Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,596 members, 7,914,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:08 AM

Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti (16015 Views)

Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji / Ekiti Governorship Election: Tinubu Campaigns For Oyebanji, APC Candidate / Ekiti 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyebanji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by santaclaws: 8:43am On Jul 05
Nice one....
Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by FatimaAbubakar(f): 8:44am On Jul 05
lamentor78:
My papa na useless drunk and my mama na cheap prostitute

You're right but have you taken your medication today?
Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by celestineteryim: 8:45am On Jul 05
5 plot of land region will not like this news

2 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by mamaafrik(m): 8:49am On Jul 05
I have said it severally that the southern governors needs to start buying agric. produce from the southern farmers as a way to encourage them to go into Agricultural production.

The security vote can always be used for these.

secondly they also need to start massive rearing of cattle in the South (South West,southeast southSouth )and some parts of north Central .
By the time these state governments encourage the masses to start rearing cow in the fulani dominated southern market,competion would start and thereby chase them away from our land and forest, this move is going to block the vacuum of beef production and our reliance on the Fulanis for beef like we used to have in the past.

Fulanis will get free grasses,water and land ,rear cattle and now sell the fura,hires,Bones,blood and mean to you southerners.

Cow production in the south and middlebelt [IN THE HAND OF THE NATIVES]is a fantastics way reducing insecurity in the Regions.
It reduces our agricultural reliance on them and chases away Fulani who kill our Farmers and destroys their crops on their farms,it chase away Fulanis who are indirectly reducing the population our rural area .
Imagine knowing that the state government is going to give you loan,assist with tractor,seeslings and agro_chemicals and then buy your cow,cassava,maize,sọya beans,beans,kola,rice ,palm kernel ,cashew nut and fruit after you have produced them?,do you know that many if our youths will not be roaming the street?
The government after buying can always add values to the product ,set it to the standard required then resell back into the community or process it for Manufacturing companies to buy or export them abroad.

The Hausa Fulanis will never be able to shakara us with any food blockage from the north again

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by eliwa47(m): 8:51am On Jul 05
Oyebanji is working 👍

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by Ikumapkayi: 8:52am On Jul 05
Palm6:
Good move from the Governor and if utilized properly.

This is a private company
Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by Father4all: 8:53am On Jul 05
Yet Nigeria is still backward
Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by OmotolaDiego(m): 8:54am On Jul 05
Yes one of the poorest state in Nigeria
Their past leaders are talkative which is only what they know how to do best where do you reside currently?.
FatimaAbubakar:

Ekiti is a poor state. Their youths are suffering. I once lived there.

2 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by Cargome(f): 8:54am On Jul 05
Experience seamless shopping on Amazon and eBay with our specialized service, all for an exceptional rate of N1500/$1.

Our expert shopping team simplifies the process for you:
- We manage payments on your preferred platforms.
- We coordinate the shipping from the USA and UK straight to your doorstep in Nigeria.
- We offer the convenience of transacting in both Naira and USD.

Choose us for the following benefits:
- Prompt order placement upon request.
- Detailed tracking information for your peace of mind.
- Regular updates at every step of the process.
- Competitive fees for both professional and shipping services.

Our professional service charge is a mere 5% of your product's cost, exclusive of our economical shipping and handling fees.

Connect with us today:
Phone: 234 806 639 8499
WhatsApp: 234 806 639 8499

Kindly note: Our currency exchange rate is aligned with the current black market valuation and is thus subject to fluctuations.

T&C Apply.
Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by OmotolaDiego(m): 8:57am On Jul 05
Where do you reside currently?
FatimaAbubakar:

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by GeneralPula: 8:58am On Jul 05
Optimuss:
This man as been in the news for good lately
Not lately per say..

He’s been on good news right from the start. He does things little by little. I kinda like his style.

3 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by maxiuc(m): 9:00am On Jul 05
Please let the Private enterprise to manage it to avoid mismanagement
Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by themes009(m): 9:02am On Jul 05
FatimaAbubakar:

who told you their youth are suffering 85% of their youths are boller! (Yahoo boys) money dey like water. that's the only thing dey know, after benin, Delta, lagos, then you talk about ekiti boys

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by FatimaAbubakar(f): 9:04am On Jul 05
OmotolaDiego:
Where do you reside currently?

I have left Ekiti long ago. That place can destroy somebody's destiny.
Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by anonimi: 9:04am On Jul 05
AngelGabbyShara:
Oyebanji commissions multi-million naira palm kernel industry in Ekiti

Urges citizens to take advantage of industrialization process

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/zXVV1hPuGKoPMZUr/?mibextid=oFDknk

Is there a difference between industry and factory?

