Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,881 members, 7,902,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck (41093 Views)

12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss / Pastor Catches Man Trying To Steal Tithe During Service / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by cjudy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05
Mitsurugi:

😂😂😂😂
E be like say you dey my mind
The movie for sweet I swear. Make them touch am small for armpit

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by hosemujica: 1:35pm On Jul 05
I will believe it’s not staged only if they give maximum sentence. Anything less is scam.
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by zombieHUNTER: 1:35pm On Jul 05
local thief stealing from a pulpit thief
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:37pm On Jul 05
Thundafireseun:
Nigerians are foooooolish people…. Instead of saving the boy’s life by getting him out of there 1st … Then hand him over to the authorities …. They are busy trying to give credit to holy spirt that they are not sure truly exists

I’m sure the pastor of that church is even among those taking pictures, so he could continue deceiving his followers about his powers 😓😓😓
Are you his fellow worker?
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by highness25(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05
debbiebianca2:
A yet to be identify suspected thief who invaded a church building to steal their tithe and offer money gets stuck in their burglary. Holy Spirit arrested him and made him stuck in the window.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9BOR-WAX2g

You see theif you de call am "suspected". Mumu

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:38pm On Jul 05
cjudy:
grin
Make them just touch him armpit to tickle him small and watch the drama he will pull
lol 😆 clown

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by FatimaAbubakar(f): 1:41pm On Jul 05
Nigerian bloggers and foolishness are like 5 and 6.
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by GenFunction: 1:41pm On Jul 05
[quote author=Thundafireseun post=130807293][color=#000099]Nigerians are foooooolish people…. Instead of saving the boy’s life by getting him out of there 1st … Then hand him over to the authorities …. They are busy trying to give credit to holy spirt that they are not sure truly exists

I’m sure the pastor of that church is even among those taking pictures, so he could continue deceiving his followers about his powers
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by Ayokequeen(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05
Thundafireseun:
Nigerians are foooooolish people…. Instead of saving the boy’s life by getting him out of there 1st … Then hand him over to the authorities …. They are busy trying to give credit to holy spirt that they are not sure truly exists

I’m sure the pastor of that church is even among those taking pictures, so he could continue deceiving his followers about his powers 😓😓😓
The way you guys run your mouths and slander divinity these days is alarming. One day you all will meet your Waterloo.
If you have witnessed what these callous people do to some churches you won't be saying this rubbish. It's not only money they usually go there to steal sometimes they still many valuables like wall clock, musical instruments etc.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by subcbouy: 1:42pm On Jul 05
meobizy:
How did he get stuck? I assumed these people planned their actions beforehand.
It is like you were there when they were planning it.
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by Enskynelson(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05
Thundafireseun:

Video doesn't look real to me. What I saw is not enough to prove the script written along.
How did they come to agree that this is a church?
Just evidence in the video didn't show anything to suggest that. The video didn't even show the environment, only one close shot. I refuse to believe especially in these days that bloggers and vloggers are using looking for traffic and views by all possible means.
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by ElevationD: 1:44pm On Jul 05
cjudy:
grin
Make them just touch him armpit to tickle him small and watch the drama he will pull

You are very wicked o.

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by Fiscus105(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05
Thundafireseun:

I wish mama that born you to read comments her son has been receiving from his foolish comment.

I pity the woman that would spend the rest of her life with you.
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by sylve11: 1:46pm On Jul 05
cjudy:
grin

grin grin cool
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by omooba05: 1:47pm On Jul 05
Ibos and stealing... they will never learn.. Onye oshi

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05
Koboko, Nepa wire and pankere flogging will sweet a flogger in this kind of helpless position the victim/floggee presented himself into.
This is lying down in green pastures flogging position. grin
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by allenpaul(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05
Orobadmeat:
He is stealing, sorry, taking his Father's house grin grin grin grin
. Seems the father ain't happy about that
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by MrJames007: 1:48pm On Jul 05
This YouTuber sounds funny. Hmmm
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by MrJames007: 1:49pm On Jul 05
Thundafireseun:

Mehn I'm tired.

Dat is
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by MrJames007: 1:51pm On Jul 05
cjudy:
grin
You must be wicked by nature. grin
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by porthouse7(f): 1:51pm On Jul 05
Thr church dey use juju
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by Maj196(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by Oluseyi001: 1:54pm On Jul 05
Thundafireseun:

Killllll him instead nah ODE

I wish thunder fire âš¡ that your mouth as your name implies... Who knows maybe you are also a thief... Go steal for one of those Muslim countries and see what will happen to you, this thief is even lucky.

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by ucbenjamin696(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05
My only questn how him take know say money dey dere,yeye no observe say him body no fit fit there wella...,How we sure say naw holy ghost stuck am there or naw jus ****** ANYWAY MAY GOD BE PRAISE, GOD DON REALLY CATCH AM.
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by cjudy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05
MrJames007:
You must be wicked by nature. grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by cjudy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05
ElevationD:

You are very wicked o.
grin
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by symbianDON(m): 2:00pm On Jul 05
He should be thoroughly flogged in that awkward position before helping to release him.
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by Orlu13: 2:02pm On Jul 05
Thundafireseun:

Killllll him instead nah ODE

do u have sense at all...chai
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by cardoctor(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05
God don catch am. Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by bolyviz(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05
Sincerely, I see this like a skit cos all d body is already outside so why the hand n d head remain stock there
Re: Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck by jubrilcastle(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05
meobizy:
How did he get stuck? I assumed these people planned their actions beforehand.
💯 Possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes His 5-Year-Old Niece In Adamawa To Get Back At His Brother (Photo) / Kogi Three Missing Children Found Dead Inside A Parked Car. Photos / 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.