Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,046 members, 7,925,290 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

Wike To Security Agencies: It's Not Tinubu's Job To Identify, Confront Criminals - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wike To Security Agencies: It's Not Tinubu's Job To Identify, Confront Criminals (12384 Views)

Insecurity: FCTA Distributes 60 Operational Vehicles To Security Agencies / Woman Beheaded, “accused Of Exposing Boko Haram To Security Operatives” (video) / 10 Most Wanted People Hiding From Nigeria’s Security Agencies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Security Agencies: It's Not Tinubu's Job To Identify, Confront Criminals by DomPerignon: 8:44am On Jul 06
PlasmaTV:

Inflation is highest ever.
Unemployment is highest ever.
Petrol is almost 1k.
Food is scarce.
Insecurity is the order of the day.
VP renovates residence for 21b.
Hajj is subsidized for 90b.
Petrol is still being subsidized for billions of naira.
Aso Rock spends hundreds of millions to change tyres.

Blame Obi and Obidients for the STUPID spending habits of the thieves in power. I don't blame you. You're also stupid yourself.

You never lament reach.

Enter bus go Aso Rock to complain.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Security Agencies: It's Not Tinubu's Job To Identify, Confront Criminals by godofuck231: 8:51am On Jul 06
But its his job to approve collection of taxes and raise import duties
Re: Wike To Security Agencies: It's Not Tinubu's Job To Identify, Confront Criminals by Codes151(m): 8:56am On Jul 06
Justiceganduje:
This one will soon start fighting Tinubu. Amaechi did more than this to Buhari.
id rather have someone like wike in my leadership.

Imagine Tinubu had like 10 wike.

One for nnpc. N the rest
Re: Wike To Security Agencies: It's Not Tinubu's Job To Identify, Confront Criminals by almayda: 8:58am On Jul 06
For the what?provision of the security vehicles,massive road construction,infrastructure development,which one?
PlasmaTV:
This man is getting stupider by the day.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Security Agencies: It's Not Tinubu's Job To Identify, Confront Criminals by benjaminlawson(m): 9:52am On Jul 06
Mr. Wike, Tinubu must pursue criminals up and down with even carry gun to fight, that is why he was called the commander in chief of armed forces. If can not successively lead the war against criminals and terrorist, he did not worth the position he holds and the constitution he was sworn in. That is the reason he was given the power to appoint service chiefs and other security heads, so let wike know that it is exclusive duty for Tinubu to protect every Nigerians, if he fails in this, he does not worth being call commander in chief.
Re: Wike To Security Agencies: It's Not Tinubu's Job To Identify, Confront Criminals by tomdon(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06
Thundafireseun:

I sincerely don’t think so …. Nigerian politics is mostly scratch my back and I scratch your back….

Meaning it’s all about deals… what do I get in return ? How will this profit me??

Wike’s antecedents has never been to back stab anyone once a deal is made … while President Tinubu has always been known for honouring deals made and dealing Decisively with any one who goes against the deal…. Eg Ambode

I see this friendship as one ordained by God …Wike is truly turning Abuja around… freee and fair elections I don’t think Tinubu will looose FCT next election

You don't know Ambodes story. Tinubu was not offended but has to bow to party faithfuls demands
Re: Wike To Security Agencies: It's Not Tinubu's Job To Identify, Confront Criminals by gazza07(m): 4:29pm On Jul 06
Senseless father of yours can only give birth to a slave like u. A slave at 40
DomPerignon:

I no be your papa wey sell you to chop.

Re: Wike To Security Agencies: It's Not Tinubu's Job To Identify, Confront Criminals by TrackerSK: 5:47pm On Jul 06
DomPerignon:

Wasn't Wike once the darling of the yeast and Amaechi declared a persona non gratis by you people ?

Today , you are cursing Wike upandan and praising Amaechi that you once labelled as the lizard of Rivers

Confusion should be your middle names.
Even the wasteland were causing Reno omokri before,but now he's your darling daddy.Look at pot calling kettle black.Bloody hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Parades 40 Kidnappers In Abuja, Recover Stolen Items (photos) / Man Dupes Senator Lawali Hassan Dan Iya Of N1.8m / Police Kill Three Kidnap Suspects, Rescue Catholic Priest

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.