Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,046 members, 7,909,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Want Trend. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want Trend. (260 Views)

New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! / Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend / Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Trend. by Sunnyrado: 9:01am On Jul 05
I want to be the talk of town..how do I go about it...Like I want to Trend
Re: I Want Trend. by Welcum: 9:04am On Jul 05
Sunnyrado:
What are you very good at and really passionate about? If you can answer this question, I can show you how to trend positively. If you want to trend negatively, cause a scandal, like...
Re: I Want Trend. by Joseph1505(m): 9:09am On Jul 05
Welcum:

What are you very good at and really passionate about? If you can answer this question, I can show you how to trend positively. If you want to trend negatively, cause a scandal, like...
like what please?
Re: I Want Trend. by Joseph1505(m): 9:10am On Jul 05
LOL there are lots of things that can make you trend dear.
Re: I Want Trend. by Welcum: 1:33pm On Jul 05
Joseph1505:

like what please?
Fingering your neighbour's one-month old baby. They will bear you blue and black, get you arrested, and people will take videos and photos of you and post online. Then, a news media will do a publication on you. Everybody for Nigeria go hear about you. Na trend you don de trend so oh my brother.
Re: I Want Trend. by Sunnyrado: 1:51pm On Jul 05
Are you on Mali Kush, or Loud abi on Colos..
Ain't gonna do that shit bruv..
Re: I Want Trend. by Verbtips(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05
Sunnyrado:
do video wey you dey chop shit
Re: I Want Trend. by Maj196(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05
Do sex tape and release online. You go trend
Re: I Want Trend. by Obainoman6: 5:06pm On Jul 05
go to 3rd mainland bridge or climb nepa light poll and pretend as if you want to commit suicide, you will see people will video you well well and put it online and you will trend everywhere.
Re: I Want Trend. by RealityKings: 5:59pm On Jul 05
Maj196:
Do sex tape and release online. You go trend

Kim became famous with this. Ray J sold his destiny with on that tape. No one hears about him anymore
Re: I Want Trend. by Joseph1505(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05
Welcum:

Fingering your neighbour's one-month old baby. They will bear you blue and black, get you arrested, and people will take videos and photos of you and post online. Then, a news media will do a publication on you. Everybody for Nigeria go hear about you. Na trend you don de trend so oh my brother.
Bro thats crazy grin, well there are very good and honourable ways to trend richly, dm to knw because i dont wnt evry one to get the update.
Re: I Want Trend. by Meerahbel: 10:24pm On Jul 05
Sunnyrado:
Go naked on 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: I Want Trend. by Welcum: 11:40pm On Jul 05
Joseph1505:

Bro thats crazy grin, well there are very good and honourable ways to trend richly, dm to knw because i dont wnt evry one to get the update.
Use it to trend yourself. Then, show me where you're trending. Then, I will contact you via the platform on which you are trending. grin
Re: I Want Trend. by Maj196(m): 1:13am On Jul 06
RealityKings:

Kim became famous with this. Ray J sold his destiny with on that tape. No one hears about him anymore
Kim is forever thankful for him. lol
Re: I Want Trend. by chiiraq802(m): 6:20am On Jul 06
Wear suicide vest enter Aso Rock.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / How To Get Paid In Dollars Working From Home In Nigeria / 4 Companies Hiring Remotely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.