Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,814 members, 7,909,119 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:01 PM

Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) (27804 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) / Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by Available9: 6:18pm On Jul 05
A Young man seen fighting a police officer
Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05
Terrorists. Behaving as if they don't have children at home. People that want to join Nigerian police force will continue to be seen as terrorists.
Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by Available9: 6:20pm On Jul 05
Isokiscool:
Op the title of your thread should be 'an iresponsible young man fights an officer'

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05
The young man will receive the beating of his life upon arrival in the police station. It's well with him.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by MasterJayJay: 6:21pm On Jul 05
HydraFeeds:

I was once stopped by policemen at Ibadan Abeokuta road . They searched everyone in the space wagon including myself . One of them asked me to open my phone which I complied . I know that they don't have the right to my phone but I understand there's a lot of young guys that are involved in cyber crime and it's hard to get warrant to search every one .

They left me when they couldn't find anything and apologized for the inconveniences.

In as much as there's police brutality, resisting arrest is an offence and can be termed that you have something to hide .

Nigeria police are trying despite the pressure on them like low pay,lack of incentives,few policemen compared to citizens numbers,outdated equipment etc .

They apologized to you because they didn't see anything to steal from you. If you had a crypto wallet with a balance of 20,000 dollars staring at their faces, you will find yourself in prison and your money stolen by the police men.

4 Likes

Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by Felaincarnated: 6:21pm On Jul 05
U right tho but if u get ur way no folo dem go any station else na ur account go cry pass.
Zonefree:

The beating will continue in their station. Even the female officers for desk go use mouth and slap finish the young man.

If you MUST drag with Nigerian police officers, never follow them to their office. It's better you go with them without dragging than to drag and still go with them. It's always brutal. They must find ways to inflict heavy scars on your body.

Nigeria is a lawless country, try and secure your life in any possible way.
Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05
It just has to be Naija...! undecided

A nation where law enforcement officers are street thugs.
Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by BigYash: 6:23pm On Jul 05
HydraFeeds:

I was once stopped by policemen at Ibadan Abeokuta road . They searched everyone in the space wagon including myself . One of them asked me to open my phone which I complied . I know that they don't have the right to my phone but I understand there's a lot of young guys that are involved in cyber crime and it's hard to get warrant to search every one .

They left me when they couldn't find anything and apologized for the inconveniences.

In as much as there's police brutality, resisting arrest is an offence and can be termed that you have something to hide .

Nigeria police are trying despite the pressure on them like low pay,lack of incentives,few policemen compared to citizens numbers,outdated equipment etc .

Just to add to it ,it will be good if NASS can authorise private security personnel to carry arms so that way VIPs won't rely on Nigeria force for protection.
Are they not thieves themselves? Abeg shift,before you search my phone when my nude dey,you must bring warrant .. Maybe na your kind of person and kind of car shall..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by chatinent: 6:24pm On Jul 05
Thundafireseun:
Nothing can make me fight anyone holding a gun….

Except we are both holding guns

Even if we both dey hold gun I no fit fight. Nothing fit make us near us...I go shoot straight.
Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05
Waiting his eyes go see,he no go feel talk ham . I pity sha

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05
MasterJayJay:

They apologized to you because they didn't see anything to steal from you. If you had a crypto wallet with a balance of 20,000 dollars staring at their faces, you will find yourself in prison and your money stolen by the police men.

There's crypto .

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by Afonja007: 6:35pm On Jul 05
Dem fear uknown their papa for east ;Dl
Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05
BigYash:
Are they not thieves themselves? Abeg shift,before you search my phone when my nude dey,you must bring warrant .. Maybe na your kind of person and kind of car shall..

Wether they're thieves or not is another argument entirely. People hate police all over the world because they're the law enforcers that prevents anarchy .

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by ComeToJesus: 6:42pm On Jul 05
HydraFeeds:

I[b]n as much as there's police brutality, resisting arrest is an offence and can be termed that you have something to hide .
[/b]

Just to add to it ,it will be good if NASS can authorise private security personnel to carry arms so that way VIPs won't rely on Nigeria force for protection.

How about arresting without arrest warrant? Is that proper?
Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by Ironbull: 6:44pm On Jul 05
This guy dey play with death. Na who do odeishi for you for you to get this mind brov?

You are very lucky today but if you try this with Nigeria police next time bros Rest in Peace in Advance.

Una no dey hear word. Avoid Nigeria police with AK riffle in his hand una no dey hear ok dem no dey telli pesin, officer wey curse dey follow u come dey fight him and gun dey in hand.

Ok na...

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by APOPTOSIS: 6:53pm On Jul 05
Lawless Animal Society
Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by Evidenx(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05
Triangles1:
Two things people fear most Police station and Hospital.
Two set of people I hate most in Nigeria:POLICE OFFICER AND NEPA STAFF.

