Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,700 members, 7,969,045 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:59 PM

Music Is Very Powerful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Music Is Very Powerful (411 Views)

Bayelsa Traditional Music Is Nice / A Woman’s Backside Is Very Powerful / The Mind Is Very Powerful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Is Very Powerful by Itohanmiwa: 11:58am On Jul 05
There was this damsel who had issues with her guy and has been complaining to me bitterly about how the guy doesn't love her, i've been advising and consoling her and the she finally visited last night, i was listening to some songs on my xtreme 3 jbl and was smoking a joint, we were done talking and when one of blackmagic's song REPETE came on, before i knew it babe started kissing me and to cut the long story short we had crazy sex and this morning when we woke up after drinking tea she sang the lyrics to me and asked me to play that particular song again, i did and we did it again this morning and she asked for the song title before she went back to her boyfriend. I have two questions
1) Could it be that she has fallen for me or it's an approval of fwb?
2) Does music make girls get in sexual mood?
Please nairalanders share stories if you've ever experienced music doing the talk for you.
Long live Naija music, Long live Blackmagic. I love him so much now and have that song REPETE on repeat since she left. grin grin grin
Re: Music Is Very Powerful by superCleanworks(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05
Chai..
this just took my memory back to chammilonaires song, grown & sexy.

I had this big ass chick back then and she must not hear that song. If you know the lyrics of that song, then you know what I mean.
Re: Music Is Very Powerful by Cassandraloius: 1:39pm On Jul 05
Hardship no near your side ba?

1 Like

Re: Music Is Very Powerful by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05
Cassandraloius:
Not everyone is facing hardship.
Nd it won't stop ppl from having s*x
Re: Music Is Very Powerful by Itohanmiwa: 2:35pm On Jul 05
superCleanworks:
Chai..
this just took my memory back to chammilonaires song, grown & sexy.

I had this big ass chick back then and she must not hear that song. If you know the lyrics of that song, then you know what I mean.
Omo na im b say ladies de quick get emotional

1 Like

Re: Music Is Very Powerful by Itohanmiwa: 2:35pm On Jul 05
Cassandraloius:
Make i no Bleep abi? You try well well.
Re: Music Is Very Powerful by Itohanmiwa: 2:36pm On Jul 05
Dyfynezz12:

Not everyone is facing hardship.
It it won't stop ppl from having s*x
Don't mind this grumpy little man
Re: Music Is Very Powerful by BrutusOj(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06
Itohanmiwa:

Omo na im b say ladies de quick get emotional
Lol..only hook up babes got zero emotion. Though love is gradually fading out of humanity, I mean both agape and platonic love. Back in the days as a teenager, there was a babe that always give me stress in touching her each time we are together. I got lucky one day while Westlife songs were blasting. It got to a particular track, "You make me feel" babe started singing along, before i knew what was happening, she was in my arm at the plater of Gold. cheesy
Re: Music Is Very Powerful by RealityKings: 12:57pm On Jul 06
Music gives women the same feeling quality weed gives men
Re: Music Is Very Powerful by RickyJesus: 1:32pm On Jul 06
Madman for street go pause him madness for a while and continue dancing to music but you never knew it was powerful?

Na normal thing that year when we are teens to bed girls with some cool rnb mixtape; I still do sometimes but now e betters on the level of the girl exposure.

Thanks for remembering of blackmagic, e get one certain wey I just like some of his jamz. I don get better jamz to listen to l this evening.

(1) (Reply)

Mumu Proposal / How Is The Protest In Your Area? / The 7 Ways A Phone Can Reveal That Your Partner Could Be Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.