na just VW sharan dem use catch the mugu .

see space like stardium and ma G just deh there deh VUM VUM for nothing .

fnep2smooth:

Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by Codes151(m): 10:40am On Jul 05
Them for hit the car

If he no gree stop
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by Autodexter2: 10:42am On Jul 05
The only way out of there was to "drift" into a foward driving position,that way his chances of escaping increases by atleast 20%. But the moment he was just going in circles and eventually reversing to outrun the police, i knew he was fcked either way
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by Autobot05: 10:44am On Jul 05
UselessBuharist:

Plate number reader simple ✨

1 Like

Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:51am On Jul 05
Nissan Gt
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by Deprincess4321(f): 10:58am On Jul 05
Nigeria my country,,,so who byn d video am?Na dat one i wan sabi
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by Bahamas95(m): 11:51am On Jul 05
UselessBuharist:

Oga this is Nigeria not America? cheesy cheesy
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by Litmus: 11:58am On Jul 05
Bahamas95:
Oga this is Nigeria not America? cheesy cheesy

Are you supporting his indirect view that in America/ Abroad police do not engage in car chases ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFTx4a4wguw?si=Mg2znZLWsoDzxGcI
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by travelzcruix: 12:10pm On Jul 05
It has never been about the tools but the controller.
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by cardoctor(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05
I'm sure the driver turned out to be the son of a former I.G. Na so
Re: Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) by bandad: 12:28pm On Jul 05
You're lucky na reverse the man use, you for no catch am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

51-Year-Old Female Banker Jailed For Fraud In Osogbo / 3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.