Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,301 members, 7,974,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:00 PM

I Heard We Are Going 2 The Ground - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Heard We Are Going 2 The Ground (158 Views)

See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) / Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard We Are Going 2 The Ground by Ilamina(f): 2:51pm On Jul 05
There is no heaven or hell

So I can kill myself tomorrow. .

Because we are all going to the ground
Re: I Heard We Are Going 2 The Ground by FaceTanke: 3:11pm On Jul 05
Do not postpone until tomorrow what you can do today

Procrastination is a bad habit

Delay is dangerous...
Re: I Heard We Are Going 2 The Ground by Everyday247: 7:16pm On Jul 05
Ilamina:
There is no heaven or hell

So I can kill myself tomorrow. .

Because we are all going to the ground
If this is true, it means that you will be reincarnated as a tree and dogs and primitive people would pee on you all the time.
Then later on you will be cut down and used as furniture or firewood.
So the sad truth is that whether you kill yourself or not your life is still fvcked. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Heard We Are Going 2 The Ground by finallybusy: 8:18pm On Jul 05
Stop typing rubbish, Onila.

(1) (Reply)

3 Witches Tied Me In Their Coven! The GOD Of CHOSEN Delivered Me. / Woman Confess How - Witchcraft Taught Her How To Trap Souls (video) / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.