Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,722 members, 7,965,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:36 PM

Music From Islamic Point Of Veiw - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Music From Islamic Point Of Veiw (841 Views)

If Angels And Demons Can't Die, What Is The Point Of Their Engaging In Battle? / What Is God's Veiw On Dating? / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music From Islamic Point Of Veiw by ibrahiem(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2007
Have u ever asked urself y has islam prohibited music,and what is the philosophy in prohibiting it?
from my research which i will also need more contribution from u,i have been able 2 gather that
1. it causes harm 2 da physics of human body and leaves a bad effect on da nervous system.
2. it preaches good on immorality(evil) e.g sex,alcoholism,hate,e.t.c
3. it,s negetivity is now showing everywhere as people are now seen doing things as if there is no end to this world

these are a few i cld get n i hope it has inspire u?pls post ur on contributions,so dat 1 can get to know more abt it's negetive impact on da society.
Re: Music From Islamic Point Of Veiw by lafile(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2007
Really? Islam prohibits music? This is a first.
If its true (and i seriously doubt it is) it will be like prohibiting the human soul.
Re: Music From Islamic Point Of Veiw by cgift(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2007
Thank God you guys do not have old and new testaments i would have said probably that was in the old testament or the Islam of pre-mohammed! But no Islam pre-mohammed? So why are these muslim dudes listening to music? They have all dissappointed their prophet! wink
Re: Music From Islamic Point Of Veiw by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2007
ibrahiem:

Have u ever asked yourself y has islam prohibited music,and what is the philosophy in prohibiting it?
from my research which i will also need more contribution from u,i have been able 2 gather that
1. it causes harm 2 da physics of human body and leaves a bad effect on da nervous system.
2. it preaches good on immorality(evil) e.g sex,alcoholism,hate,e.t.c
3. it,s negetivity is now showing everywhere as people are now seen doing things as if there is no end to this world

these are a few i cld get n i hope it has inspire u?please post your on contributions,so that 1 can get to know more about it's negetive impact on da society.

I consider myself pretty old fashioned in thought but Ibrahim, I think you have gone off the rockers with the one. How in the world can you look at the wolrd today and CLAIM MUSIC IS THE CAUSE?? What kind of world do you live in ? How did you come to Islam being against music?? I have never heard that before . I mean does the Imam down the street know this cause the dude be blasting like no man's bi'ness ( do not mind my grammer)

ROMBL

Kobojunkie shocked
Re: Music From Islamic Point Of Veiw by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 26, 2007
i think ibrahim is a poor representation of the muslim faith. Imams are releasing muslim records, are they in sin?
Re: Music From Islamic Point Of Veiw by Kobojunkie: 1:55am On Sep 26, 2007
I hate to be the one to break it to you @Ibraheim, If you are trying to make a case against a certain music genre, you are not in luck. Even muslims rap and the imams know and do not tell them it is evil ,

ROMBL

Kobojunkie grin
Re: Music From Islamic Point Of Veiw by Dios(f): 2:38am On Sep 26, 2007

Huh? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Christians So Eager To Preach Rather Than Think? / The Qualities Of Those Who Judge / Christians Are Full Of Frauds And Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.