Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,772 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:40 AM

Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) (31437 Views)

10 Things To Know About New UK Prime Minister, Keir Starmer / King Charles Appoints Keir Starmer As UK Prime Minister (photos) / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05
OredoPikin:

No renovation 🤣🤣
Nigeria na useless country

Ighodalo disq
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by Paraman: 9:54pm On Jul 05
crossbreedwears:
Tell that to a goat
USA is the best country in the world
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by crossbreedwears(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05
In what terms?
Paraman:
USA is the best country in the world
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05
senatordave1:

If you fail,you won't be reelected.the people have a chance to change parties every four years.
Just two options
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by OChimex: 11:32pm On Jul 05
Beremx:
Sharp sharp no time wasting. If it's Nigeria, they'll budget billions of naira to renovate where Tinubu and Shettima will stay before they move in. Stealing billions in the process.

We really have a long way to go in Nigeria

Mr una no have any way to go. Una just dey exist just like animals do. 😆
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by ussv: 2:44am On Jul 06
Beremx:
Sharp sharp no time wasting. If it's Nigeria, they'll budget billions of naira to renovate where Tinubu and Shettima will stay before they move in. Stealing billions in the process.

It`s everywhere in Nigeria including local government chairmen. Corruptions is from the very bottom (from the gate man at the local government headquarters) to the very top of government.
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 2:54am On Jul 06
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Eran oko la san la san.

O ni kure
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 2:54am On Jul 06
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Change my way from eating my delicacy abi which one you dey talk? You well so?

Change your ways my friend. Bigotry and tribalism will kill you.
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 2:55am On Jul 06
Myhusband:

In which area is the erosion in west?

You've the most useless leaders in Nigeria that's why you dummies are celebrating road in Abia state in 21 centuries

When people are talking about bad leaders Iggbo should shut up because you did not only have bad leaders, you've the most stuupid wicked leaders in Nigeria

Foooool

Oga you don't have sense. What about Ogun state? If we do an analysis of bad roads, Ogun state tops Abia. And Ogun state has been inversely blessed with bad leaders, so you have a very stupid analogy and it shows how foolish and dense you are.

I cam see how much of a wicked leader Dapo Abiodun is.
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by nasoeb: 7:42am On Jul 06
franchasofficia:
Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas have vehemently fought against full electronic voting and collation so that they can continue to use thugs, almajiri and INEC manipulation of election result during manual collation to win Nigeria's elections and claim they know how to play Nigerian politics more than Igbos. Whereas it is all about politics of gangup, thuggery, killing, result manipulation and voter suppression that they are using to brag of being good in politics in this 21st century.

Because of their fear for a competent Igbo person to emerge President, they have refused to do things that will make Nigeria grow and become better for all Nigerians.

Tell me why Nigeria should be relying on manual collation of election results in 2023 when we have more efficient, secured electronic systems to handle it fairly, transparently and faster?

Igbos with inferiority complex. With all sincerity, WETIN CONCERN this topic concern igbos now. Why must everything end up about igbos for you guys. No other tribe makes every issue about them except you folks. Something happens in U.S, you say because no be igboland, something happens in New Zealand you say they target igbos. What childish tribe is this self. No wonder Yoruba hate you guys.
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by adejades: 10:05am On Jul 06
Obviously, that was not what he meant. Grow up man.

Paraman:
So because American presidents don't go into the white house in less than 24hrs, do that mean the Americans also have a long way to go?

It takes over two month for a new US president to be sworn into power... The Americans have a long way to go according to gidgiddy
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by Kog45(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06
Beremx:

Yes o and oppositions would go to court playing to the gallery and feeding on the gullible.Nigeria politicians are bastards.
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by NwaliE01: 4:21pm On Jul 06
Paraman:
So because American presidents don't go into the white house in less than 24hrs, do that mean the Americans also have a long way to go?

It takes over two month for a new US president to be sworn into power... The Americans have a long way to go according to gidgiddy

This your write up is unnecessary. We both understood what he meant and he's very correct. Attacking an obvious truth doesn't make it a lie.
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 6:59pm On Jul 06
Number 10 wen de like Airbnb 🤣🤣

Beremx:

Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by IridescentAge(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06
franchasofficia:

Tell me why Nigeria should be relying on manual collation of election results in 2023 when we have more efficient, secured electronic systems to handle it fairly, transparently and faster?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkH2r-sNjQs

There are compelling reasons to use manual ballots. The UK still uses them because of this and has no plans to change.
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by Myhusband(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06
Realtruth2023:

Oga you don't have sense. What about Ogun state? If we do an analysis of bad roads, Ogun state tops Abia. And Ogun state has been inversely blessed with bad leaders, so you have a very stupid analogy and it shows how foolish and dense you are.

I cam see how much of a wicked leader Dapo Abiodun is.

