Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,820 members, 7,889,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:36 PM

Al Nassr Willing To Splash £50m On Man City Ederson - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Al Nassr Willing To Splash £50m On Man City Ederson (174 Views)

20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards / Neymar, Gabriel Jesus, Ederson Play Table Football In Brazil Locker Room(Photos) / Photos: Check Out Man City's Ederson's Incredible Tattoo Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al Nassr Willing To Splash £50m On Man City Ederson by Ashleyokeneye(f): 1:32pm On Jul 05
Ederson Santana de Moraes, simply known as Ederson, is a Brazilian professional footballer who currently plays as a goalkeeper for Premier League club Manchester City and the Brazilian national team. Manchester City’s mainstay first-team goalkeeper Ederson has now reportedly agreed personal terms with Saudi Pro League side Al-Nassr.

The transformational impact of the former SL Benfica shot-stopper may finally be coming to an end in the Premier League this summer, with the goalkeeper understood to be eyeing fresh opportunities away from the Etihad Stadium. The first conversations about a potential exit for Ederson emerged towards the end of last season, with the Saudi Pro League immediately emerging as a serious option for the players as they go in search of more big names to attract eyes towards their ambitious league.

Manchester City have since intensified and finalized contractual negotiations with back-up choice goalkeeper Stefan Ortega Moreno, who extended his deal at the Etihad by a further year, taking him through to the summer of 2026. With talk of a possible exit for Ederson now hotting up deeper into the summer transfer window, we could soon find out whether Ortega now has a place as Manchester City’s first-choice between the sticks, especially in light of the latest emerging reports. According to the information of journalist Gianluigi Longari, Saudi Pro League giants Al-Nassr have now reached an agreement on personal terms with Manchester City and Brazil number one Ederson.

Negotiations will now open with the Premier League champions to finalise an agreement, however there is no mention of how much Etihad bosses may look to secure for the 30-year-old. Should Al-Nassr and Manchester City come to an agreement over how much Ederson would move to the Middle-East for, it remains to be seen what strategy the Premier League giants employ when it comes to a new signing of their own in the goalkeeping ranks. Following on from a string of impressive performances across the course of last campaign, there remains a possibility that Manchester City coaching staff could promote Stefan Ortega Moreno into the first-choice goalkeeping slot.

Bring your winnings to reality now with iLOTBet by clicking on this link www.ilotbet.com to bet on one of the biggest sports betting companies in Nigeria.
Re: Al Nassr Willing To Splash £50m On Man City Ederson by Adebayohope3: 3:48pm On Jul 09
BREAKING: Manchester United have made a official offer of €50M + bonuses for Lenny Yoro. 🔴💰

LOSC Lille accepted the offer although the player's priority remains Real Madrid.
Re: Al Nassr Willing To Splash £50m On Man City Ederson by PRECIOUSOKOGBE: 10:36am On Jul 10
Lamine Yamal becomes the 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 goalscorer in Euro History. 🌟

Re: Al Nassr Willing To Splash £50m On Man City Ederson by CDAMOLAOLUWA: 1:56pm On Jul 10
Ashleyokeneye:

Ederson Santana de Moraes, simply known as Ederson, is a Brazilian professional footballer who currently plays as a goalkeeper for Premier League club Manchester City and the Brazilian national team. Manchester City’s mainstay first-team goalkeeper Ederson has now reportedly agreed personal terms with Saudi Pro League side Al-Nassr.

The transformational impact of the former SL Benfica shot-stopper may finally be coming to an end in the Premier League this summer, with the goalkeeper understood to be eyeing fresh opportunities away from the Etihad Stadium. The first conversations about a potential exit for Ederson emerged towards the end of last season, with the Saudi Pro League immediately emerging as a serious option for the players as they go in search of more big names to attract eyes towards their ambitious league.

Manchester City have since intensified and finalized contractual negotiations with back-up choice goalkeeper Stefan Ortega Moreno, who extended his deal at the Etihad by a further year, taking him through to the summer of 2026. With talk of a possible exit for Ederson now hotting up deeper into the summer transfer window, we could soon find out whether Ortega now has a place as Manchester City’s first-choice between the sticks, especially in light of the latest emerging reports. According to the information of journalist Gianluigi Longari, Saudi Pro League giants Al-Nassr have now reached an agreement on personal terms with Manchester City and Brazil number one Ederson.

Negotiations will now open with the Premier League champions to finalise an agreement, however there is no mention of how much Etihad bosses may look to secure for the 30-year-old. Should Al-Nassr and Manchester City come to an agreement over how much Ederson would move to the Middle-East for, it remains to be seen what strategy the Premier League giants employ when it comes to a new signing of their own in the goalkeeping ranks. Following on from a string of impressive performances across the course of last campaign, there remains a possibility that Manchester City coaching staff could promote Stefan Ortega Moreno into the first-choice goalkeeping slot.

Bring your winnings to reality now with iLOTBet by clicking on this link https://www.ilotbet.com/d-page/travel-activity/KellyNLD to bet on one of the biggest sports betting companies in Nigeria.

Who knows the winner? Netherlands vs England

Re: Al Nassr Willing To Splash £50m On Man City Ederson by Ayoribeabiodun: 9:30am On Jul 11
CDAMOLAOLUWA:

🇳🇱 Netherlands 1-2 England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Re: Al Nassr Willing To Splash £50m On Man City Ederson by SportsHighLight: 9:53am On Jul 11
Adebayohope3:
BREAKING: Manchester United have made a official offer of €50M + bonuses for Lenny Yoro. 🔴💰

LOSC Lille accepted the offer although the player's priority remains Real Madrid.

OFFICIAL: Bayern have completed the signing of João Palhinha from Fulham on a 4-year contract until 2028 ✍🏼🇵🇹

“It's a dream come true for me and I'm very proud of that”.

“I'm looking forward to the atmosphere and the fans at Allianz Arena. I want to win titles. I will give everything to achieve that

Re: Al Nassr Willing To Splash £50m On Man City Ederson by PrincessJoanna: 3:04pm On Jul 11
CDAMOLAOLUWA:

I've been playing the iLOT Whot game daily, aiming for rewards, but I typically only win about 6 or 7 times per session. The winnings from my small stakes aren't much to brag about, but I just can't stop enjoying the game. I need friends to join me in playing so we can have even more fun and potentially cash out together. I think iLOT Bet should increase the winning amounts to make the game even more rewarding for those of us who play regularly.

(1) (Reply)

All Blacks Vs Italy Live Tickets / The 2019-20 Premier League Season Reviewed Through A Wormhole To The Future / Women's International Champions Cup 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.