Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,291 members, 7,923,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:10 AM

Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) (2136 Views)

Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency / EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended / Soro Soke: EndSARS Protesters Launch Online Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by vanbonattel: 6:51pm On Jul 05
All man should get ready !

Stock your houses with food

1st August 2024 to 10th August 2024

Our demands are clear.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by vanbonattel: 6:51pm On Jul 05
What we are begging you is to keep out of Igbo land as you protest, before one Samsurudeeen will start looting shops and then the police in Abuja will say he is IPOb and the next thing, army will start shooting innocent civilians going about their work.

Keep the protest in West and North, we will be watching on TV to count the body bags.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by vanbonattel: 6:52pm On Jul 05
grin

Can you now see how mischievous some elements are in Nigeria? They are planning a national protest and will list Enugu as the first mentioned state to deceive some gullibles that they are important and should participate, when its time for election they will pretend Enugu and their region doesn't count and its only Lagos and PH that counts.

Yeye people.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by 89green: 6:56pm On Jul 05
grin grin grin me m not getting involved o, my APC discount card dey give me joy. Make person no carry gun shoot me for where i go dey shout soro soke grin na otilo be that o.

Make i go my backyard go do soro soke jeje grin

The mumu say block road leading to your airport grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05
Clowns... grin

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by phorget(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05
No one from Enugu will participate in any protest, infact no any igbo will ever feature in any protest. Nigeria can sink, if we can't swim then we drown, igbos cant continue to be the ones taken the falls all the time.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by vanbonattel: 7:03pm On Jul 05
89green:
grin grin grin me m not getting involved o, my APC discount card dey give me joy. Make person no carry gun shoot me for where i go dey shout soro soke grin na otilo be that o.

Make i go my backyard go do soro soke jeje grin

The mumu say block road leading to your airport grin grin

Am sure MC Oluomo was the one who inserted that directive there grin

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by smileyoo: 7:21pm On Jul 05
vanbonattel:
grin

Can you now see how mischievous some elements are in Nigeria? They are planning a national protest and will list Enugu as the first mentioned state to device some gullibles that they are important and should participate, when its time for election they will pretend Enugu and their region doesn't count and its only Lagos and PH that counts.

Yeye people.
trust me, Enugu will be very peaceful that day, no protests, because we are not interested in any useless protest that will cost us human resources, without benefiting anything from it.
as a concerned citizen i can only advise them to start any peaceful protest from the northern region because it's glaring that the Nigeria government security agents respect the northerners more than the southerners, as the security agents always see any little protest from the south, especially from the south east, as a direct confrontation to be resisted with a brute force, with the resultant loss of lives.
we Easterners will not participate in any useless protests, against any useless governments. Period !

16 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:24pm On Jul 05
grin vanbonattel but you have been accusing the same people of not speaking up because one of their own is in power. grin vanbonttel lol 😂

TRUST ME! NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AS FAR AS THIS PARTICULAR GOVERNMENT IS CONCERNED WHICH HAS SHOWN TREMENDOUS CAPABILITY TO QUENCH ANY KIND OF INCITEMENT BEFORE IT MANIFEST INTO TERROR.

THE ONLY THING THAT WILL HAPPEN IS PROSPERITY AFTER THE FIRST HALF OF TINUBU'S TENURE ESPECIALLY THE LAST QUARTER. GAINS AFTER PAINS.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by 89green: 7:40pm On Jul 05
vanbonattel:

Am sure MC Oluomo was the one who inserted that directive there grin

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by vanbonattel: 8:08pm On Jul 05
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin vanbonattel but you have been accusing the same people of not speaking up because one of their own is in power. grin vanbonttel lol 😂

TRUST ME! NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AS FAR AS THIS PARTICULAR GOVERNMENT IS CONCERNED WHICH HAS SHOWN TREMENDOUS CAPABILITY TO QUENCH ANY KIND INCITEMENT . THE ONLY THING THAT WILL HAPPEN IS PROSPERITY AFTER THE FIRST HALF OF TINUBU'S TENURE ESPECIALLY THE LAST QUARTER. GAINS AFTER PAINS.

We're saying the same thing bro, you will speak out alone this time. We get wound for mouth grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by flokii: 8:17pm On Jul 05
South East will be the theatre of this year's protest.. Enugu, Abia and co. must be liberated from bad leadership by fire by force.
All roads lead to the East.. winter is coming for bad leaders in that region.
This is the only way Lagos and other Yoruba States can have peace and rest from influx of Igbos fleeing poverty and bad governance in their home region

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by nedu666: 8:19pm On Jul 05
Thunder fire anyone that wants to stop or derail tinubu destruction agenda. E no go better for any lgbo man dat join any mumu protest. Baba bourdillion must spend 8 years. Total destruction of Nigeria is guaranteed. No be only north sabi destroy Nigeria. Tinubu carry go

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by Notasyouthink: 8:19pm On Jul 05
vanbonattel:
What we are begging you is to keep out of Igbo land as you protest, before one Samsurudeeen will start looting shops and then the police in Abuja will say he is IPOb and the next thing, army will start shooting innocent civilians going about their work.

