Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,876 members, 7,902,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 04:56 PM

...............,.........mobil 1 Engine �️........... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ...............,.........mobil 1 Engine �️........... (260 Views)

Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil / Mobil 1 Engine Oil For Sale / ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...............,.........mobil 1 Engine �️........... by dru23(m): 11:23am On Jul 05
We just landed more engine oil....... We will continue to reply your email within 24hrs....

We thank you 🙏 all for your support....

Mobil 1 engine 🛢️

Special order customers .. we are loading next week. Place your order for filters .....

Don't be Left out ........

Re: ...............,.........mobil 1 Engine �️........... by Nomerci: 11:51am On Jul 05
The mobile you have. Pls state the various ones on ground and their prices. Pls I don't do DM or whatsapp. I do it here.
Re: ...............,.........mobil 1 Engine �️........... by dru23(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05
Nomerci:
The mobile you have. Pls state the various ones on ground and their prices. Pls I don't do DM or whatsapp. I do it here.

0w20 .....very high demand
5w30
5w20
0w40
5w40
10w40
58k. Non negotiable
Re: ...............,.........mobil 1 Engine �️........... by Nomerci: 5:58pm On Jul 05
Over inflated
Re: ...............,.........mobil 1 Engine �️........... by dru23(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05
Nomerci:
Over inflated

Re: ...............,.........mobil 1 Engine �️........... by codemaster2much: 8:33pm On Jul 05
lol bobs, Chai I don miss dru23 and his funny ;Dmeme photos
Re: ...............,.........mobil 1 Engine �️........... by codemaster2much: 8:35pm On Jul 05
lol bobs, Chai I don miss dru23 and his funny grin meme photos
Re: ...............,.........mobil 1 Engine �️........... by calculation(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05
Nomerci:
Over inflated
Is like you don't know the value of engine oil you demand for and the this seller. The man source is genuine, even the seller didn't know the limit of his oil capabilities. I once bought his oil, and used for more than 6 months to the extend that my change of oil was twice in a year. Now sythenic oil is my choice, because after using it on my engine for 6 years there was no sludge or break down due oil issue.
Oga, for oil from US, I think the price is not bad because you are sure of the original oil.

1 Like

Re: ...............,.........mobil 1 Engine �️........... by dru23(m): 11:52pm On Jul 05
calculation:

Is like you don't know the value of engine oil you demand for and the this seller. The man source is genuine, even the seller didn't know the limit of his oil capabilities. I once bought his oil, and used for more than 6 months to the extend that my change of oil was twice in a year. Now sythenic oil is my choice, because after using it on my engine for 6 years there was no sludge or break down due oil issue.
Oga, for oil from US, I think the price is not bad because you are sure of the original oil.

Re: ...............,.........mobil 1 Engine �️........... by Nomerci: 12:22am On Jul 06
Pls
calculation:

(1) (Reply)

Drive Costs Down With Our Cash-saving Tips For Looking After Your Car / Chauffeur Cars Services In Melbourne / If You Need To Renew, Apply, Or Replace Your License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.