Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,355 members, 7,894,524 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia (18923 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo / NDLEA Intercepts Parcels Of Crystal Meth In Heads Of Smoked Fish / Two Nigerian Men, One Ugandan Woman Arrested With 5 Kg Heroin And 2.6 Kg Cocaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by RaptorX: 5:49pm On Jul 05
Angelfrost:
As we type here, at least 10 of his brothers are itching to become the next mule.

These idiots value money far more than their lives.
Because they see guys Ike E money and the likes in Rolls-Royce flanked by horses and masquerades, so all their young men at least the majority want that odogwu lifestyle.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by OgidiHerbals2(m): 5:58pm On Jul 05
TechBaron:
One orientation I hold about life is that everything we enjoy here is temporary.

No matter the amount of good life you enjoy, the wealth you amass, or the knowledge you gain, within a second of the ceasing of your breath, all that would not matter again.

The most valuable asset one should strive for is happiness and the peaceful memories it comes with.

In your grave, all you "might" have is just memories. And that memory would determine if you'd be smiling or rolling from left to right in regret.

Contentment is key!

Anything that can take away your freedom or life isn't worth the stress.

Work within your ability. Get a roof over your head, a modest means to move about, and a happy home.

Toh

We can only wish him well in all his future endeavours.
Honestly you've said it all, That's my life principle too...the peace and satisfaction that comes with contentment can't be underrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by KingCold: 5:58pm On Jul 05
JaceBlaze:
Checking his name so you can tribalise the offence is a useless exercise.The low life is travelling with a Nigerian passport, and that's all the Cambodian police needed lol.
Yup! The outside world only sees a Nigerian, not Biafran or whatever, just a Nigerian..instead of passing the buck and negating accountability let them take responsibility for their people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by confusedlady(f): 6:07pm On Jul 05
Odogwu Sopuru ngwo........πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† 🀣 lol.....
As I am typing this another set of them are ingesting and swallowing pellets of hard drugs while getting set to travel out and develop Asia....All naa business to them.....no morals.....no scruples.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by JaceBlaze: 6:25pm On Jul 05
KingCold:
Yup! The outside world only sees a Nigerian, not Biafran or whatever, just a Nigerian..instead of passing the buck and negating accountability let them take responsibility for their people

They really think they are salvaging the image of their country when they do that.Little do they know no one out there gives a f***k who is Fulani,Igbo or Yoruba.All we got to look at is the passport lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by DomPerignon: 6:30pm On Jul 05
Threads like these are now banned from making FP all because Seun wants to accommodate one tribe with criminal tendencies in ther veins.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by DomPerignon: 6:33pm On Jul 05
JaceBlaze:

They really think they are salvaging the image of their country when they do that.Little do they know no one out there gives a f***k who is Fulani,Igbo or Yoruba.All we got to look at is the passport lol.

Sharap.

They already know in places like Thailand and co.

Your passport carries your state of origin.

In SA they now know it's Ibos that are 100% into drug dealing and armed robbery.

Same goes for Dubai. When they lift the ban , you will see how they will be denying you guys flat on the spot.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by riverbird: 6:37pm On Jul 05
Do the crime do the time angry
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by yoruboid: 6:38pm On Jul 05
It’s the same people that give this country a bad name

They are know criminality everywhere they go

100% of crimes in their regions is committed by them
80% of crimes in other regions is committed by them
90% of crimes committed abroad is still by them from Cambodia, to Malaysia, to South Africa, to Turkey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by Praktikals1000: 6:47pm On Jul 05
IjebuWarrior:
Taa joor! Na fake name be dat. We all know say na Okoro Savage him be. grin
Ekeremadu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by DomPerignon: 6:51pm On Jul 05
Semaj77:

It was written in the story that Cambodia doesn't have a death penalty for drug trafficking

But life sentence for trafficking, peddling or in possession of quantities above 80grams.

Madu was apprehended with over 9,000 grams of illicit hard drugs
Madu will rot and die in a Cambodian prison.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by DomPerignon: 6:54pm On Jul 05
Semaj77:
People don't read the full articles again they just comment based on the title of the thread and their own limited knowledge but it was clearly written that Cambodia doesn't have a death penalty for drug trafficking yet people , especially in the first page , are saying he's going to face the death penalty

Yes. But in same article it states that Cambodian laws state clearly that anyone caught in possession of over 80grams will be sentenced to life imprisonenent.

No be death be that ?