Keep the protest in West and North, we will be watching on TV to count the body bags.
Supported!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by Loverofpeace: 8:51pm On Jul 05
Keep your protest in agbado land any Igbo that joins this protest will be disowned and dashed to the agbado land ,we will read headlines and count bodybags here on nairaland front page.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by vanbonattel: 8:58pm On Jul 05
flokii:
South East will be the theatre of this year's protest.. Enugu, Abia and co. must be liberated from bad leadership by fire by force.
All roads lead to the East.. winter is coming for bad leaders in that region.
This is the only way Lagos and other Yoruba States can have peace and rest from influx of Igbo fleeing poverty and bad governance in their home region

Ahah, so we're no longer sitting at home daily as you alleged? We will suddenly emerge from our underground mamsions and start rioting with you to remove your lord and savior in the West and north? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by helinues: 9:04pm On Jul 05
For more jokes..

Na to start passing our message to the business owners in Nigeria not to in any way support the protest or their businesses might be at risk and then get the security operatives to be at alert.

Any gathering of ordinary 20 people na either disperse or picked.

Pikin wey talk say him mama no go rest should also forget about sleeping

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by vanbonattel: 9:10pm On Jul 05
flokii:

You're hiding at home every Mondays because you choose to.. when Mallam Aminu trailers land in alaigbo with Northerners and soro soke protesters from the West march on South East, una go feel am.
No peace for the wicked.. South East must and will be liberated. You think it's play?.

Just don't shout victimization when Igbo born Tinubu supporters descend on them and chase them back to Ore grin

Tinubu is now the best president in the east of Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by vanbonattel: 9:13pm On Jul 05
helinues:
For more jokes..

Na to start passing our message to the business owners in Nigeria not to in any way support the protest or their businesses might be at risk and then get the security operatives to be at alert.

I stand with you, any rioters and Yoruba nation ronu terrorists should be arrested and jailed for a long time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by IduNaOba: 9:14pm On Jul 05
Ndigbo wont be part of this.
Tinubu till2099

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by helinues: 9:15pm On Jul 05
vanbonattel:

I stand with you, any rioters and Yoruba nation ronu terrorists should be arrested and jailed for a long time.

Una gaslighting is just so stale, aje

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by gistray: 9:15pm On Jul 05
vanbonattel:

Our demands are clear.

Do your protest in Ekiti, Ogun and Osun

Igbos are doing business in Lagos we don't need disturbance there especially now Ember month is around the corner.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by Shomek(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05
helinues:
For more jokes..

Nice one
Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by Shomek(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05
vanbonattel:

Our demands are clear.
See mumu una wan kill una self smart business owners will never support this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by Shomek(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05
vanbonattel:

But na una dey look for good governace
Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by helinues: 9:24pm On Jul 05
Shomek:

Keep the protest in West and North, we will be watching on TV to count the body bags

They have motives but we are waiting for them
Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by gistray: 9:25pm On Jul 05
Shomek:
What happened in the last protest?

Yorubas tagged it Ipob protest and claim Igbos where destroying Yoruba land

Imagine that type of heartbreaking claim...

Very useless lots

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by vanbonattel: 9:32pm On Jul 05
Shomek:

Yes, by electing credible candidates, not thieves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by Shomek(m): 10:01pm On Jul 05
gistray:

What happened in the last protest?

Yorubas tagged it Ipob protest and claim Igbos where destroying Yoruba land

Imagine that type of heartbreaking claim...

Very useless lots
Did you know how many yoruba youths that were killed during the end sars protest ?

You guys are asking for good governace una no wan work for it.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by vanbonattel: 10:04pm On Jul 05
Shomek:
Did you know how many yoruba youths that were killed during the end sars protest ?

You guys are asking for good governace una no wan work for it.

We cannot be asking for good government from a drug dealer. We cannot be hoping cows start flying like birds. We stopped asking for good governance the day they swore in the worst of us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) by Shomek(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05
vanbonattel:

Yes, by electing credible candidates, not thieves.
All nigerian politicians are thieves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Speaks On Contesting For Presidency 2027 / Do Nigerians Abroad Have A Role To Play In 2007 ? / Musiliu Obanikoro's Dark Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.