Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,690 members, 7,930,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:50 PM

Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) (39258 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by SaturnNick(m): 3:52am On Jul 06
Wow... Like wow shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by Bliztzer: 3:53am On Jul 06
Zonefree:
Even with burglaries, we're still not safe in this country.

That's y I still maintain my old iron burglary. I no like those new fancy aluminium burglary.
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by Gregorystarrrr(f): 4:52am On Jul 06
Wow, is this how bad this country has gotten? It's well.
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by Ikpongiton: 5:00am On Jul 06
This one is not a thief, but an hungry man
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by azpekuliar: 5:14am On Jul 06
odimbannamdi:

Those are not the usual burglary-proofs. Those bars are made of aluminium (by the guys that do the usual alumaco windows) and so are quite flexible.

@Rayd502

Do you know why people might prefer aluminium? Aesthetically, they are pleasing to the eye while traditional iron bars look like I am being imprisoned in my own house. What other reason?
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by azpekuliar: 5:17am On Jul 06
Rayd502:

Wrong...The iron which could 12mm or 16mm are wrapped with the Aluminium. The burglar could only gain entry because of the wide space between the rods.

Clearly the window was poorly made.

I just learnt something new - that the iron bars are usually wrapped with hollow aluminum pipes before installation.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by tivity101: 5:24am On Jul 06
Helinus is truly hated here no be smallπŸ™„ come see num of likes and share nau
RonuMiscreant:
Looks like helinus, smells like helinus, must definitely be helinus.
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by Difrent: 5:44am On Jul 06
Emeskhalifa:
But why is the man threatening him with Jungle Justice?

We shouldn't be promoting that na

Hand him over to the appropriate authority so he can be charged to court

Say no to jungle justice
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by Difrent: 5:46am On Jul 06
tivity101:
Helinus is truly hated here no be smallπŸ™„ come see num of likes and share nau

Its only igbos that hate him, you can find out by clicking of the likes
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by Ashly4shegs: 6:30am On Jul 06
officialwdhtvv:
Thief caught in the act shows exactly how he broke into the house shocked shocked shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT3YE5UGWvc

God is good all the time
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by Offpoint1: 6:45am On Jul 06
Zonefree:
That thing I'm seeing na burglary? Anything burglary wey human head fit pass, nobi burglary again.
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by Offpoint1: 6:51am On Jul 06
Emeskhalifa:

πŸ˜‚ Appropriate authority that's more concern about bail money? Dude will be out next day if he could bail himself.

Last theif I handled to the police was freed in 2 days, even without me recovering all my stolen items... I had to traced him with boys to get my items back.

I learned he was a regular costumer at the station and police will take 50-100k bail from him and free him.

I don advice killing them, but make them incapable of stealing again in their life.
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by Jungleluv5: 7:12am On Jul 06
My own take is reinforcement of fence by adding fence security america wire and wild dogs to your security
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by WhizdomXX(m): 7:47am On Jul 06
Emeskhalifa:

So that we'll hear he's been released the next day?
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by Hanndye: 7:48am On Jul 06
Emeskhalifa:

Emeskhalifa:

Unfortunately our justice system is nothing to write home about. Even the Police seems to make the understatement in a previous thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/8145938/police-statement-attempted-kidnapping-mushin
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by ogascomax: 8:15am On Jul 06
Aboki and iron na 5&6. The only reason aboki go traffic humans na if their body is made up of iron. Make them no just catch iron man, na selling direct.
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by begge: 8:39am On Jul 06
What you will hear frm him now, na devil work, na my first time be dis
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by wizrose(m): 8:44am On Jul 06
There is always ONE DAY in the life of everyone. One day to be great or one day to go down. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by FireUpNow(m): 8:47am On Jul 06
Catch one politician for me in action stealing public funds abeg.πŸ˜†
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by Hullcity: 8:54am On Jul 06
Say no to jungle Justice
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by frlday2: 9:22am On Jul 06
Emeskhalifa:

how many bokoharam and bandits have be charged to court
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by perryy(m): 9:31am On Jul 06
odimbannamdi:

Those are not the usual burglary-proofs. Those bars are made of aluminium (by the guys that do the usual alumaco windows) and so are quite flexible.

That is why I still added the main burglary to mine. Those alluminium burglary proof are not enough.
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by Emeka71(m): 10:01am On Jul 06
Zonefree:
Expert thief.
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by Aroyjunior(m): 10:06am On Jul 06
Iron condemn fear them.
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by Deenillah(m): 10:27am On Jul 06
Zonefree:

Actually, these sort of security techniques are meant to make it hard for intrusion and not stop them, because these criminals will always find a way to breach obstacles.

The goal is to make it hard for them.
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by Zonefree(m): 10:29am On Jul 06
Deenillah:

Actually, these sort of security techniques are meant to make it hard for intrusion and not stop them, because these criminals will always find a way to breach obstacles.

The goal is to make it hard for them.
But, it wasn't hard for the hoodlum.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by Bankkym: 10:35am On Jul 06
Pinkyposh:
It will continue as long as there's hunger.
People are hungry...
May it not get to the stage of eating one another

Since you feel its hunger in the land. You will be caught next and police go kpai you instantly. Instead of you to condemn the act you are giving excuse for a lazy, greedy person thief.
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:57am On Jul 06
hurryup123:
De play.
You see those alumaco guys,fear them.
The will use the ones the fixed iron inside to show you sample but after been paid the will work nonsense for you..

I agree. Most of these artisans and handymen do so. One way I checkmate that is to split the work into 3 or more batches. As they deliver each batch, assess the quality, balance the payment and start a new batch if you are satisfied with the quality of the previous batch. This method also limits your exposure in case the artisan disappears with your money.
Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by odimbannamdi(m): 11:07am On Jul 06
perryy:

That is why I still added the main burglary to mine. Those alluminium burglary proof are not enough.

There was even no need to do the Aluminium window burglary proof after doing the normal burglary proof. Aside the extra unnecessary cost, you may find it hard opening the windows with both layers of burglary proofs in place.

In my case, I had already done the normal burglary proofs before I discovered that Aluminium windows can be fitted with their own burglary proof. I began to wonder why I did the normal burglary proof when I could have just done it along with the windows for a little extra. But when I saw the one my neighbour did, I immediately knew the normal burglary proof was a better decision. One vicious kick from a burglar will cause the Aluminium window burglary proof to bend and give way immediately.

This is the normal one I did

I think you should have just done only the burglary proof and then normal

Re: Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) by superCleanworks(m): 11:27am On Jul 06
Pinkyposh:
It will continue as long as there's hunger.
People are hungry...
May it not get to the stage of eating one another

We are just less than 20 years from that level because we have already started seeing the build-up to that event.
1. people are no longer afraid to kill fellow humans.
2. People even sell their own children without considering what the children would be used for.
3. The poverty rate right now is so evil, people can't buy cheap food like spag & rice not to talk of meat again. One Titus fish is ₦1500.
4. imagine 20 years from now when something as common as SALT becomes luxury and buying cow meat becomes a story you tell children.

We are almost there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) / Gunmen Kill Bolt Driver In Rivers, Steal His Car / Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.