Rotting away slowly in a Cambodian prison for the rest of your life. I will prefer a bullet to the back of my head than to rot away slowly in a Cambodian prison knowing you will never ever be free and will die in that cesspit.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by DomPerignon: 6:56pm On Jul 05
JaceBlaze:
Checking his name so you can tribalise the offence is a useless exercise.The low life is travelling with a Nigerian passport,and that's all the Cambodian police needed lol.

No.

South East Asian countries now check the state of origin in Nigerian passports to filter the Ibos out.

A Thai police officer knows Ibos as the curse of Africa and Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by DomPerignon: 7:00pm On Jul 05
KingCold:

The outside world knows we are not one big humongous pile.

And besides, your consolation lies in the fact that you seem confident in hiding under Nigerian flag to commit your nefarious activities all over the planet.

Guess what: the world is now getting to know you Ibos as a criminal race.

Go and verify from SA and they will tell you Ibos are criminals .

Go to Malaysia, Thailand , Singapore, Vietnam , China and same Cambodia and they will tell you that 99.9% of Nigerians in their prison system are Ibos.

Dey console yourselves thinking you can hide and abuse the Nigerian franchise without the world knowing it is you guys that are the criminals.

Get your Biafra today and see it have the worst passport on the planet.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by Yankee101: 7:03pm On Jul 05
Your own don finish
Cambodia wey dey semi war dey kill their own
These ones no dey watch movies abi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by walade(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05
IBO kwenu!!πŸ˜πŸ™„
The developers are at it again
They want to develop Cambodia

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by KingCold: 7:04pm On Jul 05
DomPerignon:

And besides, your consolation lies in the fact that you seem confident in hiding under Nigerian flag to commit your nefarious activities all over the planet.

Go to Malaysia, Thailand , Singapore, Vietnam , China and same Cambodia and they will tell you that 99.9% of Nigerians in their prison system are Ibos.

Dey console yourselves thinking you can hide and abuse the Nigerian franchise without the world knowing it is you guys that are the criminals.

The outside world can't differentiate between Igbos, Yourbas, and Hausas, nobody cares, You're all Nigerians..

And, Lol, I'm actually South African and nobody can differentiate between your tribes in South Africa, this tribal bickering you'all got going on it's such a waste of time

In SA there's an anti-Nigerian sentiment not an igbo one, you should be working together to ensure this criminality stops
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by Shikena(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05
Cambodia joins the list of haters. They hate igbo grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by walade(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05
IBO Kwenu!!
They are at it again
They want to develop Cambodia πŸ˜πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by KingCold: 7:06pm On Jul 05
JaceBlaze:

Bro, even China and India has different tribes, do you think anyone cares if the crime was committed by a Tamil, Hindu or Gujarati?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by YoungLionken(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05
DomPerignon:

You're right, but the guy you quoted is a south African ...
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by YoungLionken(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05
KingCold:

How do you take responsibility for a criminal, would you have done that yourself??

I don't mean to argue with you bro. But I want you to understand that we have two major issues in Nigeria; our corrupt government and the Igbos from the eastern region. Honestly, we from the south, west, north (Tivs, Ibibios, Edos, Hausas,Yorubas, etc) are tired of them for constantly soiling our image everywhere, including your South Africa. It's quite painful, that's why you see us always calling them out (all the tribes in Nigeria can't be wrong at the same time). You may or may not understand though but it's okay...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by DomPerignon: 7:08pm On Jul 05
JaceBlaze:

Continue

Let's see how worthless your useless biafran passport will be.

Once you are granted leave, Nigeria's passport will bounce back.

Imagine typing this rubbish thinking it is down to our comments here that leads to Nigeria's image being battered on the international scene when it is the criminal activities of your ill bread brothers and sisters who do not waste one second committing crimes everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by GodHimself: 7:08pm On Jul 05
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by 79733139(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05
Drugs smuggling in Cambodia? When would people ever learn?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by DomPerignon: 7:12pm On Jul 05
KingCold:
The outside world can't differentiate between Igbos, Yourbas, and Hausas, nobody cares, You're all Nigerians..

And, Lol, I'm actually South African and nobody can differentiate between your tribes in South Africa, this tribal bickering you'all got going on it's such a waste of time

In SA there's an anti-Nigerian sentiment not an igbo one, you should be working together to ensure this criminality stops

So because you falsely assume the outside world can not differentiate between Ibos and other nationals in Nigeria gives you the confidence to abuse the Nigerian franchise as you like ?

Let me pull out the video interogation of a Stanley the Ibo drug pusher by a Thai Police officer berating Ibos as the curse of Nigeria and Africa.

