Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,274 members, 7,891,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:52 AM

Artist Like No Other: David Wyse's CBFM New Jam Drops Very Soon - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Artist Like No Other: David Wyse's CBFM New Jam Drops Very Soon (70 Views)

Distribute Your Music For Free, If You Are An Upcoming Artist Like Me. / Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon / Dolypexy Drops New Jam Titled 'life Na Turn By Turn' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Artist Like No Other: David Wyse's CBFM New Jam Drops Very Soon by OlajideHatchYng(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05
Aniekeyi David Chikwado, better known by his stage name David Wyse, is back with another sure-hit track.

The talented 23-year-old pop-fusion singer, songwriter, and professional hairstylist, fresh off the success of his EP "Nigga's Diary", is set to release his latest single "Come Back For Me (CBFM)" on July 26, 2024.

Produced by the renowned D Gr8, Come Back For Me (CBFM)" is a soulful pop ballad that dives deep into the emotions of longing for a lost love.

With a minimalist yet powerful instrumental arrangement that crescendos into a soaring chorus, the track showcases David Wyse's emotive vocal prowess and lyrical depth.

David Wyse, often referred to as the "musical and lyrical doctor", continues to captivate his audience with sounds and messages that go beyond the ordinary.

The Enugu-born artist, who also holds a degree in Biomedical Engineering, shared an intense message about his new track:

"We all have lost something dear – friends, family, lovers, money, and other valued things. Stay intentional with hopes that one day you'll reunite with them, whether in life or not."

"Come Back For Me (CBFM)" is not just a song; it's an anthem for anyone who has experienced loss and yearns for reunion. This track is a must-add to your playlist, promising to be a repeat-worthy hit.

To be among the first to experience the magic of "Come Back For Me (CBFM)", kindly stay connected with David Wyse across all social media platforms: @worldmonkey29

About David Wyse
David Wyse is a Nigerian pop-fusion artist known for his extraordinary songwriting and vocal abilities. With a background in Biomedical Engineering, he brings a unique perspective to his music, blending soulful melodies with deep, impactful lyrics.

His previous EP "Nigga's Diary" had received critical acclaim, establishing him as a rising star in the music industry.

(1) (Reply)

Matthew Eyito Releases Uplifting New Gospel EP, "Purpose" / Voice Over Artist / Thimzkid – Yolo Feat Dlionsnely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.