Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,358 members, 7,967,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Am A Professional Graphic Designer In Lekki, Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am A Professional Graphic Designer In Lekki, Lagos (431 Views)

Website Designer In Abuja / Product Designer In Need Of A Full Time Job (onsite Or Remote) / How To Become A Web Designer In 8 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Professional Graphic Designer In Lekki, Lagos by SunnyStudios: 9:52am On Jul 05
Hello there, My name is Sunday. I'm a Graphic Designer with 5 years experience. you can reach me via phone / WhatsApp at 08027552553, +2348027552553

I'm available for contracts or Part-time Job opportunities.

My Skills include;
GRAPHIC DESIGN with;
Corel Draw
illustrator
Adobe Photoshop

VIDEO EDITING
Capcut
DaVinci Resolve

DIGITAL MARKETING
Facebook Ads Manager
Email Marketing
Bulk SMS

WEB DESIGN
WordPress
Figma
Visual Studio Code

you can access my Portfolio here; https://www.behance.net/nnagusunny
Re: I Am A Professional Graphic Designer In Lekki, Lagos by SunnyStudios: 2:37pm On Jul 06
My Services

Re: I Am A Professional Graphic Designer In Lekki, Lagos by SunnyStudios: 11:08am On Jul 08
contact me 08027552553
Re: I Am A Professional Graphic Designer In Lekki, Lagos by SunnyStudios: 6:56pm On Jul 10
My Portfolio link behance.net/nnagusunny
Re: I Am A Professional Graphic Designer In Lekki, Lagos by SunnyStudios: 6:46pm On Jul 15
contact me
Re: I Am A Professional Graphic Designer In Lekki, Lagos by SunnyStudios: 10:59am On Aug 12
still available
Re: I Am A Professional Graphic Designer In Lekki, Lagos by SunnyStudios: 8:37am On Aug 16
open for work
Re: I Am A Professional Graphic Designer In Lekki, Lagos by SunnyStudios: 8:44am On Aug 19
open for work !
Re: I Am A Professional Graphic Designer In Lekki, Lagos by HelenaKuki: 6:14pm On Sep 12
Professional Video Editing with DaVinci Resolve Studio – Expert Services You Can Trust

Why Choose DaVinci Resolve Studio?
When it comes to professional video editing, DaVinci Resolve Studio stands out as one of the most advanced tools in the industry. Trusted by Hollywood filmmakers, commercial studios, and content creators alike, this powerful software brings together everything you need to create stunning visual projects.

Whether you’re a filmmaker, YouTuber, or a corporate content creator, my expertise in DaVinci Resolve Studio can take your video projects to the next level. Here’s why choosing DaVinci Resolve for your project makes sense:

All-in-One Editing Platform: From editing and color correction to VFX and audio post-production, DaVinci Resolve Studio combines everything into a seamless workflow.

Advanced Color Grading: Elevate your video’s visual appeal with professional color grading, used in top-tier films and commercials.

Fairlight Audio: Professional-grade audio post-production tools built right into the software.

High-End VFX and Motion Graphics: Add dynamic effects and captivating animations with the built-in Fusion tools.

Collaboration Tools: Perfect for team-based projects with multi-user collaboration features, allowing multiple editors to work on the same project simultaneously.

My DaVinci Resolve Studio Services
As a professional editor well-versed in DaVinci Resolve Studio, I offer comprehensive services that will ensure your video stands out. Here's what I provide:

Full-Service Video Editing
From raw footage to the final cut, I manage the entire editing process. This includes timeline editing, trimming, and assembling footage, with precision and attention to detail.

Professional Color Grading
Enhance the mood and tone of your video with expert color grading. Whether it's a cinematic look or consistent brand colors, I bring your vision to life.

Audio Post-Production
Great visuals deserve equally high-quality sound. With DaVinci's Fairlight, I ensure your video has crisp, clear, and perfectly balanced audio.

Motion Graphics and VFX
Add engaging motion graphics or special effects that take your video to the next level. I specialize in creating visual elements that resonate with your audience.

Collaborative Editing
Need to work with a team? I offer remote collaborative services, allowing you and your team to make real-time edits and adjustments alongside me.

File Exporting and Delivery
I handle all export settings to ensure your video is optimized for various platforms – whether for online distribution, TV broadcast, or cinema.

Why Work With Me?
I bring years of experience using DaVinci Resolve Studio to create polished, professional video projects that get results. When you hire me, you’re not just getting an editor; you’re gaining a partner who understands the importance of every detail in your project.

Here’s what you can expect:

High-Quality Results: I leverage the full power of DaVinci Resolve to deliver videos with the highest production value.

Fast Turnaround Times: Time-sensitive project? I work efficiently while maintaining top-notch quality.

Tailored to Your Needs: Each project is different, and I ensure that my approach is customized to meet your specific goals.

Get Started Today
Ready to bring your vision to life with DaVinci Resolve Studio Crack? Contact me today to discuss your project and learn how I can help transform your raw footage into a masterpiece.

(1) (Reply)

Traders Joint / Practical Instrumentation And Control Training @pbplus Oil And Gas Learning Hub! / Life Made Easy For Busy Couple…..lwkmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.