Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,085 members, 7,883,797 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers (12566 Views)

We Should All Be Making Whatsapp Calls Instead Of Regular Phone Calls / I Keep Receiving strange Bank Alerts On My New Sim / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Gidigbam001: 5:40am On Jul 05
Good Day House.

For some years now, I have noticed that I regularly get a flash from different phone numbers from Zimbabwe.

First I took it like nothing but when I noticed that it was almost everyday, I had to block the number.

The caller now calls me with different and very many other Zimbabwean numbers.

I have blocked over 45 numbers but the caller keeps getting other numbers and calling me with them.

Yesterday, the phone was with me when the call came, I picked it and after about 15secs, the caller ended the call.

My wife is also experiencing same.

Anybody with similar experience?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Amb1045(m): 5:47am On Jul 05
Try and call them back, they will wipe all your call cards out that’s the motive

23 Likes

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Gidigbam001: 5:50am On Jul 05
Amb1045:
Try and call them back, they will wipe all your call cards out that’s the motive

Thank you for your response, but what does it benefit the person to wipe my call card?

Highest I've done was to pick the call when the call came in and my phone was in my hands and when I picked, nobody spoke until the call ended.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by DomPerignon: 6:01am On Jul 05
Gidigbam001:

Thank you for your response, but what does it benefit the person to wipe my call card?

Highest I've done was to pick the call when the call came in and my phone was in my hands and when I picked, nobody spoke until the call ended.

phone intimacy call centres .

Once you place a call they wipe your credit balance through the high toll call rate.

Do you visit p0rn sites with your phone ,?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Finegirl734(f): 6:16am On Jul 05
Omoh
Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Papichulostunne(m): 6:33am On Jul 05
Those are spam callers.. might be sales rep

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by jefdr001: 6:55am On Jul 05
Get Truecaller and block all calls from that destination simple

21 Likes

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Gggjhhj: 6:57am On Jul 05
Same thing happens to me, I don block number with Truecaller, e still dae call

1 Like

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Gidigbam001: 7:53am On Jul 05
DomPerignon:

phone intimacy call centres .

Once you place a call they wipe your credit balance through the high toll call rate.

Do you visit p0rn sites with your phone ,?

No I don't

5 Likes

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Gidigbam001: 7:55am On Jul 05
Gggjhhj:
Same thing happens to me, I don block number with Truecaller, e still dae call

I have blocked over 50 and it keeps coming with new numbers

2 Likes

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Gidigbam001: 8:07am On Jul 05
jefdr001:
Get Truecaller and block all calls from that destination simple

I just succeeded in blocking all calls from Zimbabwe. I never knew such could be done.

Thank you very much for this enlightenment. I will have to do same for my wife once she gets back from work.

Once again I appreciate.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Gidigbam001: 7:00am On Jul 06
Gidigbam001:

I just succeeded in blocking all calls from Zimbabwe. I never knew such could be done.

Thank you very much for this enlightenment. I will have to do same for my wife once she gets back from work.

Once again I appreciate.

Surprisingly woke up this morning to see another missed call from Zimbabwe.

Tried blocking the number and true caller is requesting I make true caller my default App for calls to be able to block numbers.

I just tire.

4 Likes

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by onlyforchrist: 7:38am On Jul 06
Are you borrowing from loan sharks?

3 Likes

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Gidigbam001: 12:53pm On Jul 06
onlyforchrist:
Are you borrowing from loan sharks?

Never heard this name you mentioned
Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by onlyforchrist: 12:54pm On Jul 06
Do you patronize all these loan apps?

Gidigbam001:

Never heard this name you mentioned
Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Intelguru(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06
Mine is from Seychelles. Happening for years now. Doesn't call me daily though.

1 Like

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Intelguru(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06
Gidigbam001:

No I don't
I noticed this.
Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Intelguru(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06
Amb1045:
I NOTICED THIS. Thanks.
Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Nkpitime(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06
Just lock up don't call back, they do disturb me too
Stop bothering about that as no one up there has given a clear answer how the perpetrator gain from it

6 Likes

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Mitsurugi(m): 1:59pm
angry
Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by sweetkev(m): 1:59pm
Our Igbo brothers in Zimbabwe at work.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by paymentvoucher: 2:01pm
grin grin
Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Michael547(m): 2:02pm
I can relate
Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by yesloaded: 2:03pm
Gidigbam001:
Good Day House.

For some years now, I have noticed that I regularly get a flash from different phone numbers from Zimbabwe.

First I took it like nothing but when I noticed that it was almost everyday, I had to block the number.

The caller now calls me with different and very many other Zimbabwean numbers.

I have blocked over 45 numbers but the caller keeps getting other numbers and calling me with them.

Yesterday, the phone was with me when the call came, I picked it and after about 15secs, the caller ended the call.

My wife is also experiencing same.

Anybody with similar experience?

Disregard it

.don't bother to call back

3 Likes

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Chikel20000(m): 2:04pm
Zimbabwe dollars loading

1 Like

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by medropoly(m): 2:04pm
of all numbers na Zimbabwe grin grin grin begin to pray against the spirit of SAPA

5 Likes

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by package7(m): 2:04pm
Same here not only above mentioned country almost Africa continent, I will just see their flash call. I tire o

1 Like

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by onadana: 2:04pm
Don't bother...it is yahoo...yahoo ..moreover why worry when you don't know any one in Zimbabwe of all places.The person even flashing you with foreign number might even be your next door neighbor.

10 Likes

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Kingray10: 2:06pm
I tot I was the only one.

6 Likes

Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Thinktwicemybro: 2:06pm
Your ancestors are from there
Re: For Years Now I Get Regular Strange Flashs From Zimbabwean Numbers by Divinerace(m): 2:07pm
Village ppl at shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Tips On How To Secure Your Smartphone / Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself / Which Network Has The Cheapest Tarriff, Across Nigeria Now?

Viewing this topic: hyperbolic(m), candidbabe(f), Gfrey6(m), ResidentSnitch(f), Schoolala, ebidabs, Pamitadz, OlujobaSamuel, Cetona(f), PointZerom, Theevilone(m), emmafineboy(m), Drpain, Blackicegold(m), meditate(m), Lifehappens, Jide433, chikabmm(m), akin33(m), Dayocold001, speedchariot(m), patrotic9gerian, LordEmrys, tiyoti, BeauBragnar11, Kcxee(m), sansid(m), BeyondCertainty, Lee84, RainMoreDFARMS(f), bixton(m), Clementh20, Eleohjo, uglodoh(f), Jackdaniels17, 9jaBloke, Iolo(m), StonedSaint, solexadex(m), urbobo20(m), Dpharisee, Jemex003, Holamidhe(m), Dheco(m), MyPeopleInfo(m), shaibu123, motionarena, Afonja2000, Viccur(m), udosoft(m), rajoys, Maspeky(m), Unigirl1(f), JAMO4REAL1(m), Alantu, olucephas(m), jflower06(m) and 103 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.