Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,607 members, 7,941,337 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Vdm Is Gay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vdm Is Gay (240 Views)

“Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vdm Is Gay by loadedgists12: 1:53pm On Jul 05
Radiogad, also known as Destiny Ezeyim, has come up to reveal the private dealings of Martins Otse, also known as Verydarkman.

A viral video online shows the moment Radiogad played the voice note of a man. The man claimed to be VDM’s alleged partner when he was still in Abuja, Nigeria

According to the man’s explanation, he would call VDM several times and spend time together, which was their thing. After each meeting, he noted that VDM got paid between $300 and $500.
However, the last time he was around and phoned VDM, he declined to show up, and he did not refund the thousands of dollars for his services.
As played by Radiogad, the unidentified man has now promised to confront VDM whenever he visits Nigeria. The man claimed to still have nasty photographs of VDM and threatened to release them online if VDM did not refund him.

It is no secret that VDM has been in the spotlight for several days after dragging Iyabo Ojo and her daughter to Davido’s wedding. Days later, Oyemykke came to their support and slammed VDM. #

watch more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT2QO8zRi2o?si=WmGBCfnOMBWOL2Zj

Re: Vdm Is Gay by Natbrowny: 4:26pm On Jul 05
VDM. Nigerian Dennis Rodman

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Wore This Skirt On Stage (video) / Maurice Sam & Sonia Uche Traditional Marriage Ceremony Leaked - Video / Download Do Like That By Copywrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.