In which area of Ogun? Because you're busy telling me your dad biography I didn't ask you
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 9:38am On Jul 07
Myhusband:

In which area of Ogun? Because you're busy telling me your dad biography I didn't ask you

Again you don't have sense. Let us do data on nad roads in Abia and compare with the death traps in Ogun it will shock you. That is why you guys are always scared when we say bring data because all your rubbish statements will be rubbished
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by Myhusband(m): 10:22am On Jul 07
Realtruth2023:

Again you don't have sense. Let us do data on nad roads in Abia and compare with the death traps in Ogun it will shock you. That is why you guys are always scared when we say bring data because all your rubbish statements will be rubbished

I ask you simple qst but you're demonstrating your insanity

Someone need to place this coww in psychiatric, you're at the last symptoms of your madness
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 10:28am On Jul 07
Myhusband:

I ask you simple qst but you're demonstrating your insanity

Someone need to place this coww in psychiatric, you're at the last symptoms of your madness

Again you are mentally unbalanced to the extent you failed to see where I asked you to bring data on the death traps in Ogun and compare with bad roads in Abia. Now I see why you people tend to run when you are asked to produce data to back your claims.
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by Myhusband(m): 10:31am On Jul 07
Realtruth2023:

Again you are mentally unbalanced to the extent you failed to see where I asked you to bring data on the death traps in Ogun and compare with bad roads in Abia. Now I see why you people tend to run when you are asked to produce data to back your claims.

I swear you're unrepentant werey

Where in Ogun is erosion giving them problem? Save me all this your gibberish kid

Someone need to hit 2 by 2 hard wood on that your empty head maybe you will enjoy sanity again
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 10:37am On Jul 07
Myhusband:

I swear you're unrepentant werey

Where in Ogun is erosion giving them problem? Save me all this your gibberish kid

Someone need to hit 2 by 2 hard wood on that your empty head maybe you will enjoy sanity again

Oga why are you afraid of bringing data on the number of bad roads in Ogun let us compare with the number of bad roads in Abia? You are now trying to use a natural occurrence like erosion to dodge.

My friend show me the number of bad roads in Ogun and stop being stupid.
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by Myhusband(m): 11:22am On Jul 07
Realtruth2023:

Oga why are you afraid of bringing data on the number of bad roads in Ogun let us compare with the number of bad roads in Abia? You are now trying to use a natural occurrence like erosion to dodge.

My friend show me the number of bad roads in Ogun and stop being stupid.

You make a bogus claims that there is erosion in Ogun state and I ask where?

Abia had been in a sorry state for 16yrs of her creation, Araria area and market was a eyesore yet you're celebrating kilometers of roads, as if governance just started in Abia state

Calling you stuupid is like demoting the height of your fooolishness, you're just a complete imbeciles

A kid in adult look
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by Meteng: 12:50pm On Jul 07
Beremx:

Nigeria is a wonderful country
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by kumbhuru: 12:55pm On Jul 07
bigtt76:
Number 10 wen de like Airbnb 🤣🤣

How's idowuogbo your lez partner that year
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 2:01pm On Jul 07
Myhusband:

You make a bogus claims that there is erosion in Ogun state and I ask where?

Abia had been in a sorry state for 16yrs of her creation, Araria area and market was a eyesore yet you're celebrating kilometers of roads, as if governance just started in Abia state

Calling you stuupid is like demoting the height of your fooolishness, you're just a complete imbeciles

A kid in adult look

Oga I talked about roads ohhhh I never mentioned erosion. Ariaria market road is just one and there are dozens of bad roads littered in Ogun state.
Once again I am referring to bad roads bring the data on the number of bad roads,How do explain that with all the so called humongous IGR that Ogun state has they have more bad roads than Abia.
If you like reply me with insult I will still ask for you to send me the number of bad roads in Ogun state. Let us compare with the number of bad roads in Abia.
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by Myhusband(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07
Realtruth2023:

Oga I talked about roads ohhhh I never mentioned erosion. Ariaria market road is just one and there are dozens of bad roads littered in Ogun state.
Once again I am referring to bad roads bring the data on the number of bad roads,How do explain that with all the so called humongous IGR that Ogun state has they have more bad roads than Abia.
If you like reply me with insult I will still ask for you to send me the number of bad roads in Ogun state. Let us compare with the number of bad roads in Abia.

Go and play with your toys boy, who give a fúck about Araria rubbish
Re: Keir Starmer Moves Into 10 Downing Street As British Prime Minister (Pictures) by Realtruth2023: 8:32pm On Jul 07
Myhusband:

Go and play with your toys boy, who give a fúck about Araria rubbish

Oga please show me the data on the number of bad roads in Ogun let us compare with the bad roads in Abia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sierra Leone: Police Arrest Senior Military Officers Over Planned Attack / Letter Bomb Explosion Injures Staff At Ukraine's Madrid Embassy / Duduzane, Jacob Zuma's Son Differs From Father By Launching Pro-Gay Party (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.