Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,701 members, 7,969,048 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:05 PM

Anyone With Size 11 Panties Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone With Size 11 Panties Pls (2152 Views)

Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Why Do Ladies Avoid Panties These Days (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone With Size 11 Panties Pls by GodHimself(m): 9:42am On Jul 06
The way your brain is wired is genius level.

I hope you are applying your uniqueness to something productive that benefits others.

Knightred:
Apology acceptedsmiley

by the way,why is your momma panties in her graveyardundecided

SO U TRYING TO TELL ME U BURY YOUR MOMMA PANTIES CAUSE IT STINKSangry

so u cant wash your mamma panties cause you are lazyangry

sir with due respect,WHY ARE U SO LAZYangry
Re: Anyone With Size 11 Panties Pls by MrCork: 11:17am On Aug 17
Knightred:
smiley

you shall for ever remain stewwwpid in da name of allah & will all ways remain nairaland village eeeeediot....amen!!

Re: Anyone With Size 11 Panties Pls by MrCork: 11:34am On Aug 17
Knightred:
wow, so u trying to impress me rightundecided

you shall for ever remain stewwwpid in da name of allah & will all ways remain nairaland village eeeeediot....amen!!

Re: Anyone With Size 11 Panties Pls by MrCork: 11:35am On Aug 17
Knightred:
so u saying that u gat pussiundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? / She Told Me Her Past: What Do I Do? / I'm Losing All My Married Female Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.