Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,651 members, 7,882,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Abu Bakr Turned Around And He Was Crying [inspirational Story] - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Abu Bakr Turned Around And He Was Crying [inspirational Story] (41 Views)

Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) / Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. / Story Of A Man Who Succumbed To Temptation. Inspirational Read !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abu Bakr Turned Around And He Was Crying [inspirational Story] by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:52am On Jul 05
Silsilah al-Ahadeeth as-Saheehah’.
By The Muhaddith, Shaykh, Allamaa’ Muhammad Nasur uddeen al-Albaani.
Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya

3258 – On the authority of Rabeeyah al-Asslamee who said : I used to serve the Messenger of Allaah –sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam– and he gave me some land, and he gave Abu Bakr some land, and when it came to dividing the land, we differed over a cluster of dates from a date palm tree. Abu Bakr said : this is on my side of the land! And I said : It is on my side! There used to be a problem between me and Abu Bakr, and Abu Bakr said a statement to me which I hated but he regretted saying it, so he said to me: ‘O Rabeeyah! Say something to me similar to what I said to you, so that it can be a requital.’

So I said : ‘I will not say it.’

Abu Bakr said : ‘You will say it or I will request the Messenger of Allaah –sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam– to order you to say it.

So I said : ‘I will not say it.’

Abu Bakr left that portion of the land for me and went off to the Prophet –sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam– and I followed him. The people from my tribe followed us and said to me: ‘May Allaah have mercy on Abu Bakr, why is he going to the Messenger of Allaah –sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam–about you, and he said what he said about you.’

So I said : ‘Do you know who this is?? This is Abu Bakr as-Siddeeq, he is one of the two who were in the cave, he is one who has grown old as a Muslim ( one of the elders of the Muslims), beware he does not turn around and see you assisting me against him and becomes angry and he meets the Messenger of Allaah –sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam– , and the Messenger of Allaah –sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam– will become angry due to him being angry, and then Allaah Azza wa Jal becomes angry due to them being angry and then Rabeeyah will be destroyed.’

They said : ‘What do you order us to do?’

I said : ‘Go back.’

Abu Bakr –RadhiAllaahu anhu- went off to the Messenger of Allaah –sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam– , so I followed him by myself, until he reached the Prophet –sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam– and he told him the story as it was. The Prophet –sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam– raised his head towards me and said: ‘O Rabeeyah what’s the matter between you and as-Siddeeq?’

I said : ‘O Messenger of Allaah –sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam– such and such happened, and he said a statement to me which I disliked, then he said to me, say something similar to what I said to you so that it can be requited, but I refused.’

Then the Messenger of Allaah –sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam– said: ‘Yes, do not say a word back to him, but say: May Allaah forgive you O Abu Bakr. May Allaah forgive you O Abu Bakr.’

Hasan said: ‘Abu Bakr turned around and he was crying.’

Posted from: A Selection of Ahaadeeth and their benefits taken from ‘Silsilah al-Ahadeeth as-Saheehah’
By The Muhaddith, Shaykh, Allamaa’ Muhammad Nasur uddeen al-Albaani
Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya
https://abdurrahman.org/2018/06/25/abu-bakr-turned-around-and-he-was-crying/

(1) (Reply)

Inverted Priorities – “Our Main Problem is in our Leaders…!!!” Is this the Case? / What Are The Rules For Fasting When Traveling? / Ask Your Lord For Pardon And Well-being In This World And The Hereafter’.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.