Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,045 members, 7,925,280 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:07 PM

Do You Believe In Karma?? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Believe In Karma?? (186 Views)

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma / OMG. Can You Believe This Is Happening In Nigeria? Picture Inside / Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Karma?? by Gentle034(m): 8:02am On Jul 05
The man, 25-year-old Darrell Dickson Meneses Xavier, who was a martial arts teacher, was held in jail after he admitted r**aping his stepson. The child couldn't take the physical pain and incontestably died. After the criminal was imprisoned inside the jail, the other prisoners assured to make the rapist taste his own medicine by doing what he had done to his youngster.

They beat him demonically and r**aped him causing many injuries and bloodletting. The white pants that he was wearing had changed to red and yellow and his private area was brutally mutilated. Xavier was taken to the medics and was treated appropriately.
His injuries were stitched and his sexual organs were treated.
But the boorish captives were still not done with their punishment. They tore apart his injuries and stitches mutilated his organs once again and
**aped him repeatedly
Some believe the child rapist didn't deserve such punishment, as this was far from a taste of his own medicine.
But most said that Xavier was merely a justified victim of karma.
What are your thoughts on it?

Re: Do You Believe In Karma?? by KenghisKhan(m): 9:23am On Jul 05
Karma for sure is real, I wish the victim in this case was alive to witness his revenge. The measure of cup you use for your neighbor, would be used for you even more.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Karma?? by Gentle034(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05
KenghisKhan:
Karma for sure is real, I wish the victim in this case was alive to witness his revenge. The measure of cup you use for your neighbor, would be used for you even more.

This is how it is

(1) (Reply)

Can I Sue The Bank For This? / Sociological Research On False Rape Allegations / 3 Nigerians Arrested With 21 Bags Of Drugs In Cambodia (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.