When will the progressive governor commission classrooms and employ teachers to provide free education for all Ekiti children

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by UnitedKingdom: 9:07am On Jul 05
For the first time in my life, I witness UK general election and it was conducted, then I cry for Nigerian. Voters card was delivered door to door I was shock. Nothing like cofew, ballot snatching, agberos, military oppressing civilians. Election start by 7am, people went their normal work no public holiday, those who came back from work still came to vote.

Omor, Nigeria have lost it.
Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by Promise47(m): 9:08am On Jul 05
Yes a friend of mine did Nysc in ekiti state he told me that the unemployment in that state is too much anyway thank you for letting us know
FatimaAbubakar:
Fake project. Many Ekiti youths are unemployed and idle. I stayed in Ado-Ekiti and Ikire-Ekiti. It was terrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by Godfullsam(m): 9:08am On Jul 05
FatimaAbubakar:

The level in Ekiti and Kwara is very high.

That is how you easily fail exams.

Mention one state in Nigeria where you won't see unemployment and idle youths.

Simple!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by Promise47(m): 9:10am On Jul 05
First of all you can't compare Nigeria with UK na white people dy rule UK for Nigeria na black man dy rule as you have said Nigeria is a sorry state best thing to do is to divide ➗ the country aboki dy him dy southern dy him dy
UnitedKingdom:
For the first time in my life, I witness UK general election and it was conducted, then I cry for Nigerian. Voters card was delivered door to door I was shock. Nothing like cofew, ballot snatching, agberos, military oppressing civilians. Election start by 7am, people went their normal work no public holiday, those who came back from work still came to vote.

Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by Promise47(m): 9:13am On Jul 05
And you think 🤔 it's a good thing ABI doing yahoo anyway na Nigeria passport go here am sorry
themes009:

who told you their youth are suffering 85% of their youths are boller! (Yahoo boys) money dey like water. that's the only thing dey know, after benin, Delta, lagos, then you talk about ekiti boys
Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by YoshihideSuga: 9:14am On Jul 05
SpaceX:
since it's private what's the governor doing there?

Manton one country where politicians don't commission privately owned industrial facilities?

2 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by Promise47(m): 9:17am On Jul 05
First of all you can't compare Nigeria with UK na white people dy rule UK for Nigeria na black man dy rule as you have said Nigeria is a sorry state best thing to do is to divide ➗ the country aboki dy him dy southern dy him dy
UnitedKingdom:

Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by Beegrace: 9:18am On Jul 05
I hope your hatred for development will not turn you to a witch as if your own State Governor is performing wonders... Saw your comment on another post where Ekiti was been appreciated for having increase in IGR. Purge yourself of hatred so that you can learn to appreciate things no matter how little
FatimaAbubakar:
Fake project. Many Ekiti youths are unemployed and idle. I stayed in Ado-Ekiti and Ikire-Ekiti. It was terrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by MemoriesAndMe: 9:26am On Jul 05
SpaceX:
since it's private what's the governor doing there?
Well, Dangote refinery is privately owned and former president Buhari commissioned it. I guess it's based on invitation.

2 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by ppogba: 9:32am On Jul 05
FatimaAbubakar:

On the thread about Ekiti IGR , you wailed.
On this one, you are already weeping.

Do you think you can ever be useful for yourself with this your new passion of wailing and crying over Ekiti issues?

January to June is gone. Come December when your mates are listing their achievement, I wonder what yours will be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by Ajibola2sure(m): 9:33am On Jul 05
FatimaAbubakar:
Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by Charly68: 9:35am On Jul 05
Good way to go.. more are coming in Jesus name. Ekiti shall go forward forever
Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by Fremodex: 9:43am On Jul 05
Highly commendable
Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by Seun362: 9:44am On Jul 05
Things like this is why I want Regionalism in Nigeria, a lot of wasting opportunities will be harnessed.
Nigeria has a country will grow exponently in like 20yrs time.
Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by Mccullum: 10:01am On Jul 05
Good thinking will surely create sensible projects, kudos to this Governor.
Re: Oyebanji Commissions Multi-million Naira Palm Kernel Industry In Ekiti by ThatFairGuy1: 10:04am On Jul 05
Where's Ikire in Ekiti chiGAYzie?
Always spitting HATE. It's ancestral to our jealous neighbor
FatimaAbubakar:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy / Amaechi Says Made-In-Nigeria Trains To Be Launched Soon / Orji Kalu And Governor Sani Bello Of Niger State Meet Behind Closed Door (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.