Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:26 AM

Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project (1068 Views)

Tinubu Is Now Dividing The North / 2023:Northeners Have Finally Succeded In Dividing The South.. Congrats !!! (pix) / Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by WINON1: 3:07pm On Jul 05
Making sure that the Igbos are not together is project initiated by the British and handed over to NIGERIANS. The government has used huge amounts of money in this project but is it working?.Since majority of the Igbos did not deny their Igboness after the Civil it is obvious that Igbo conscious awakening will soon take over the air. BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by CyrusVI(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05
Yet to see an Ikwerre,Ika or Anioma person create a thread about wanting to unite with Igbos in the SE

Its always been Igbos creating threads, begging the minority groups to identify with them

Inferiority complex is an issue, its worst when its eating deeply into a group of people

SMH

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Paraman: 3:57pm On Jul 05
Ikwerres, Ikas and the Ukwanis are not Igbo

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Goodvibes007: 3:58pm On Jul 05
WINON1:
Making sure that the Igbos are not together is project initially by the British and handed over to NIGERIANS. The government has used huge amounts of money in this project but is it working?.Since majority of the Igbos did not deny their Igboness after the Civil it is obvious that Igbo conscious awakening will soon take over the air. BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER.
You are already dividing yourself abekeleke man.

26 Likes

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Bulldozer90: 4:19pm On Jul 05
CyrusVI:
Yet to see an Ikwerre,Ika or Anioma person create a thread about wanting to unite with Igbos in the SE

Its always been Igbos creating threads, begging the minority groups to identify with them

Inferiority complex is an issue, its worst when its eating deeply into a group of people

SMH
because threads are fake

1 Like

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Yankee101: 4:23pm On Jul 05
Nobody needs to divide the Igbo
They’re actively dividing themselves
When you say an Ebonyi man is not full igbo, or you’re Igbo but can’t marry an Mbaise woman or a derogatory term of Osu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Asgard13: 4:34pm On Jul 05
Was expecting to see ikwere, etch , ndoni,opopo, ahoda, .... on this page..

.. Na Yoruba people come flood the thread with their fellow ignorant and hateful posts
.. and you’re saying that this people are normal.. with their love for bitterness on igbos and other Nigeria tribes ..

Nawah..!

Walahi fa

7 Likes

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Cabalgeneral: 4:36pm On Jul 05
CyrusVI:

SMH

The same you declared yourselves as Lagos Igbo but when the reality happens you keep 🤐

1 Like

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by WINON1: 5:28pm On Jul 05
If Igbos support presidential candidate from other regions, they will theme it that Igbos don't love themselves. And when Igbos supported their own with capacity, they theme it tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05
Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Goodvibes007: 6:01pm On Jul 05
oluwasunkanmi97:

Funny people.

Funny enough, the Igbos are more nationalistic than any other tribe in this country.

Nzeogwu didn't organize a coup to make sure his own kinsmen takeover the country completely but, to remove the bad governance, corruption and mismanagement that was the order of the day then. The man was after a truly united nation that it's citizens would be proud of but it's so unfortunate that it didn't materialize.
I don't know how old you are, but that's not how democracy works. Instead of coup, they should have let the electorate decide their fate in the next election. The aftermath of that coup is why Nigeria has a weak foundation till date.

16 Likes

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by hammer567: 6:02pm On Jul 05
THREAD WAS OPENED ABOUT IGBO, ONLY YORUBA MEN ARE COMMENTING.

NO BE JUJU BE THAT?

1 Like

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Goodvibes007: 6:03pm On Jul 05
Yankee101:
When you say an Ebonyi man is not full igbo, or you’re Igbo but can’t marry an Mbaise woman or a derogatory term of Osu.
Exactly.

This was not long ago in Abia state.

15 Likes

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05
Goodvibes007:

I don't know how old you are, but that's not how democracy works. Instead of coup, they should have let the electorate decide their fate in the next election. The aftermath of that coup is why Nigeria has a weak foundation till date.

No, no. Don't think I am in support of what he did. What I am saying is, he wanted the best for his country.

1 Like

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by WINON1: 6:17pm On Jul 05
Goodvibes007:

Exactly.

This was not long ago in Abia state.

The opinion of one or two individuals is not the stand of the entire state. Igbos believe that jaw jaw is far better than warwar. And again igbo society is a democratic society where one is free to air his or her view.

1 Like

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Yorobastard(m): 6:17pm On Jul 05
Goodvibes007:

Nigeria already had a weak foundation. The fv.ck are you talking about mate. Do you even know the history of the country you're talking about?

1 Like

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Goodvibes007: 6:20pm On Jul 05
Yorobastard:

Nigeria already had a weak foundation. The fv.ck are you talking about mate. Do you even know the history of the country you're talking about?
I atleast know some via the books I read. I know how out of 22 people killed in the coup, only one was Ibo. I also know about those that were the beneficiaries of that coup that spiralled to other coups from 1966 to 1993.

