Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You (152 Views)

I love you Jacksparr0w127 / How Do You Say "I Love You" In Broken English? / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love You by Joy2dworldxyz: 11:00am On Jul 05
WHAT'S THE WORST RESPOND TO "I LOVE YOU" THAT YOU HAVE EVER GOTTEN?

So there's this girl I have been chatting with on telegram for about a month, we became so fond of each other that a day hardly pass without reaching out to ourselves. Our friendship soon got out of only chatting as we started calling each other too, this girl always sound so caring and honest that she won my heart even without us meeting facially.

Then I suggested we meet facially, she agreed and we had our first meeting. It was quite warm and loving as the girl wasn't short of what I have known her to be online. The curves, cute face and average height, everything was perfect. I just loved her

So fast forward to last weekend. I called to find out what her weekend schedule was, she said she wasn't gonna be free as she was attending her cousin's wedding. Then she asked why I was asking, I told her I had something for her. She then said she will be free by Sunday evening.

So we met in a fast food restaurant that Sunday evening, she asked what was it I had for her, I brought a fancy bag and gave to her, in there was a gold watch and a necklace and a flower.... She exclaimed if all that was for her, I said yes. And she thanked me and we shared a hug for the first time. After a while she left.

Then later that night she inquired why I got her the gifts, straight to the point, I told her that "I LOVER HER"

And the shocking response from her made me create this thread, she responded ' Thank you but I don't love you'.
I asked why, she said it is what it is and hung the call.

Since that last Sunday till today she has refused to respond to my chats.

Ladies and gentlemen, have any of you received this kind of bad respond to I love you before, abeg share

(1) (Reply)

Am Ready And Available / Offer > Https://theskincream.com/lebelle-face-cream/ / Global Alliance On International Trade Facilitation Implementation And Policy De

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.