Two places I hate to enter :POLICE STATION AND HOSPITAL.

Two religion I hate most :ISLAM(SUNNIS) and ISLAM.(SHITES)

IF YOU QUOTE ME,I HATE YOU. grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by providencia(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05
HydraFeeds:

They left you because you were lucky not because you have nothing to hide. Just a picture of your favorite white celebrity on your phone would have make them to arrest you. Something that is not even a crime. They are silly for searching your phone and I'm against your subtle approval .

It's very easy to catch yahoo boys red handed. They wont do that because they are too dull. Harassing every good looking individual because of yahoo is appalling

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by Trimjos: 7:03pm On Jul 05
HydraFeeds:

Stop talking trash. Be like say ur papa Na police. Are they the only ones with low wage in Nigeria?? Did anyone force them to enlist?? If you have nothing to say, keep that ur mouth closed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05
providencia:

They left you because you were lucky not because you have nothing to hide. Just a picture of your favorite white celebrity on your phone would have make them to arrest you. Something thats not even a crime. They are silly for searching your phone and I'm against your subtle approval .

It's very easy to catch yahoo boys red handed. They wont do that because they are too dull. Harassing every good looking individual because of yahoo is appalling

I've had encounters with policemen several times and I consider their judgement fair in all except the request for bail .

What are the easy ways to catch yahoo boys red handed ?
Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05
Trimjos:

Stop talking trash. Be like say ur papa Na police. Are they the only ones with low wage in Nigeria?? Did anyone force them to enlist?? If you have nothing to say, keep that ur mouth closed
don't be a fool ,a low paid police that faces danger everyday for the sake of citizens and have the highest exposure risk to bribery has more tendencies to be corrupt than a teacher or other civil servants with low pay .

So because no one force them to enlist means reasonable citizens should not push for police reformation instead of castigation ?

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by Trimjos: 7:10pm On Jul 05
HydraFeeds:
don't be a fool ,a low paid police that faces danger everyday for the sake of citizens and have the highest exposure risk to bribery has more tendencies to be corrupt than a teacher or other civil servants with low pay .

One more senseless talk from you now, I will hit you with madness. Tell ur papa to resign from police if he thinks the pay is low, instead of harassing young people up and down. If he doesn't, one day, his cup will full
Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05
Trimjos:

One more senseless talk from you now, I will hit you with madness. Tell ur papa to resign from police if he thinks the pay is low, instead of harassing young people up and down. If he doesn't, one day, his cup will full

You are a fool but you have no one to tell you not until now.

Go and live in a society without policemen if you can survive just 30 mins let alone a day .

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by JohnBullMySon: 7:17pm On Jul 05
ComeToJesus:

How about arresting without arrest warrant? Is that proper?

Police doesn't need warrant to arrest you.
Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by providencia(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05
HydraFeeds:

I've had encounters with policemen several times and I consider their judgement fair in all except the request for bail .

What are the easy ways to catch yahoo boys red handed ?

I won't give that information for free. They use it on darkweb. Huspoppi phone was never searched in the street of dubai & he was nabbed red handed. You supporting this police molestation & harassment is disgusting bro.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by Trimjos: 7:34pm On Jul 05
HydraFeeds:

You are a fool but you have no one to tell you not until now.

Go and live in a society without policemen if you can survive just 30 mins let alone a day .

Thief like you. Be extorting people all in d name of you re receiving low pay. One day, ur cup will be full. Don't say I didn't warn you

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by justmondris: 7:44pm On Jul 05
Isokiscool:
Op the title of your thread should be 'an iresponsible young man fights an officer'
How is the young man irresponsible and what did he do wrong?
Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05
providencia:

I won't give that information for free. They use it on darkweb. Huspoppi phone was never searched in the street of dubai & he was nabbed red handed. You supporting this police molestation & harassment is disgusting bro.
I know about darkweb .

Hushpuppi wasn't arrested with sophisticated resources but he got sloppy and used his number somewhere but he used the same number for his Instagram according to his case file . His IG gave him away .

I don't support police brutality but Nigerians should know how to be law abiding it's not every fire that's started by the policemen.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05
Trimjos:

Thief like you. Be extorting people all in d name of you re receiving low pay. One day, ur cup will be full. Don't say I didn't warn you

Mumu you ,why don't agree that you can live in a world without policemen.
Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by saveman91(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05
Inside uyo if you waka enter street especially plaza and you still pressing phone while you're on the road police must block u for one thing
Re: Police Officer Filmed Fighting A Young Man While Carrying His Gun (Video) by titandeus: 8:33pm On Jul 05
Isokiscool:

NA SO U TAKE FOOLISH REACH. SEE UR LIFE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. / 22 Killed, Dozens Wounded In Mass Shootings In Lewiston, Maine USA (Pictures) / Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.