15 Likes

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Goodvibes007: 6:21pm On Jul 05
WINON1:

The opinion of one or two individuals is not the stand of the entire state. Igbos believe that jaw jaw is far better than warwar. And again igbo society is a democratic society where one is free to air his or her view.
A community (indigenes) not indigene is not an individual.

Even if we skip Abia, what of Anambra?

Anyway, make una enjoy your thread. On to the next one.

14 Likes

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by opamoses1: 6:26pm On Jul 05
Goodvibes007:

You are already dividing yourself abekeleke man.
I know what you did there.
- iPOB said Ebonyi people were myopic and don't behave like igbos on a national daily.

- Dave Umanyi went on live TV and talked about how Ebonyi people are being discriminated against. Which is true. So many complaints from Ebonyi people in twitter about other Igbos not renting houses to them and calling them abakaliki as degoratory term.

2 Likes

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Dafresh: 6:26pm On Jul 05
Paraman:
Ikwerres, Ikas and the Ukwanis are not Igbo
They're Fulani

1 Like

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Dafresh: 6:27pm On Jul 05
Yankee101:
Is that what your moda told you

1 Like

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by opamoses1: 6:27pm On Jul 05
Dafresh:

They're Fulani
😂
But why those ones dey always resist the tag Igbo too.

This was in Port Harcourt and Ikwerres resisted igbo day in the city. Why did they do that.

2 Likes

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Goodvibes007: 6:30pm On Jul 05
opamoses1:

😂

This was in Port Harcourt and Ikwerres resisted igbo day in the city. Why did they do that.
If you want to get an Ika man very angry, just call him Ibo. Make sure you leave some gap so you can run with some gap in between the two of you, else he will break your head.

1 Like

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:32pm On Jul 05
oluwasunkanmi97:

Funny people.

Funny enough, the Igbos are more nationalistic than any other tribe in this country.

Nzeogwu didn't organize a coup to make sure his own kinsmen takeover the country completely but, to remove the bad governance, corruption and mismanagement that was the order of the day then. The man was after a truly united nation that it's citizens would be proud of but it's so unfortunate that it didn't materialize.

Even after Ojukwu led his Igbo brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers and children to wanton slaughter and miserable kwashiorkor in the name of Biafra this Igbo man still contested to become President of Nigeria, "FUNNY ENOUGH". grin

2 Likes

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Dafresh: 6:32pm On Jul 05
opamoses1:

😂

Published by Seun Opejobi
Don't forget I dey support you, I said Ikwerre Opobo etc are Fulani but they speak Igbo
Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Goodvibes007: 6:34pm On Jul 05
Dafresh:

Don't forget I dey support you, I said Ikwerre Opobo etc are Fulani but they speak Igbo
You prefer Felix Ukah for the independent. You just Kukuma dodged the question asked by blaming the reporter.

2 Likes

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by IjebuWarrior: 6:35pm On Jul 05
Asgard13:
Was expecting to see ikwere, etch , ndoni,opopo, ahoda, .... on this page..

.. Na Yoruba people come flood the thread with their fellow ignorant and hateful posts
.. and you’re saying that this people are normal.. with their love for bitterness on igbos and other Nigeria tribes ..

Nawah..!

Walahi fa

Yet na ur savage pple dey run go their lands to survive. angry

2 Likes

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Dafresh: 6:36pm On Jul 05
Goodvibes007:

You prefer Felix Ukah for the independent. You just Kuku dodged the question.
Comprehend what I wrote
Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Goodvibes007: 6:36pm On Jul 05
Dafresh:

Comprehend what I wrote

Dafresh:

Of course they are not Fulani and do NOT speak ibo. They speak Ikwere, or ikwerri. Itsekiri language is yoruboid but we don't say they speak Yoruba.

The question.
opamoses1:

😂

This was in Port Harcourt and Ikwerres resisted igbo day in the city. Why did they do that?

2 Likes

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by WINON1: 6:39pm On Jul 05
Someday the 1966 coup will stand to judge the Nigeria. The coup was planned and sealed for Awolowo to be installed as the president of the nation. They used brave Igbos, Yoruba and few northern brave soldiers to execute it. It was another igbo person that stopped the coup

At the end Yoruba press theme it Igbo coup, seeing it as an opportunity to take over the economy of the nation.

Thank God for the revelation of one Yoruba soldier participated in that coup.

1 Like

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:39pm On Jul 05
Goodvibes007:

Their egocentric nature will never allow that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dividing The Igbos Is An Impossible Project by Goodvibes007: 6:41pm On Jul 05
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Their egocentric nature will never allow that.
It's the nzogbu nzogbu eyimba enyi characteristics.. Brain power is stronger than physical strength. That's how Britain was able to conquer half of the work including India and China.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Torture 'routine' / Why We're After Julius Berger:MEND / Three Things That If Done Will Change Nigeria Overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.