Una don cast world wide.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by KingCold: 7:14pm On Jul 05
DomPerignon:

So because you falsely assume the outside world can not differentiate between Ibos and other nationals in Nigeria gives you the confidence to abuse the Nigerian franchise as you like ?

Let me pull out the video interogation of a Stanley the Ibo drug pusher by a Thai Police officer berating Ibos as the curse of Nigeria and Africa.

Una don cast world wide.
Bra, I'm talking reality here not sentiment, Do you honestly think anyone outside Nigeria cares whether a crime was committed by an Igbo or a Yoruba? Do you think people have that much time? The Island of Seychelles has just banned Nigerians from traveling there, not Igbos. The world couldn't care less which tribe you're from

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by JaceBlaze: 7:15pm On Jul 05
DomPerignon:

Sharap.

They already know in places like Thailand and co.

Your passport carries your state of origin.

In SA they now know it's Ibos that are 100% into drug dealing and armed robbery.

Same goes for Dubai. When they lift the ban , you will see how they will be denying you guys flat on the spot.

Then tell me this - why is it that when all these countries ban the Nigerian passport it ends up being a ban on all Nigerians? Why does it not specify which tribe or region the ban is imposed on?πŸ€­πŸ‘€πŸ€” LoL keep pulling wool over your own eyes by thinking these countries give a hoot.

My guy,I am a South African,born and bred,and trust me when I tell you we could not give a squirt of piss about all that.I could not tell Nigerians apart if my life depended on it.All these "it wasn't my people,it was biafrans" is really of little to no help because when the UAE put a ban on your passport it was a ban to each and everyone of youπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ..come on man you need to be smarter than that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by KingCold: 7:16pm On Jul 05
JaceBlaze:

Then tell me this - why is it that when all these countries ban the Nigerian passport it ends up being a ban on [b]all Nigerians[/b]? Why does it not specify which tribe or region the ban is imposed on?πŸ€­πŸ‘€πŸ€” LoL keep pulling wool over your own eyes by thinking these countries give a hoot.

My guy,I am a South African,born and bred,and trust me when I tell you we could not give a squirt of piss about all that.I could not tell Nigerians apart if my life depended on it.All these "it wasn't my people,it was biafrans" is really of little to no help because when the UAE put a ban on your passport it was a ban to each and everyone of youπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ..come on man you need to be smarter than that.
I've just mentioned this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by tunjijones(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05
TechBaron:
One orientation I hold about life is that everything we enjoy here is temporary.

No matter the amount of good life you enjoy, the wealth you amass, or the knowledge you gain, within a second of the ceasing of your breath, all that would not matter again.

The most valuable asset one should strive for is happiness and the peaceful memories it comes with.

In your grave, all you "might" have is just memories. And that memory would determine if you'd be smiling or rolling from left to right in regret.

Contentment is key!

Anything that can take away your freedom or life isn't worth the stress.

Work within your ability. Get a roof over your head, a modest means to move about, and a happy home.

Toh

We can only wish him well in all his future endeavours.

Point of correction, there is no memory in the grave. Memories are for the living.

Once someone dies, that is it. Everything about the person is gone.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by JaceBlaze: 7:41pm On Jul 05
DomPerignon:

No.

South East Asian countries now check the state of origin in Nigerian passports to filter the Ibos out.

A Thai police officer knows Ibos as the curse of Africa and Nigeria.

So everybody else get a pass just based off the fact that they are not Ibos? if you are not Ibo you don't get frisked 5 times before they let you through the gate? Why am I having a hard time believing that?😁

Hey maybe Ibos are the true menace of Nigeria,we get that All I'm saying is that the outside world can't tell you guys apart.Their crimes affect you too whether you like it or not.🀞

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Nearly 10 Kg Of Heroin And Meth In Cambodia by DomPerignon: 7:41pm On Jul 05
JaceBlaze:

Then tell me this - why is it that when all these countries ban the Nigerian passport it ends up being a ban on all Nigerians? Why does it not specify which tribe or region the ban is imposed on?πŸ€­πŸ‘€πŸ€” LoL keep pulling wool over your own eyes by thinking these countries give a hoot.

Because one rotten egg spoils the bunch.

And you guys are giving us a bad rep internationally and you are here consoling yourself that they don't know Ibo but only Nigerians.
Fool.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. / Lagos State Government Takes Credit For Released Kidnapped Kids, Nigerians React / Policeman Insults Okada Man For Giving Him N100 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.